Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Meet the Betta Keepers
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-20-2013, 06:55 AM   #1 
asimonsays

Hello All

Im new to Betta Fish so I joined the community here as it seemed like the friendliest and has a lot of good information.

A couple of weeks ago I bought 2 male Betta Fish (both in separate habitats) on a whim. My kid sister has a Betta that she thinks the world of and hes quite the pretty fella so I got a two of my own. I hope to learn as much as I can from all the Betta Fish lovers here.

Posted are some early pics of Fric and Frac (I couldnt think of any better names at the time so they may change but who knows).
Attached Images

asimonsays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 08:12 AM   #2 
Fabi

Hey,welcome to the forum!
Fabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 10:03 AM   #3 
Perseusmom
TFK Moderator

Hi there asimonsays welcome to the forum and so nice to have you join the community. Fric and Frac are such cute names and they are very handsome guys.

I hope you enjoy your time here with us and feel free to let me know if there is ever anything I can help you with and of course we have some very friendly members who are also willing to help out a fellow member Enjoy !
Perseusmom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 05:36 PM   #4 
asimonsays

Thank you Fabi and Perseusmom. Ive been looking through the forums and I am amazed by the vast wealth of information and what appears to be a very minimal amount of arguing. I am really looking forward to figuring out as much as I can about Fric and Frac and hoping they will be around for a while. After looking at how much my kid sister thinks of her Betta Stitch (from Lilo and Stitch lol) I had to give it a shot and see if I could keep Bettas. So far so good, they seem to be doing alright . Im definitely going to be looking through as much of the information you guys have posted and working on making these two as comfortable as I can. Thanks again for the welcome and for the opportunity to learn so much from this community :)
asimonsays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 11:59 PM   #5 
dramaqueen
Banned

Welcome to the forum. Fric a d Frac are pretty.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote