Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-29-2013, 11:04 AM   #1 
Betta Slave

I'm Back!

Oh my goodness. I haven't been on in a looong looong time, two or three years? Who knows.

Most of you probably don't know me, and those of you who do probably don't remember me very well. :) I used to have a major case of the betta bug, attempted breeding a couple times... and I've still retained my knowledge! That's part of the reason I'm back- I always liked helping out with everyone's sick fishies, and God knows that I've experienced everything regarding betta illnesses- so you'll see me helping out in the illnesses thread if anyone needs it.

Anyway. During the time I've been away a lot has happened. I'm a junior in high school, and unfortunately all of my bettas passed away and I never acquired any new ones. Since entering highschool I've joined four bands and I'm quite busy. I've also been riding horses for three years, and I purchased Scotty, a 17hh+ Dutch Warmblood a few weeks ago (for those of you who aren't familiar with horse terms, Scotty's a breed of sporthorse and is 5 "10 at the withers) and we've been getting along wonderfully. Here's my new baby. I'm very proud of him, once I start working with him in dressage he's going to be fantastic.

While I don't have any bettas right now, I am looking for one. It may not be for a while, as I am quite busy with being an equestrian and playing music, but when I do you'll see a post in the picture thread. For now I'll be just chatting and helping out anyone who needs it. If you want to talk just message me, I'd love to get back into the community. :)
Betta Slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 06:22 PM   #2 
dramaqueen
Banned

Hey! Welcome back!! Your horse is beautiful!
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 06:54 PM   #3 
Laki

Welcome back !! (I don't remember if you were around 2 years ago when I joined)

Your horse is amazing! Very solid and handsome!
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 10:45 AM   #4 
Betta Slave

Thank you both for the welcome!

It's nice to see you, DQ! Glad someone I know is still on the forum :) and Laki, your username looks familiar, so :)

I'll see you both around the forums :)
Betta Slave is offline   Reply With Quote