Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-24-2013, 01:05 PM   #1 
Bailmint

Running to petsmart..uh oh...

Had to make an excuse to my dad to take me to petsmart because I really want to see the bettas XD I don't know how I am going to handle not adopting one..since I told him I was just getting bedding and food for my rat (and some water conditioner for my betta so I can get close to the fishies :D)
Bailmint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 07:24 PM   #2 
RowdyBetta

Lol, I know! X3 I make excuses to check prices, grab plants, look at clearanced dog toys, ANYTHING, to get my dad to take me so I can nonchalantly look at bettas. :rolleyes:
The only thing that stops me, is I agree when I got my first betta several years ago that I would only house one. XP So I'm only allowed one. That just means more spoiling for one. ;)
RowdyBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 07:38 PM   #3 
Seki

LOL I know the feeling! I still have space for two girls in my sorority, so I always peek at the females when I'm there grabbing whatever it is I need. I've been exercising self-control, though... if you call $50 in supplies self-control.
Seki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 07:44 PM   #4 
Bailmint

Quote:
Originally Posted by RowdyBetta View Post
Lol, I know! X3 I make excuses to check prices, grab plants, look at clearanced dog toys, ANYTHING, to get my dad to take me so I can nonchalantly look at bettas. :rolleyes:
The only thing that stops me, is I agree when I got my first betta several years ago that I would only house one. XP So I'm only allowed one. That just means more spoiling for one. ;)
I am only allowed one too :( but my rat is old and I can possible get another betta if he dies because I will have more space.. While I was at petsmart I found 2 that I fell in love with.

Old 06-24-2013, 07:48 PM   #5 
RowdyBetta

That first one is very pretty. :3 I want an orange dal HM. >.< lol I keep looking everytime we go.
RowdyBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 10:47 PM   #6 
Haleigh

I am so pleased to see this post. I literally sit around sometimes and try to come up with reasons to go to PetSmart, just to look at the bettas. Oftentimes I give up and just go in to see the fish. They know me there
Haleigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 10:59 PM   #7 
AltheaGlyndwr

My Petsmart in my old town knew me as the "fish lady" I was in there so much >.>;; lol

I'm pretty sure that here pretty soon the petco/petsmarts in my new area will get to know me well as I scower every week for females for my sorority. Since there are at least 4 of the pet stores in the area I can afford to be picky and observe how they care for their fish as well.
AltheaGlyndwr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 03:13 AM   #8 
majesticstorm

Know exactly how you felt. I went to Petco to get some safestart. Decided to just "check out" the bettas and came out with a betta in tow.
majesticstorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 08:40 AM   #9 
Bailmint

Quote:
Originally Posted by majesticstorm View Post
Know exactly how you felt. I went to Petco to get some safestart. Decided to just "check out" the bettas and came out with a betta in tow.
XD once I turn 18 I am planning on moving out and having a big house full of bettas X3
Old 06-25-2013, 08:41 AM   #10 
Bailmint

Quote:
Originally Posted by AltheaGlyndwr View Post
My Petsmart in my old town knew me as the "fish lady" I was in there so much >.>;; lol

I'm pretty sure that here pretty soon the petco/petsmarts in my new area will get to know me well as I scower every week for females for my sorority. Since there are at least 4 of the pet stores in the area I can afford to be picky and observe how they care for their fish as well.
My father hates taking me to petsmart because he is always busy D: