Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-07-2013, 12:09 AM   #1 
jona31

Talking school for the gifted RP sequel

hey guys just wanted to let you know THE RP'S BACK!!!!!!!!!!!! okay so here's the deal your back at the school everything's sorta back to normal everyone gets a dorm there own animal a max of one character per person here's how you'll fill out your character.
Username:
Character Name:
Personality:
Mutation:
Appearance:
Outfit: (as in what your character usually wears)
Transport:
Weapon: (if your character uses one)
Other:
hope to hear from some old users and new users hurray so excited
jona31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 12:11 AM   #2 
jona31

here's my character
Username: Jona31
Name: JR/Jona Reis
Personality:Kind, Leaderly, Strong willed, Empathetic, Charming, A bit daft
Mutation: gets scales and dorsal fin when touching water once fully submersed becomes a fish/human humanoid/ AKA merman, can control anything to do with water, fish, animals, oceans, water bending etc.
Appearance: strong, buff, 6.5 ft, Blue eyes, Brown hair
Outfit: Wears a green V-neck shirt with a gold chain and shorts
Transport: Hippocampie when in water form, red and white mini cooper on land
Weapon: Trident, Bow, Spear, Throwing knives
Other:was found on a boat without anyone around
jona31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 07:30 AM   #3 
Little Leaf

Location: In the wilderness! and my house sometimes. IT'S AWESOME, RIGHT?! *Wolf howl*
Username: Little leaf
Character Name: Caiya (Yes, from last rp)
Age:13 (\Why wasn't I invited to the bday party? hmph.)
Personality: Personality 1: (normal) Calm and collected. Personality 2: (DID) Very random and obsessed with blurting things out loud. Personality 3: (DID) Cruel, aggresive
Mutation: Able to control water, fire, earth, air. And now spark. (I guess she learned how to from that electrocution)
Appearance: straight black hair, eye color usually changes to green, blue or red and is half cat, half human. (So she has a tail and cat ears, however she can decide if she wants to show herself as fully human or some type of human-cat hybrid.) and she has claws she can eject/reject when she wants to. also has wings, but she usually keeps them folded.
Outfit: (as in what your character usually wears) A hot pink top and white shorts.
Transport: Flying and walking I guess?
Weapon: (if your character uses one) Claws, Powers.
Weakness: Not being able to control her other 2 personalities (DID), can't resist food. x3
Other: No, can I post now?
Little Leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 01:24 PM   #4 
Actress101
Banned

Pooh you have RP threads!! This is one of my fav characters I have made :)
I am part of an RP forum and another forum in which is big on Role playing.
When do we start?

Username: Actress101
Character Name: Chrome (not her real name but one she calls herself by)
Personality: Most people describe Chrome as interesting. She is a strange character for sure, she is funny and a little on he crazy side.... You will understand what I mean if you become her friend and give her an energy drink lol.
Mutation: Chrome can fly/hover she also is a great mechanic it isn't a skill but more of a power, she sees how things work and can look inside of mechanical devices, she closes her eyes and concentrates she is able to look at every gear and part and can fix it by imagining how a broken part should be. Don't look in her eyes too long as it petrified you until she looks at you and winks ;)
Appearance: Chrome has shoulder length white hair, not grey it is white and colourful that have all colours if you look carefully, she has very black eye lashes and is average height and rather thin.
Outfit: she wears a colourful scarf most of the time, neon coloured skinny jeans and a bright blouse. She wears black ankle sneakers with white, green, pink, or rainbow laces. Her outfit almost never matches and she always leaves her hair down. She also wears a wrap around bracelet or she wears it as a necklace that has a wide array of things attached including rings, pop can tabs, and beads.
Transport: usually her own feet or a mechanical device she recently created
Weapon: she likes shooting fireworks at people but also uses a hand gun very well.
Other: Chrome is an artist and a very good one at that. She loves colours and if you are put in a dorm with her don't be surprised if you come back to find an elaborate painting covering the walls.
She also I'd a great hair stylist and worked at as a mechanic before of course she was payed under he table since she wasn't legally allowed to work.
On of her favourite things to do are hot air balloons.
Actress101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 03:35 PM   #5 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
Username: Happyhobbit
Character Name: Adam
Personality: gets angry easily, prefers to be alone, can seem kind of mean, but he's an ok guy.
Mutation: shapeshifting
Appearance: dark brown hair, fair skin, green eyes, torn hoodie, and ripped jeans with a pair of beat up sneakers.
Outfit: (as in what your character usually wears) torn hoodie, and ripped jeans with a pair of beat up nike sneakers, he hates to dress up
Transport: nope
Weapon: (if your character uses one) just a simple dagger
Other: eh...
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 03:52 PM   #6 
Lotte

Username:Lotte
Character Name: Lunette (Luna)
Personality: Kind, Dramatic, Shy, Emotional, Usually childish but can be very mature in certain situations. Extreme hidden Bipersonality; can be creepy, psychotic,or a sadist.
Mutation: Can hide in shadows, summon and control various dolls
Appearance: 5'5 Hair: Black Wavy hair and side swept bangs with 1-3 bobby pins in it. Slight bangs OCD, Dark green eyes
Outfit: mini top hat, skeleton cut out shirt, distressed shorts, and silver flip flops.
Transport: Shadows
Weapon: Dolls to do her bidding, is physically weak.
Other: Grew up always compared by parents and neglected for being weird, dealt with extreme sibling favorism.
Weakness: can be manipulated easily and irrational when emotional
Lotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 04:22 PM   #7 
rubinthebetta

My old character didn't last too long, so I'm gonna make a different one and hope for the best.

Username: rubinthebetta
Character Name: Kya
Personality: fierce; strong; cunning; ambitious; an incredible pickpocket
Mutation: can control wind and make tornadoes. Basically she's a destruction machine.
Appearance: tall with long brownish-grayish hair and ice blue eyes
Outfit: gray t-shirt and denim jeans with some sneakers
Transport: wind
Weapon: multiple daggers she has taken from her enemies
Other: you hardly notice her, until you see her eyes.
rubinthebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 04:25 PM   #8 
Actress101
Banned

((So can we post now?))
Old 08-07-2013, 06:55 PM   #9 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
Arrgghh,I forgot weakness. Adam's weakness is that he can't swim, by the way.
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 06:59 PM   #10 
Actress101
Banned

Rereading my description on her appearance I realized it didn't make sence. She has white hair and colourful eyes if you look carefully you can see all shades of all colours.