Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-25-2013, 03:00 AM   #1 
Mr2KiEu

Talking Up Aqua Easy Tank

I've been eyeing this Up Aqua Easy Tank at my LFS and finally bit the bullet and bought it to replace my planted betta bowl. I wanted a AIO tank so that it's easier for maintenance. I like it because it resembles the Fluval Spec V, but smaller at 3 gallons instead. It also comes with a LED light that is rated at 6W, 6400K perfect for a planted tank. And the best part is it's made of thick glass!

Here's some pics of the water leak test, I set it up already, but waiting for the water to clear before posting pics. This is my 3rd tank in a 4 month period since getting back in the Betta hobby. I think I have a problem. LoL
Attached Images

Mr2KiEu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 03:19 AM   #2 
Mar

It'll be so pretty once you have it set up!
Mar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 11:07 AM   #3 
Seki

Wow, I'm so jealous!! What a gorgeous tank! Does it had a lid of some kind so your fishy won't jump out?

Believe me, I know about racking up the tanks. I currently have... five? Yep, five in my bedroom. Although to be fair, one is a temporary hospital tank. Bettas are addictive!!
Seki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 09:34 PM   #4 
PbFoot

That's a great looking AIO. I have a spec and my main complaints about it are the large base and the metal edges on the corners.

Can that tiny sponge be replaced with a larger one?
PbFoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 09:53 PM   #5 
Fin Fancier

I love the look of that tank. Anything with a plant rated LED is good in my book. Can't wait to see how you dress it up. :)

I told myself no more small tanks, but I find myself curious and googling up aqua isn't finding me what I need. Is there a more specific name for that set up? I've never seen one quite like it before.
Fin Fancier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 02:41 AM   #6 
Mr2KiEu

Water cleared up and added some plants!
Attached Images

Old 06-27-2013, 02:47 AM   #7 
Mr2KiEu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fin Fancier View Post
I love the look of that tank. Anything with a plant rated LED is good in my book. Can't wait to see how you dress it up. :)

I told myself no more small tanks, but I find myself curious and googling up aqua isn't finding me what I need. Is there a more specific name for that set up? I've never seen one quite like it before.
Google "Up Aqua" it should be the first link. The tank name is "Easy Tank" I couldn't find too much info on it either. Seems to be a unknown Chinese brand. Good build quality tho!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seki View Post
Wow, I'm so jealous!! What a gorgeous tank! Does it had a lid of some kind so your fishy won't jump out?

Believe me, I know about racking up the tanks. I currently have... five? Yep, five in my bedroom. Although to be fair, one is a temporary hospital tank. Bettas are addictive!!
No tank lid. I wish it came with one like the Spec V. I'll be visiting Taps Plastic soon to DIY a lid tho.
Old 06-27-2013, 11:50 AM   #8 
danbayne

Nice

Your tank looks great. I just bought a 3 Gal a few weeks ago and am currently painstakingly mapping it out. I could only hope it looks nearly as nice as yours.
danbayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 01:05 PM   #9 
Mar

Very cool!
What's the tank behind the first picture? Looks awesome too
Mar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 02:00 AM   #10 
Mr2KiEu

Quote:
Originally Posted by danbayne View Post
Your tank looks great. I just bought a 3 Gal a few weeks ago and am currently painstakingly mapping it out. I could only hope it looks nearly as nice as yours.
Thank you. I'm sure it will turn out looking GREAT! It's all in the planning. I used Fluval Stratum for the soil, bought 3 plants for $10 at my LFS, and used driftwood I already had. Took me less than 15 min to set my tank up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar View Post
Very cool!
What's the tank behind the first picture? Looks awesome too
Thank you. Good eye! It's my reef tank. 29gal Oceanic Biocube.
Attached Images