Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Journals
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-18-2013, 06:21 PM   #721 
PetMania

I hope they settle in well. Jarvis is doing well, he's enjoying the new plants I put in for him.
PetMania is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 07:16 PM   #722 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Thanks PetMania! And glad to hear about Jarvis ^_^ feel free to upload pics of him here if you want! I totally don't mind

Took pictures, they'll be up a little later
lilnaugrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 07:59 PM   #723 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Also, Cherry died. Or at least I assume she did, most likely eaten however I can't find any remains anywhere. No bodies on the floor either so idk where she is. Mystique is getting very lethargic and I'm thinking to just take her out so the girls won't eat her and I can do my necropsy.

Surprisingly enough, Phoenix is getting the disease now. I thought she was my alpha but I guess not! She's now got a hole in her anal fin and some stringy stuff from her body much like Lynx had.

Yeah Mystique is just not feeling it :-/ She's not bloating yet, that's just what she normally looks like but without fin's it makes her look twice as big. No pineconing yet.

Stardust has been starting to clamp up more often than not.

Aurora is just being Aurora lol. Got a nice picture of the MG girl too although her eyes freak me out since they're so big but it's not pop-eye. Her scales are messed up too and sometimes I still think she is a guy....

I mean, look at those eyes! They're freaky! Asaria on the other hand is adorable ^_^

The Fierce Three! lol

Girls

It's funny since I was taking a picture of the new water wisteria I have growing there and looks like a Ram and two girls snuck in I find it even funnier that Aurora and Asaria are nearly in the same position as well.

Aero wasn't feeling photogenic today lol

And Pip! Going from very pale to more colored up.

He's got beautiful blue eyes! They look green in this photo from the lighting.

And the girlie, as I said, practically colorless! But now that she's in a tank shared with Pip, she's much happier. I used my old breeding net to put it in the 3 gallon with Pip and propped it up so she can't jump to get out since it's right up against the cover of the KK. Probably doesn't make sense when I explain it lol.

Old 10-18-2013, 08:12 PM   #724 
Elsewhere

Aw, I'm so sorry about Cherry
Elsewhere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 09:26 PM   #725 
BettaLover1313

I'm very sorry to hear about Cherry :(

Pip looks good! Hope your new girl settles down soon for you!
BettaLover1313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 07:18 AM   #726 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Thanks guys! Yeah both Pip and the girl are much brighter this morning and flaring at each other. Pip is now bright white with a nice deeper blue and of course his orange fins She did gain her red back once she was put in the tank...she jumped out of my hand and onto the floor...whoops....but she's fine! Happy to be able to swim more than an inch each way! I'd get pictures but I actually have a football game today, yay Band! lol so I'll talk to you all later today. I'll be home around 5:30, ug, hate late football games :-/ game starts at 1.
Old 10-19-2013, 05:03 PM   #727 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Mystique has been hiding for the latter part of the day, she was when I came home after the game (We won! Woot woot! 12 to 10! Tough game and the other team ended up forfeiting at 1:09 and we're like..really? Well if you insist!) and Phoenix's hole has gotten a little bigger to :-/

I don't think Mystique will last another two day's honestly. I think I'm going to separate her and hope she lasts till Monday so I can do my necropsy on her in the morning before classes start.

The two imports are doing well! Flaring at each other quite a bit lol but they don't seem to be over-exhausting themselves so I'm not worried.

Look at him! He's such a ham!

I know it's through the netting and I'm sorry but you can still see her! Her red fully came in last night ^_^ she's so cute and pretty! Very feisty!

And used Aero's light to actually show Snowbird's colors, she's turned more purpley rather than blue/green, meh, she's still pretty.

Old 10-19-2013, 05:06 PM   #728 
dramaqueen
Banned

I'm sorry about Cherry. Your imports are beautiful.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 07:30 PM   #729 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Thanks DQ. at this point it's just, life goes on you know? but thank you

And yes! The imports thank you too! haha. Pip is doing well, I need to add him to my signature!
Old 10-20-2013, 02:51 PM   #730 
DerangedUnicorn

So, I didn't read this journal as meticulously as I did your baby journal, but I did skim through all 73 pages. I really wish I could take Mercury off your hands, but I don't have an extra tank/heater or the money to obtain them. I would be feeding Omega pellets & frozen blood worms though! lol. I usually think DTs at ugly & awkward looking, but Mercury is a pretty copper & his fins actually aren't as awkward to me as most DTs.

I love Aero too! & your sorority is amazing. I want to start a sorority one day! It's so colorful looking! I'm sorry it's not going well for you right now. You're doing your best though.

I also love the pictures of all the other animals in your life. If I'm not on this website, I'm looking at something animal related and the only channels I watch are Animal Planet and Nat Geo Wild. I'm a animal freak! I know more about animals than I do about my college major! It's sad.

Sorry about your grandfather. I have someone in my life that ruins everything too. I completely understand. Thankfully, I don't live in that house anymore. This person is the bane of my existence, so I definitely get it. I wouldn't want to wish this sort of curse on anyone else. :(

Anyways, good luck with all your fishies! I am subscribing!!!
DerangedUnicorn is offline   Reply With Quote