Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Journals
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-17-2013, 03:42 PM   #381 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

I'm slacking so guess what that means! That's right! Picture time!

So Stardust has taken a liking to that terracotta pot piece you see there and flares at anyone if they try to go in with her lol, kind of cute really.
Cherry, Stardust, Pineapple and part of Raven

I love Cherry ^_^

Mystique got Stardust to come out of the pot lol and then proceeded to look like a shark here as usual XD

So Stardust found a new hide.
Stardust and Lady

Okay overload of twins in this picture!
Pineapple to the yellow girl, Cherry to Asteroth and Stardust to Aurora (and then there's Lady, Phoenix and Little Blue)

Look at the female Ram! She's so tiny!

Stardust was NOT giving up her hide! lol On another note, Pineapple is now my biggest girl followed by a three way tie of Mystique, Aurora and Stardust.

My sweet little Cherry pie! She's so vibrant! And no setting's except flash were used on her. Also I thought that they'd killed Quinn there who's next to her but he was just on his side, thankfully still alive. He's crawling on the glass now! Thank the lord!

Emma! Someone has been eating at my pretty girls >.>

Jewel here is also beaten up and her anal torn right to her body...I'll be watching her for the next few days.

Mystique and the Loner Ram stole Stardust's hide lol

Also, can you find the ninja here?

And then my Boss Ram came in, Stardust went back to her Terracotta hide.

Boss Ram, Aurora, Asteroth and Amara in the back there.

This picture kind of sucks but I wanted a good picture to tell you guys the differences between Stardust and Aurora lol. Stardust left with blue grizzle over reddish body (better form all around) and Aurora has just blue irid on her body and shorter blue fins.

Lone Ram and Boss Ram facing off.

Stardust's ventral's are turning blue too!!

I couldn't get better pics of her ventral's but she was kind enough to let me get some nice close-ups of her though! She's got some gorgeous eyes as well!

You can really see her lavender irid here

And last picture:
lilnaugrim is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 03:59 PM   #382 
BettaLover1313

Love your girls! Stardust is just so cute, and love little Cherry! The Rams are looking good too!
BettaLover1313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 04:15 PM   #383 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Thank's BL! Yeah Cherry is definitely my favorite out of my girls she's so quiet and doesn't get into trouble like the others! haha

Yeah, Ram's have really colored up so that's nice! Weird though, the Boss Ram doesn't have his black spot like the other two do....I wonder if he's hybridized from Blue Ram's and German Blue's.....or if he's just too young, weird because the female is how they're supposed to look....idk!
Old 08-17-2013, 05:11 PM   #384 
Huffle Puffles

Awesome! I love picture days! lol. Those rams are so tiny and cute! I don't know why but I thought they were a lot bigger. This just adds to their adorableness!
Huffle Puffles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 05:18 PM   #385 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Yeah, I hate when I'm at my mom's sometimes because I want to just take pictures all the time and I don't have fishies to take pictures of! lol

Yep! Ram's are Dwarf Cichlids and only reach about 3 inches unless they're Balloon ram's. So my ram's are still babies basically and the more I look the more Boss Ram looks like he's half German Blue and half German Gold >.< kind of annoying since I bought "German BLUE Ram's" not gold :-/ oh well, he's still cute!
Old 08-18-2013, 08:06 PM   #386 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

OMG I have the best story for y'all!

Okay so my mom is 48 now and so she's losing her eyesight a little, basically just need reader glasses. So she makes me read all the fine print and so tonight she just gave me a bottle to read telling me it was expensive and wondered what it was. The product is Koleston; Perfect which apparently is some sort of hair creme.

So there's a few different directions all in different languages so I turned it to find the english side and started to read, I read through all the directions and went to go onto the Warning's and then she started to laugh and I was like "Yeah, it's hair creme, what's so funny?"

and she answers "No, it's not you, I was looking at the other side (we had two bottles) and I was wondering why you were reading so fast!" she was apparently looking at the French side and being amazed that I could translate so fast and we both just started laughing because I realized what she was laughing about.

"I didn't even study French!" I laughed and we had a good laugh out of it all. I just thought it was so funny so I had to share with you all XD
Old 08-18-2013, 08:58 PM   #387 
Huffle Puffles

LOL, that's too funny. Sounds like something my mom and I would do! I'm always teasing her because she gets words/sayings wrong (she's originally from Germany).
Old 08-18-2013, 09:16 PM   #388 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

oh that's awesome Huffle! ^_^ my mom get's things wrong and she grew up here >.< in fact our family has been living in this town now for 5-6 generations, well 7 with the new baby! So that's pretty exciting!
Old 08-18-2013, 09:17 PM   #389 
Huffle Puffles

That's really cool!
Old 08-18-2013, 10:55 PM   #390 
Mar

Beautiful pics! I hope
the girls will heal up soon
Mar is offline   Reply With Quote