Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Journals
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 11-30-2013, 06:04 PM   #1041 
Elsewhere

Yep, he bit the antennas off. Pigg did the same thing! So cute, I can't even handle his lipstick XD And that Oto looks huge! Good job, haha!
Elsewhere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 06:34 PM   #1042 
BettaLover1313

Very sorry to hear about the CT girl.

Remmy, the Oto, and the snail all look good though!
BettaLover1313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 06:53 PM   #1043 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

No wonder the poor snail ran away from him! Darn you Remmy!

OMG, Frozen was amazing! If you get the chance to see it and like Disney movies, it's awesome! I also want to see Catching Fire and I can't wait for the Hobbit!!!! Two weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is my (user)namesake after all!! But omg, my dad and I laughed the entire way home! And when I got home....I realized my shirt was inside out....not that it's printed or anything and the only way you can tell is by the tag sticking out....but still lol. It was hilarious, I sat there in the bathroom laughing at myself in the mirror when I saw it XD

Sooo, Charlie's changed quite a bit! He's darkened up!

I love this progression even though it's a tad blurry, I saw him, took a pic and took a few more between these but it's hilarious, he saw me and swam right up!

I changed Pip's tank, cleaned it out and added some plants! He's not very happy with me lol

My cat is currently staring me down because I'm eating my rest of the Chinese food (we had to practically order and run but that's okay!) and so I'm eating it while I wait for pictures to load and he's like ready to pounce on me lol

Aero will grace you with his beauty now lol he's such a little stinker, still flaring at Hawkeye. I don't think Aero will ever stop flaring at any fish no mater the length of time spent with them. It's okay though, he doesn't hurt himself and does give himself breaks.

And Remmy's tank. Did a water change to it last night since the algae was getting overbearing. I think I'm going to need to put that second Oto in this tank too. Although I'm not sure what to do about that since that Oto is in the Black CT's Eclipse 3....should I use it as like a QT time and give it two weeks or what? I thought about just throwing him in there after acclimation since whatever the Oto in Remmy's tank has, the other one will have the same thing. but then I though if the girl was already diseased and it just now showed, then the other Oto is now infected with something he didn't have before so that would introduce it to Remmy's tank.....so what do I do?

lilnaugrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 08:30 AM   #1044 
Lucillia

Okay do you like the otos? I can't control my algae and I'm going insane scrubbing my tanks.

Also would you like some wysteria? The hygrophelia isn't really getting any bigger right now, I think the algae is stunting it. The snails are great for the sand, but they don't seem to get the plants or the walls.

I love Remmy. I also love Aero. And Charlie... You know what? I love all your fish. That's easier. XD
Lucillia is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 09:48 AM   #1045 
BettaLover1313

Charlie looks amazing and Aero, just wow! I love his coloring!
BettaLover1313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 11:23 AM   #1046 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Lmao Luci. And yes! I love the Oto's! I was afraid I wasn't going to have enough algae but...yeah, I proved myself wrong ^_^ the poor Oto's seem to be overwhelmed with the amount of algae lol, they're still fat as all hell XD The snails been lazy though! Although I don't blame him with Rembrandt stalking the tank >.>

And Aero thanks you all! lol, well actually he'd probably just flare at you but it's all the same ^_^

So I wasn't expecting Charlie to take that color change! I figured he was a minor marble but that's just fascinating! lol
Old 12-02-2013, 07:08 AM   #1047 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

So I've been listening to this song: http://listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=5KsNlZ11fQc on repeat and I've listened to it 41 times from today and yesterday lol It's from Frozen of course and it's an amazing song! One of Disney's best "original" songs for sure! I want to go see the movie again so I'm going to try to drag one of my friends along!

Anyway, it's Cyber Monday and I haven't found any good deals online today all the stuff on sale just doesn't seem....good eh...the API Testing Master Kit on Drsfosterandsmith is still 15.99 as it was last week so that's cool but I don't need it. I need to find a low pH testing kit since my tanks are more like 5.5-6.0 usually for the driftwood in them.

I've got to go write a short paper now so....yeah, ttyl.
Old 12-02-2013, 08:28 AM   #1048 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

It's really difficult to write a short essay when you could literally say all you want to say in 1 paragraph >.< writing short essay's are definitely an art that I haven't mastered! She wanted 1,250 words but I only got 1,091 and I really don't care that much lol, close enough! She doesn't normally take off points for not getting exactly at 1,250 words so that's fine. I can't wait to present my project tomorrow though! I still have to put in movie form to show you all, it's what I was working on in the studio for 9 hours the other Sunday. I'm super proud of it and have shown other's and they say's it works super well so I'm happy

I wish I had fish related things to update, I almost hate being at my mom's since I can't take pics of pretty fishes! Well I have selkie but her light sucks so it's hard to get good pics of her without blinding her with flash. I did however order a Mini SolarFlare 6,500K daylight LED light to use since I'm sick of the stupid light she's got so, can't wait for that to come in
Old 12-02-2013, 10:04 AM   #1049 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

OMG, so it's friggin scary when one of our van's (I was driving to deliver it, mind you this is an 11 person van, it's huge) doesn't want to go into Park or Reverse!

I pulled into the loading dock and went to park behind another van as I was told to do and it was so hard to put it into park, like it just didn't want to go and it didn't go into park. I let off the brake thinking it was in park but it started to roll forward, slammed the brake as I freaked out and had to super force the van into Reverse. But I was afraid to press the gas in fear that it wasn't in reverse and I was going to rear end the van in front of me. Thankfully it was in Reverse and I moved back to re-position and then had to super force it into Park, it does that stupid thing that automatics do and sort of rolls forward a tiny bit after being in Park. Me driving stardards all the time, I don't have to worry about that because once I put my e-brake on, it doesn't move. So of course I was sort of freaking out until I eased off the brake and found it was thankfully in Park. But man, that was so freaking scary!

My muscles are all hurting now because I was so tense >.< not cool, not cool!
Old 12-02-2013, 06:46 PM   #1050 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

So I'm pretty sure that Selkie released some eggs and put them up in a tiny bubble nest! I went in to feed her since mom forgot (yay, she's still too fat!) and there were tiny eggs floating in bubbles, at least I'm fairly certain they were eggs. I've seen eggs before when Asteroth dropped hers but these looked a little more white. She was eating them though so I didn't feed her much even though mom wanted me too >.<