Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-20-2013, 08:34 PM   #21 
bettalover2000

Depends on what type..... NO ONE EATS MY WHITE AMERICAN (that was not meant to mean I am racist with cheese. jk I am not a cannibal, either XD )
WWYDI your bear was gilded?
bettalover2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 08:53 PM   #22 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
I would eat a candle, I guess, then stare at the bear. ( Don't ask about the candle, I don't quite feel sane today.)

WWYDI if you got sucked into your favorite movie?

Last edited by Happyhobbit; 06-20-2013 at 08:55 PM.
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 10:00 PM   #23 
Saphira101

Be really, really happy!!!! (It would be Harry Potter, so I would get to meet all of the characters!!!)

WWYDI your favorite band quit singing, and they erased all of their songs fro the face of the earth?
Saphira101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 06:13 AM   #24 
BittyB

I'm such a music obsessive that I would be sad, but I actually don't have a single favorite band because I listen to so much stuff. A few favorites have stopped making music and I'm fine. If the music was gone I would maybe recreate for my own amusement and to have the music preserved since I remember these things in my head. I do have a ton of instruments and production gear and a lot of musical friends so it is possible.

WWYDI you saw a ghost walk past to the left of you?
BittyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 03:45 PM   #25 
Bluewind

I would be amazed, but not afraid. I would try to get him/her on tape, ask a few questions (trying to be careful about it as he/she might not know they are dead), and try to learn as much as I can. After all, I'm one of those oddballs that believes in the possibility. We are all creatures of energy. Of electricity. Of neurons fireing in an intracate dance that makes us who we are. Isn't it possible that when we die - and conditions are right - that some of the energy remains leaving behind an echo of the person? Like static in the wind. And they are tied to one place or thing because that's where the greatest amount of energy was left pre-mortum? It would explain reports of ghosts only being able to grasp to one cocept, having trouble making sense, being forgetful, unable to communicate, illogical, or having a strong sense of ownership. They are simply echos of what the subject was thinking/doing before death that were able to sustain themselves outside a human body and in some cases project themselves in a humanoid form. That's my theory anyway :)

WWYDI the world was going to end in 3 weeks like in the movie "Looking for a Friend for the End of the World"?
Bluewind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 05:36 PM   #26 
bettalover2000

I would pray a lot, spend time with my loved ones and try to bring people to Christ. (This is my belief so don't hate me for being Religious.)
WWYDI You dandelion had Tums and wouldn't share them?
bettalover2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 08:22 PM   #27 
Saphira101

What? I don't know.

WWYDI all rice paddies dried up because of global warming?
Saphira101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 09:10 PM   #28 
Viva

This game is fun!

I'd get a smart car and start becoming more political so I could stop this madness!

WWYDI you found $1000 cash on the ground outside?
Viva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 09:13 PM   #29 
Bluewind

I would miss all the beautiful wild betta and lead a campane to save as many as possible and preserve the species in captive breeding programs! ...oh. And rice. I would miss rice. :)

WWYDI the colors of everything on the planet changed to look like a psycodelic dream?
Bluewind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 09:14 PM   #30 
MattsBettas
Reference Team

After I finish jumping around, I would put a bit towards a couple of pairs off of aquabid (maybe a couple wilds), put some towards a little trip, and put some into completing my "fishroom".

WWYDI the only music that you could ever listen to was classical?
MattsBettas is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fishy fishy!, oppan gangam style, this is a cool thread, what would you do if