Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-24-2013, 02:34 PM   #11 
Mar

Hmmm, I saw some tanks that might inspire you

I'd just really recommend putting the framing the taller plants in the back, with your ornaments kinda peeking out from them, it would look pretty.
Then just decorate the front with smaller plants, or moss balls. Maybe a small piece of driftwood?
Mar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 02:35 PM   #12 
a123andpoof

Yeah I normally do. But being that I have 3 divided tanks and all my fish look so different. I think my one tank I am going to turn into a sorority today. I have 4 females and tons of decor to allow for plenty of cover. I think that would be pretty cool. And they are all used to each other from being in the tank divided. So might see how that goes. Can always put the dividers back in if it doesn't work out.
a123andpoof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 02:36 PM   #13 
a123andpoof

Those look awesome. Maybe for my King tank that would be cool since I have live plants in there.
Old 06-24-2013, 02:38 PM   #14 
RowdyBetta

My kid sis just helped me add a path and replant the wisteria in different places, so here's what it's like now. I'll get better pics tomorrow; these were taken from my tablet. XP This is a 5 gal critter keeper, though.

I know! I love grass! It's really pretty but I'm afraid I'd kill it. XD Luckily, I went back to one of our local lps' s and the man who helped me said if there were any specific plants I needed, to call on a Tuesday night and theyd at it to their list before they ordered from their supplier. ^.^
Attached Images

RowdyBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 02:41 PM   #15 
a123andpoof

Love the little path!
Old 06-24-2013, 02:43 PM   #16 
Mar

Quote:
Originally Posted by RowdyBetta View Post
My kid sis just helped me add a path and replant the wisteria in different places, so here's what it's like now. I'll get better pics tomorrow; these were taken from my tablet. XP This is a 5 gal critter keeper, though.

I know! I love grass! It's really pretty but I'm afraid I'd kill it. XD Luckily, I went back to one of our local lps' s and the man who helped me said if there were any specific plants I needed, to call on a Tuesday night and theyd at it to their list before they ordered from their supplier. ^.^
I LOVE your tank. Especially the tree. I'm going to try and get a skinny piece of driftwood in the middle of my Chi and put some java moss on it, or something to make it look like a tree too! And then I'll surround it with rocks and plants, the occasional marimo moss ball. ahh I wanna go to the pet store right now. :c
Old 06-24-2013, 02:43 PM   #17 
Mar

Quote:
Originally Posted by a123andpoof View Post
Yeah I normally do. But being that I have 3 divided tanks and all my fish look so different. I think my one tank I am going to turn into a sorority today. I have 4 females and tons of decor to allow for plenty of cover. I think that would be pretty cool. And they are all used to each other from being in the tank divided. So might see how that goes. Can always put the dividers back in if it doesn't work out.
A sorority is a great idea! Perfect way to free up tanks.

I hope that one day my tank can be half as pretty as this

God I'm so jealous

Last edited by Mar; 06-24-2013 at 02:47 PM.
Old 06-24-2013, 02:49 PM   #18 
RowdyBetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar View Post
I LOVE your tank. Especially the tree. I'm going to try and get a skinny piece of driftwood in the middle of my Chi and put some java moss on it, or something to make it look like a tree too! And then I'll surround it with rocks and plants, the occasional marimo moss ball. ahh I wanna go to the pet store right now. :c
Thank you both! :3

Lol, I'm gonna go broke if I keep stopping at the pet store. XD That would look so awesome! I love looking at pics of these beautiful aquascapes, like THIS!

And this, x3
RowdyBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 02:51 PM   #19 
a123andpoof

God those are beautiful! I wish I could have one half as beautiful as that.

And I agree. Though I have 4 females in a ten gallon. all I would do is take out the dividers and decorate it a little better so they have plenty of hiding space.
Old 06-24-2013, 02:54 PM   #20 
Mar

I am sooooooooo jealous. I wanna see more beautiful pics, but I start to feel bad about my own ! lol :'(