Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Journals
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-13-2013, 09:42 PM   #121 
Mar

Quote:
Originally Posted by LebronTheBetta View Post
And as for turning Asian, you'll end up like me someday! xD I don't think I have the aqua scaping mastery down, though. hehe
Come on! Live up to the Asian expectation xD
Haha but no, I suck at aquascaping, but I have an excuse. :p
Mar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 09:46 PM   #122 
LebronTheBetta

Haha xD I eat rice everyday, if that helps any. (Being stereotypical, even if I am Asian myself. haha)

But I wish I was. Even my anarachis are dying.
LebronTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 09:56 PM   #123 
Mar

Noo anarchis :(
I want some of that but no stores sell it here!
Rice is delicious ok, everyone eats it.
Old 07-13-2013, 10:05 PM   #124 
LebronTheBetta

Heyyyy, at least my moss balls are alright! But they're turning into ovals now.

And everyone does eat it? I thought other races eat like... Other stuff. I don't exactly know.. lol
Old 07-13-2013, 10:12 PM   #125 
Mar

LOL sorry Lilnaugrim :( we're turning your journal into an asian debate omg. xD

How the heck did you achieve oval-shaped moss balls? I want one lol

I'm half white, half asian so I can safely say white people eat rice :D I think my dad eats it more than anyone, actually lmao
Old 07-13-2013, 10:17 PM   #126 
LebronTheBetta

Yes, sorry Lilnaugrim for the weirdest subject change ever!

I never turned it. The underside isn't browning which is weird, I might get an actual living off of this! lol
I guess you can call it MOSS EGGS! No? No? Oh everyone's a critic..

So everyone eats rice. Alrighty then!
Old 07-13-2013, 10:31 PM   #127 
Mar

I would buy the moss eggs.
Old 07-14-2013, 12:36 PM   #128 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

lol np guys, I actually lol'd at all of this XD

Actually I really don't eat rice often, maybe once every 2 months if that XD

You can shape your Marimo's to make them ovular and whatever you want really. Just roll it around in your hand when you take it out for a bath and voila, oval shape XD Mine are just all in the actual ball shape haha
lilnaugrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 01:24 PM   #129 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Sorry for the crooked picture, I was sitting on the floor with my cat lol
But I thinned out the water sprite a bit on top and planted it, I'll have to sell some off soon

And here's Jarvis hating on me because he was downgraded poor boy, but he's got to be treated!

Ugg, you can just see all the rot I feel really terrible for letting it get this far. I know that it's not my fault or anything but I wish I had just compared pictures sooner since I know there was a possibility of him having fin rot when I got him since I thought the black was kind of weird.

Ditto fitting very well in the 3 gallon....I don't know....he might have to stay here! lol since Jarvis never flares, he might be a good candidate for the 10 gallon instead since he won't blow out his fins like Ditto did.

Poor guy is still recovering, still some rot but he's getting better and I think being in the 3 gallon where the water is changed twice a week will totally help him. I'll try to be doing more changes since my work load is slowing down a bit.

Blurry but you can see his beautiful iridescence. I can't wait for him to be all healed up and pretty again! When I first got him, his lobes were extremely uneven but he's grown up so much since then and grew them out!! I'm so proud of my little trooper!

He thought he was hiding the little stinker

Gambit is still doing pretty well!

He's been eating really well lately! He still spits out the Omega One when I give it to him so he's going steady on NLS for now ^_^ and the frozen BW's that I finally was able to find!

Lovely pic of Stardust, Shadowcat, Lynx and Little Blue. Matisse is behind still in her cup and Cherry is at the bottom.

Amara colored up!!

I'll most likely release her Wednesday or Thursday when I'm around! Since she had been in the care of another member here for a little while I'm confident that she's disease free and I already know she's a very laid back girl so that's fine with me. The older girls have been flaring a little bit, mostly Aurora actually and Phoenix but that's it. I have a feeling she'll just sort of mosey on about in the tank and not cause trouble which is totally acceptable
lilnaugrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 05:28 PM   #130 
Viva

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilnaugrim View Post
OMG so my shrimp jumped out at me today I nearly had a heart attack! Okay so that prompts a story then >.<

So I decided that Jarvis needed to be treated with a little more than daily water changes for his fin rot so I moved him from his 3 to my 1 gallon to start treating him, so far he's okay. So I thought; hey good opportunity to let the Amano that was in with Tony in Ditto's spot to do some algae cleaning since I've got quite a bit in there! So I moved Ditto over to Jarvis's 3 for the time being and went to scoop the shrimp out with the net and he jumped out onto my carpet!

Omg, just thinking about it freaks me out! He kept jumping and I was trying to keep him down with the net while I fished out a cup to scoop him up and into the critter keeper I was using to transfer him. It took more jumping and then suddenly he was up on his feet and actually crawled into the cup. OMG like I literally freaked out and quickly placed the cup in the water to let him in there!! I really can't explain this but gugggfuuuughhhh <--that is how I feel

But he's in there now with no harm to him apparently >.> stupid shrimp. I like shrimp but I'm a pansy when it comes to netting them

But Ditto is loving the 3 gallon! If I could give each of my males their own 3 gallon tank I totally would but then I remembered I don't have enough surface space

Anyway, more pictures to come from today!
Omg LOL! My amanos have never jumped out and I really never want to experience it...it would be so freaky to see a shrimp running around on the floor. I'd probably scream because it'd look like a centipede or something and I HATE those. You know the really huge grey house centipedes? EWWWW
Viva is offline   Reply With Quote