Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Finless Friends
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-18-2013, 06:39 PM   #1 
ebettalover963

Question 2 Green Anoles and 1 Green Treefrog

I am going to get a couple of green anoles (lizards) and a green tree frog. i do not have any experience with reptiles or amphibians. i was wondering if anybody has any experience with anoles and/or tree frogs that they would like to share. i have a 30 gallon tank that i was thinking about converting to a terrarium. i was wondering how to set up the terrarium and what type of floor (substrate) to use and if any tips were available for their care. i have aquarium gravel that i was thinking of using but im not sure if that would be suitable. otherwise i was thinking of having a dirt floor and having live plants in there that can stand a humid environment.

please please please if you have any info. even if its just how to clean the terrarium out, please post it.

Thanks so much
ebettalover963 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 10:49 PM   #2 
LizbethDawn

We had wild green anoles in Georgia. I would think just a dirt floor with maybe a few scattered leaves would be natural. Lots of wood to climb in and most of our low plants had really big leaves they could hide in. I hope that helps.
LizbethDawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 11:27 AM   #3 
ebettalover963

THANK YOU! i will keep this in mind. if anybody else has anything to add please feel free to do so. THANKS AGAIN LizbethDawn.
ebettalover963 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 06:40 PM   #4 
SeaKnight

Sent you a PM
SeaKnight is offline   Reply With Quote