Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-23-2009, 12:28 PM   #51 
Livelifelaughlove

they had them on sale at petco 2 weeks ago for 30 dollars i think
Livelifelaughlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 06:50 PM   #52 
veganchick

cool! I'm pretty broke from my new fish and tank right now, so I have to babysit some more before I do anything.
veganchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 01:16 PM   #53 
Livelifelaughlove

I understand that! except i home school and go to highschool full time at the same time, so unfortunately all my baby sitting time is gone :( and the time i have i just wanna sleep... or buy new fish
Old 02-26-2009, 02:14 PM   #54 
dramaqueen
Banned

Emmnemms, you must be very smart from all that school! lol
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 02:44 PM   #55 
Livelifelaughlove

ugh i wish! but i will graduate before i turn 16, so it has its benefits. only electives do i take at high school which makes oh 6 out of 7 classes
Old 02-26-2009, 03:20 PM   #56 
dramaqueen
Banned

So how many hours are you actually at high school? Thats pretty cool that you get to graduate so early!
Old 02-26-2009, 04:26 PM   #57 
Kim

Emmnemms: How many hours are you doing schoolwork a day? I think I'd have to kill myself if I did home school and high school together! I get crazy from school as it is if I just miss exercising for one day.....and don't even talk to me about homework (which I do in school to aviod getting insanely angry)! One day I'll just escape from school and become a simple corn farmer....sigh. So I better never catch any of you saying that just because someone does well in school that they like it!

That's awesome that you get to graduate 2 years early though! What do you want to do for a living?
Kim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 04:53 PM   #58 
dramaqueen
Banned

Oh, I know that just because someone does well doesn't mean they like it. I hated school too and didn't do very well until I went to college. I loved college.
Old 02-27-2009, 07:20 AM   #59 
Kim

Everyone keeps telling me that college is "different" and that they loved college. They said that about HS too.....in all honesty I don't believe them just because I can't see anything good about writing essays and having to room with other people *shudder*. I like my personal space! Only my animals are allowed to invade my personal space lol!
Kim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 08:16 AM   #60 
dramaqueen
Banned

You don't HAVE to live withh someone else. You can get a private room. At least they had private rooms when I went to college, MANY years ago.lol Of course, private rooms cost a little more. I understand not wanting a roommate. I had some real doozies, believe me. lol But college IS different. You have more freedom. You're not stuck in a building 8 hours straight. You may have days when you only have one class and other days when you have 4 or 5. But college isn't for everyone, though.