Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Journals
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-28-2013, 01:49 PM   #241 
Huffle Puffles

I've never heard of Rams before but they've got some gorgeous coloring and adorable little faces! Speaking of adorable, so is that new little girl you've got coming!!
Huffle Puffles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 01:52 PM   #242 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Thanks Huffle! Yeah it was the smaller picture, she has those eyes >.> won me right over! lol it will be a while until I can get her (August 24th) but she'll be worth the wait for sure!
lilnaugrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 01:55 PM   #243 
Rosencrantz32

Congrats on winning that girl! She's beautiful!
That look would have won me over too. It's the same look my boy Xerxes gives me when he wants more pellets lol
Rosencrantz32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 02:07 PM   #244 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Thanks!

Yeah that look is how I ended up with 22 Betta's!! lol
Old 07-29-2013, 02:20 AM   #245 
BettaLover1313

Sorry to hear about the one red girl, but glad to hear you got those Rams and the new female!
BettaLover1313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 07:38 AM   #246 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by BettaLover1313 View Post
Sorry to hear about the one red girl, but glad to hear you got those Rams and the new female!
Thanks, yeah, it was sad but I'm happy with the "replacement" girl that I got in her stead ^_^ and then of course the rams!!! They'll be here Thursday or Friday, they will be shipped out today, sooooo excited!
Old 07-29-2013, 09:12 AM   #247 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Okay, well since those pictures never came up, I'm going to assume it was too late at night and I never hit the "Submit" button >< so I guess I'll have to redo them all over again...sigh, such a hard life lol

So I found this cutie at my LFS and decided to get him! He's much smaller than Harley but big enough that the girls only pecked him once each and left him alone after He immediately went to work on the algae that's been growing!

So here is the lovely Quinn!

Harley vs. Quinn

And Quinn towards the night time, he'd immediately eaten a ton of algae and bio-film which was starting to grow again since the Pleco has been gone. He's got an enormously long poop here lol, it curls all the way around him XD

Emma being her photogenic self! So I'm finding little orange dots on her! The most notable is on her dorsal fin at the tips. I'd seen those before but they were a dark grey almost black before but now they've colored up to be a red/orange color! I see a small spot or two on her caudal as well!

Asteroth looking a little better after she dropped her eggs are started to slim down ^_^ she ate some NLS as well and is pooping normally now so I know all the eggs are out of her stomach at least since she ate many of them XD

Pineapple has grown quite a bit! She's now comparable to Mystique in size and finnage! You can see at the end it's cellophane and some ray's stick out so she probably has CT buried in her VT genes as well

Shadowcat and a stripey Mystique.

Jewel, sibling like sibling lol. Both her and Emma are just too cute and photogenic for their own good!

Emma posing for me and Asteroth.

So I did a bit of scaping to the tank on the left side, moved this around, cut the water wisteria down to size and replanted the cuttings I've also tried to make a rock wall on the center right side lol, I need to redo it because so far it sucks XD I was figuring though shrimp can hide in the little spaces so that fish can't eat them, so that's a good thing I'm mostly worried I don't have enough hiding spaces for them when they molt and all.

Left corner of the tank, you can see the Java Fern I have there behind the water wisteria in the front. That thing feels so delicate! I have no idea what kind of Java Fern it is, but it's gorgeous and I'm so happy I got it all those months ago!

Left side of the tank.

And for the main event! Rembrandt was flaring at his reflection and I actually got decent pictures!!!!!! So hence my new avatar!

I'm so used to getting this:

That I'm so happy to get this! My beautiful HM boy! His dorsal is still growing out after a battle with columnaris that when i look back now, I'm surprised he survived! But he's doing well and seems to be pretty damn content!
Old 07-29-2013, 10:51 AM   #248 
BettaLover1313

The girls are gorgeous as always and Rembrandt is simply stunning when he flares!!!
BettaLover1313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 11:23 AM   #249 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by BettaLover1313 View Post
The girls are gorgeous as always and Rembrandt is simply stunning when he flares!!!
Thank you ^_^

And yes, WHEN being the key term there and IF I have a camera in hand XD The little bugger always stops flaring when I point the camera at him! It's like he knnnowwws! lol He's a party pooper!
Old 07-30-2013, 04:09 PM   #250 
Mar

Rembrandt is quickly becoming my 2nd favourite after Jarvis xD
Gorgeous!
Mar is offline   Reply With Quote