Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-22-2013, 01:29 PM   #1 
BettaVibe

betta plant questions!

Im wanting to get some silk plants or some plastic ones that are soft for my betta, but id like to buy a bulk or lot of them that wont cost a fortune. Any ideas on pet sites or companies that sell them in bulks or lots?? Thanks
BettaVibe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 01:06 AM   #2 
TheRozzy

Sorry I'm not sure - subscribing because I'd like to know too! :)
TheRozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 02:54 PM   #3 
danbayne

This is the only thing I found on Amazon: Hagen Marina Silk Plant Variety Pack Jumbo for $17. A quick search in Amazon on the name will give you the item. :)
danbayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 06:26 AM   #4 
Juditko

FYI, I like the Hagen Marina ones I bought. I got mine from Ken's Fish online...

Beware, as the two silk plants my local Petsmart stocks (looks like Amazon swords in either green or red) have metal in them (will rust and cause illness/death to fish.) Disappointingly, one of my smaller "Betta" plants from Petco wound up having the same. I caught that and tore the plant apart and remade it with a glue gun, sans wire.

Some members do their own silk plants from craft shop stock when they find some that has no wire...you might search for related threads here. I haven't tried that yet, but after reading that some do, I'm more apt to try it if I see some I like.
Juditko is offline   Reply With Quote