Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-18-2013, 07:58 AM   #1 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
Fantasy RP

Yes, I'm making another rp, because I am the ultimate roleplay noob. Now, here's kind of the plot, though it's not much of a plot, I just figured we would make it up as we go along.
In the kingdom of Avenia, they have been fighting against the kingdom of the dark elves for decades. The kingdom is much like an anarchy now, and only nobles and the rich have guarenteed safety. The royal family is currently away at war, except for a young prince that was almost disowned from the royal family. The rest of the kingdom is poor, and full of thieves and crime. But now, a bigger threat is rising. But there is a prophecy made when the war first began, though it was long forgotten in the bloodshed, and very few still know of it. The prophecy tells of several unexpected heros, that will rise from the ashes of the fallen, and defeat the rising threat, and Avenia will know peace once more.
Once we have oh, I don't know... 4 people we'll start, and the maximum of characters you can have are three. So, yup, here's the form. Since this is more of a fantasy, you don't have to be a human. You could be anything from a talking cat to a dark elf, though most citizens are humans, and there are no dark elves legally living here.

Name:
Race: ( dark elf, pixie, ect.)
Appearance:
Outfit:
Personality:
Other:

Last edited by Happyhobbit; 08-18-2013 at 08:05 AM.
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 02:45 PM   #2 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
Here's my characters. Feel free to join, guys, if you want to!

Name: His stage name is " Augustus The Great", but his real name is simply Flynn.
Race: human
Appearance: amber eyes, dark brown hair, goatee, kind of tall
Outfit: somewhat scuffed and ripped long coat, brown trousers, and scuffed black boots, sometimes wears a black top hat
Personality: very reckless, though he has his clever moments, cocky, vain
Other: does a magic act to earn money, often steals

Name: Aaron
Race: human
Appearance: very pale, black hair, pointed features, dull grey eyes
Outfit: most of the time, he wears a cloak, and keeps the hood pulled over his head
Personality: secretive, suspicous, angers easily, surprisingly curious
Other: came from a noble family and was fatally ill, and doomed to die at a young age, until he ran away to find something to heal him, and stole an antidote. It won't last forever however, as it is temporary. He wanted to know more about the world around him because he was bedridden all of his life, and only recently ran away from his father.
Old 08-20-2013, 02:59 PM   #3 
Happyhobbit

I ain't giving on this yet!

*bump*
Old 08-20-2013, 04:31 PM   #4 
Silverbeam

HEYO IMA JOIIIN GUISE.
CHARACTER UNO
Name: Raven
Race: Human- Rogue
Appearance: See image
Outfit: See image
Personality: Quiet, cruel
Other: Stealthy thief, was kicked out nobility, and became rogue.
Attached Images

Silverbeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 04:43 PM   #5 
Happyhobbit

Yay!!!! Finally! Wow I actually have an account on where the image came from, but I never go on. By the way, we might start sooner than I suspected, because not as many people joined as I thought would.
Old 08-20-2013, 06:49 PM   #6 
Happyhobbit

You know what, let's just start now. If anyone else wants to join, feel free to do so at any time. So... we start. As in now. Riigghhttt now. Lemme think of what to type...

~~~Aaron~~~
My hands quiver from cold, and excitement as I silently take the small, elegant bottle from the sorceress. Before this moment, I had been bedridden all my life. Only once in a long while was I permitted to sit upon the patio, never other then those precious moments did I ever feel what it was like outside. I could barely talk, the most I could make out was a feeble whisper. I was always so frail, always coughing, always burning with fever. And I hated it. With a brisk nod, she walks off, as I thirstily gulp down the antidote. I feel a cool, refreshing feeling go through me, and I immedeatly feel better. Now all I need to do is to go to my home, and grab a few things. I run back to my home, a big manor my father has always been proud of. Running. I'm running! Never have I had enough strength to do this, feel my legs pounding against the ground, the wind blowing past my face. It's exhilirating! Soon I will truly know about the world around me. Of course, I knew of the war, my nurses always talked about it in hushed voices, as if I was to fragile to know of anything bad in the world. Well, I'm not. At least now anymore.Well, I'm not. At least not anymore, I think to myself as I pull the black cloak over my head. I step out,and hesitate. Father... I honestly never knew my father much, he was always so busy with whatever nobles do... but he's family. No, family takes time to sit with you. Family loves you, reads stories to you. Family doesn't keep you locked away, like an animal in a cage. I walk away, the cloak pulled over my head. Now, I will finally see what Avenia truly is like.

Last edited by Happyhobbit; 08-20-2013 at 06:51 PM.
Old 08-21-2013, 03:41 PM   #7 
Happyhobbit

~~~Flynn~~~
Furious, raging crackling flames. A dark shape lurking in the shadows, then strikes. Screaming. Horrible, bloodcurling screams. A soft huff of breath, then nothing. Laughter. High, cruel laughter. A grinning face, with narrow features, and teeth that gleam a deadly white. Running. Yelling. Searing pain, and fire, uncontrollable, angry fire. I gasp, then snap awake, realizing it was just a dream. I stretch, yawning, though still shaken by my dream. This has been happening for weeks now, and I haven't gotten used to it. But now's not the time for things like that. I kick a lump by another bed, and the person bundled in the rags falls over, shaking the trailer. " Get your lazy behind moving," I say briskly to Mora, my assitant. More or less, anyway. " We have work to do, my dear," I say as she gets up. She's fairly young, about 12 or perhaps 13, but I find her useful. I whip on my top hat, and wink, as I quickly get the stage prepared. I open my mouth to speak, dramatacically raising my hands in the air. " Come and See the astounding powers of Augustus the Great!" I yell, and make a small flick of my hand, motioning to Mora. She nods, and moves her way to the back of the crowd. This day should be great... ah, I can feel the glorious jingle of coins in my pocket already.
Old 08-24-2013, 07:04 AM   #8 
Happyhobbit

*bump!*
Old 08-24-2013, 01:44 PM   #9 
lillyandquigly

Joining:D
Name: Merila
Race: ( dark elf, pixie, ect.) Elf.
Appearance: Average height slender body (she's toned and muscular) long, curly, light brown hair with blonde streaks in it. Tan skin, bright blue eyes, and full lips.
Outfit: worn blue trousers, a tight black t shirt, she always keeps her hair in a ponytail.
Personality: Even though she's little, she packs quite a punch, she's not afarid of a challenge, or anything for that matter. If someone bothers her she lets them know. She stands up for the weak.
Other: She's never liked anyone, never will, at least she thinks. She tries hard to be someone she's not to protect herself.
lillyandquigly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 01:47 PM   #10 
lillyandquigly

*Merila*
The black night surrounded me as I walked down the street, a black hat pulled low over my ears so no one could see them. Elves were forced to fight sometimes. I stayed to the right side of the gravel road, my body shaking from the cold. Suddenly, I spotted a figure, he looked like a human boy. I quickly dove into the bushes. I might not be afraid but it's best to avoid people. I hear him turn around.
lillyandquigly is offline   Reply With Quote