Whew, there's a lot on my mind right now, let's write it all down to see if I can even comprehend what I'm even thinking >.<
1. Concert Choir performance this Saturday, we're singing Norwegian, Swahili, German, and thankfully one English piece!
2. Open House to perform that morning as well (Saturday)
3. Fish, all the fish
4. Trying to figure out what is ailing my cat Siberian
5. Art classes, I was supposed to take Sophomore Review (I'm a Junior with Senior standing) this semester but I forgot to fill out the forms again (third time in a row....) so I guess next semester!
7. TUITION WAIVER!!! Why won't they friggin process it so I can pay all the things!?!?!
8. Phone bill! Ahhh
9. 500 dollar deposit due this Friday if I want to go to Italy with Concert Choir next May, ahhhh where the heck am I getting this money?!
10. Food? Oh yeah, I should eat.
12. I'm screwed
13. Commissions (still open by the way)
14. Get truck fixed (with what money?)
15. Paint room so I can finally put everything back and get fish tank set up.
17. I'm freezing.
18. Fraternity stuff, I'm now a Grand Big! That mean's that my Little now has a Little and will be going through the process to become a brother!
19. I'm now apparently Awards Chair for the fraternity which means I get to come up with Awards like Brother of the Year, B.L.O.W. M.E. Award (Better Leadership, Organized Work, Made Easy, basically it's who did a bunch of extra work without being asked to do so?), and then the silly ones like last year I got "Most Likely to End up Crazy Cat Woman with 27.5 cats" which we made "Cat's/Fish" lol and we made sure that half a cat was actually a kitten, not a legit half a cat
20. First Degree is this Sunday! That's when the MC's (Membership Candidate's) get their Gig Books and Pins which say's they're now rushing the fraternity and will start learning about our history and what we do through their classes! Woot Woot!
21. Holy mackerel the freight elevator smells horribly of garbage juice! I mean it's not terrible but it reeks for sure. Especially since that elevator goes so slow, you spend lots of unintentional time in there >.<
Okay....I think that's it....ho boy