Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Meet the Betta Keepers
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-22-2013, 01:49 AM   #1 
Lynzee

Talking Hey Everyone!

Hii! I'm Lindsay [but the screen name wasn't available, so I just spelled it differently ]. Anyway, Hope I'm on the right page. I'm new here, and have kept Bettas for I guess about 10 years now. Never tried to breed them, but will eventually try my luck at it. I think they're beautiful, and amazing fish, and glad to know that there are others out there who feel the same way. I currently just own one, and he's a HM male named Edgar. He doesn't flare too often so it's hard to see if he has a complete halfmoon stretch. I have photos of him on my profile. I found him at Petsmart a couple weeks ago, but he's missing scales [and color] on his head and a few spots throughout his body , so I'm not sure if somebody put him together with another male, or what happened exactly but he really is and can be a beautiful fish with a little care, and love. So, I guess I just saw the potential in him. Anyway, looking forward to being here, and getting to know all of you!
Lynzee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 07:11 AM   #2 
charislynne

Welcome to the forum!
charislynne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 10:15 AM   #3 
Perseusmom
TFK Moderator

Hi Lynzee and welcome to the forum, so happy to have you join us. Edgar is a very handsome guy and so lucky you found him and gave him a happy home to call his own. I hope you enjoy your time here with us and best wishes to you and Edgar
Perseusmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 12:24 PM   #4 
Lynzee

Charislynne - Thank you! Glad to be here. =]

Perseusmom - Thank you! I'm glad to be here =]. I do feel that Edgar is lucky I found him. I'm not too sure what would've happened if I didn't. His photo is my avatar. You can probably see where he's missing scales on his head and body. Hopefully they grow back! He's an active little guy though.
Lynzee is offline   Reply With Quote