Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-08-2013, 07:24 PM   #1 
Kittiesdragons

Chance's bubbles!

Chancie made me a bubble nest to come home to last night. I had been gone for a few days and have a friend coming in a feeding the boys. When I came home to feed them I saw his fine work! I felt semi bad for disturbing his beautiful work but I needed to do a 100% water change on his tank... I scooped some of it up in the cup I kept him in . All my boys (betta and feline) seemed super happy to see mommy after my vacation and I'm so happy to be home!
Kittiesdragons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 07:28 PM   #2 
Kittiesdragons

Oh and as a special bonus. Jacob's anal fin has at least a half cm of new growth coming in very nicely! I did have to throw away a couple of dying plants... sigh I'm just not that great with plants. However ironically my swordleaf is doing great... I'm weird... I can't keep Anubias alive but swordleaf I can??? LOL well I added some soft plastic plants (pre tested of course) into Jacoby's tank so he wouldn't lose his hide-y spots! But Chance is just loving his sanded log and silk plants... I think I spoil my babies... maybe
Kittiesdragons is offline   Reply With Quote