Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Journals
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-10-2014, 08:13 PM   #1551 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Oh okay, well as long as the house isn't too cold he'll be fine without a heater or a filter *shrug*, just sayin he's currently in an unfiltered, unheated 2.5 gallon lol. Temp is running around 70-72 degree's and honestly, I'm pretty sure it's all an upgrade from their original homes.

But again, no worries if you can't take him
lilnaugrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 08:18 PM   #1552 
BettaLover1313

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilnaugrim View Post
Oh okay, well as long as the house isn't too cold he'll be fine without a heater or a filter *shrug*, just sayin he's currently in an unfiltered, unheated 2.5 gallon lol. Temp is running around 70-72 degree's and honestly, I'm pretty sure it's all an upgrade from their original homes.

But again, no worries if you can't take him
I'd really love to have him, but the cost of a new tank and hood is also the issue, unfortunately. My paycheck wouldn't be able to cover it while still leaving me with gas money/just in case money. I'm sure you'll find a home for him since he is proving to be such a pretty blue.
BettaLover1313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 09:50 PM   #1553 
BettaBabyBoo

Quote:
Video of the blue spoon-headed boy! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQYb...ature=youtu.be

And Steele!

Look at all his new growth!

And BettaBabyBoo! He's 10 dollars if you want him. I bought him today anyway just to save on my gas getting down there and if you didn't want him, I'm sure he wouldn't be that hard to sell lol His irid is actually blue not green, he's going to be absolutely gorgeous when he colors up! He's just floating in the 13 at the moment, the wal-mart girl was showing off for him lol

He did bite his tail a while ago but he should heal up just fine in a month or so ^_^

lol, love this pic!

He's young too.

A little bit of fin rot but nothing some water changes won't take care of!

Wal-Mart girlie all colored up!

Also Hawkeye started to make a bubblenest again lol
I definitely want him! Apparently I'm gonna be the queen of red Plakats that's twenty for everything, correct? It's excellent timing too, since I just had to rehome the Beast with my grandma
BettaBabyBoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 09:10 AM   #1554 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by BettaBabyBoo View Post
I definitely want him! Apparently I'm gonna be the queen of red Plakats that's twenty for everything, correct? It's excellent timing too, since I just had to rehome the Beast with my grandma
Yup! $20 for everything and you can PM me for my paypal and more info as well ^_^

Red PK's are the best! This boy is absolutely darling though! He's been showing off for the girlie that I have in there that you see in the pics and it's just so cute! He really reminds me of a B. Brownorum! Too cute! He'll be a fantastic addition to your tank for sure!

So I can ship him out on the 22nd if that's okay since I'll be out of town this weekend and I work all day this week and college again next week. Unless you wanted me to ship him out Thursday morning to arrive for Saturday, that's up to you
Old 03-11-2014, 02:05 PM   #1555 
BettaBabyBoo

Quote:
Yup! $20 for everything and you can PM me for my paypal and more info as well ^_^

Red PK's are the best! This boy is absolutely darling though! He's been showing off for the girlie that I have in there that you see in the pics and it's just so cute! He really reminds me of a B. Brownorum! Too cute! He'll be a fantastic addition to your tank for sure!

So I can ship him out on the 22nd if that's okay since I'll be out of town this weekend and I work all day this week and college again next week. Unless you wanted me to ship him out Thursday morning to arrive for Saturday, that's up to you
Hmmmm... The 22nd would be best. I have work Sunday, and I'm hoping I make enough to not have to take more money out of savings :p would be okay if I waited a bit less than a week to pay you?
Old 03-11-2014, 02:12 PM   #1556 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Quote:
Hmmmm... The 22nd would be best. I have work Sunday, and I'm hoping I make enough to not have to take more money out of savings :p would be okay if I waited a bit less than a week to pay you?
Would it be before the 22nd? If so, that's totally fine ^_^
Old 03-11-2014, 08:09 PM   #1557 
BettaBabyBoo

Quote:
Would it be before the 22nd? If so, that's totally fine ^_^
The 16th :3
Old 03-12-2014, 08:48 AM   #1558 
Lucillia

Oh!!!! He was the one I was like :O HE'S SO pretty when we went!!! I'm jealous! He's gorgeous!
Lucillia is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 09:35 AM   #1559 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Quote:
The 16th :3
Yup! that's totally fine then ^_^ just as long as it's here before I ship out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucillia View Post
Oh!!!! He was the one I was like :O HE'S SO pretty when we went!!! I'm jealous! He's gorgeous!
Derp! He was the one I showed you! XD He's absolutely adorable though! He's made a bubblenest since him and "his" girl have been flirting continuously! Although when she get's bored she goes off to bother the guppies and Dario lol. The Red boy also like to show off to Dario and I'm like "Silly boy! He's completely the wrong species!!" haha

Speaking of Dario, the little boy devoured an entire large White Worm last night! It was adorable! He can't seem to find the Grindal worms as easy even if I try to put it right in front of him, he's coming to learn that the tweezers mean food that so he's not running away any more. But the Guppies absolutely looooove the grindal worms so I feed them occasionally!
Old 03-12-2014, 11:14 AM   #1560 
BettaBabyBoo

Excellent! :D