Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-28-2013, 08:40 AM   #761 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattsBettas View Post
So did you do the necropsy?
I posted about that in my other thread: http://www.bettafish.com/showthread.php?t=262458&page=8
lilnaugrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 08:27 AM   #762 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Whew, there's a lot on my mind right now, let's write it all down to see if I can even comprehend what I'm even thinking >.<

1. Concert Choir performance this Saturday, we're singing Norwegian, Swahili, German, and thankfully one English piece!
2. Open House to perform that morning as well (Saturday)
3. Fish, all the fish
4. Trying to figure out what is ailing my cat Siberian
5. Art classes, I was supposed to take Sophomore Review (I'm a Junior with Senior standing) this semester but I forgot to fill out the forms again (third time in a row....) so I guess next semester!
6. work
7. TUITION WAIVER!!! Why won't they friggin process it so I can pay all the things!?!?!
8. Phone bill! Ahhh
9. 500 dollar deposit due this Friday if I want to go to Italy with Concert Choir next May, ahhhh where the heck am I getting this money?!
10. Food? Oh yeah, I should eat.
11. Money!?!?
12. I'm screwed
13. Commissions (still open by the way)
14. Get truck fixed (with what money?)
15. Paint room so I can finally put everything back and get fish tank set up.
16. Fish
17. I'm freezing.
18. Fraternity stuff, I'm now a Grand Big! That mean's that my Little now has a Little and will be going through the process to become a brother!
19. I'm now apparently Awards Chair for the fraternity which means I get to come up with Awards like Brother of the Year, B.L.O.W. M.E. Award (Better Leadership, Organized Work, Made Easy, basically it's who did a bunch of extra work without being asked to do so?), and then the silly ones like last year I got "Most Likely to End up Crazy Cat Woman with 27.5 cats" which we made "Cat's/Fish" lol and we made sure that half a cat was actually a kitten, not a legit half a cat
20. First Degree is this Sunday! That's when the MC's (Membership Candidate's) get their Gig Books and Pins which say's they're now rushing the fraternity and will start learning about our history and what we do through their classes! Woot Woot!
21. Holy mackerel the freight elevator smells horribly of garbage juice! I mean it's not terrible but it reeks for sure. Especially since that elevator goes so slow, you spend lots of unintentional time in there >.<

Okay....I think that's it....ho boy
Old 10-30-2013, 04:32 PM   #763 
PetMania

11= my life
PetMania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 09:54 AM   #764 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Happy Halloween!!! Oh and this is my 7,000 post! Woot woot!

Have a picture of me from today, which I actually didn't do myself. My friend took the photo haha and then my other friend enhanced it. The only thing that's really enhanced is just the contrast is bumped up and eyes are slightly made a little more yellowy.

Old 10-31-2013, 10:31 AM   #765 
ao
TFK Moderator

oh my congratulations!* throws confetti* that's a lot of posts!!!!

Sent from Petguide.com App
ao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 03:48 PM   #766 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Thanks aokashi! *rolls in confetti* haha! Yeah, crazy to think I talk so much >.< but I believe it!

OH!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY HAPPY DAY! I FINALLY got my tuition waiver processed today! They finally finished it and now I can sign up for classes and most importantly I received my student loan money!!!!! Oh my gosh I am so excited to finally have money and not have to be so darn stressed all the time!

I congratulated myself by buying candy since i'm not doing anything tonight lol I'm so happy and excited and relieved that it almost hurts haha

Happy Halloween Everyone!
Old 10-31-2013, 10:07 PM   #767 
dramaqueen
Banned

1000 posts a month! Lol
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 10:21 PM   #768 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Almost! I know there was a month during the summer where I almost had 40 posts per day on average yeah, crazy! Lately it's been about 25-30 posts a day ^_^ lol
Old 10-31-2013, 10:25 PM   #769 
ao
TFK Moderator

Ur a master poster! Happy halloweeeennnnnnnn! Did you costume up today?

Sent from Petguide.com App
ao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 10:53 PM   #770 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Haha thanks again aokashi

I did sort of! Since I knew I wasn't going to be going out; friends and I didn't plan trick-or-treating this year and I was originally going to have no money to spend on little things like going to the theaters to see some scary movies with friends or go to parties. So it was a last minute thing but I dressed in all black, nice black pants and a black button up, wore my white high top converse and my black pea-coat and went as a sort of Monster Hunter. I did my "knife wound" with paint as my picture shows a few posts up from here!

I ended up scaring this poor little lady in the Wal-Mart bathroom when I went. She started to freak out asking if I was okay and all that, I swear she was going to call the cops to help out but I convinced her it wasn't real. She was fine after that lol, gave her a little jump was all. I kind of feel bad but at the same time "Mission Accomplished!" lol

I then proceeded to scare more customer's as I walked through the store. I also gave my friends heart attack's this morning when they saw me, even though I've done this type of thing before, granted it was 3 years ago lol but still. It was also much less extreme lol Here's from three year's ago with my best friend who is Lucillia on here! Yikes I still had my blonde hair >.<
Uploaded with ImageShack.com

And then this is actually the Re-edited photo that I did of myself for this year, this is more of what I was aiming for. I couldn't achieve the red eye of course, I could if I wore contacts but I've never had glasses/contacts so I don't see that faring very well for me :-/
Uploaded with ImageShack.com

Also, I'm feeling very sick right now And it's not because it's nearly midnight and I'm still awake but Tony, one of my babies is dying. He's lying listless in his cup right now, he's floating in his 10 gallon and Steve hasn't left his side since being in the cup I don't know what happened, he was fine and eating yesterday and today I come home to find him lethargic on the bottom of the tank, he wanted to come up and say hello but he didn't seem to have much strength. I cupped him and floated him, moved him to Steve's side to see if perhaps Steve could encourage him to move and eat but it didn't help. I even offered frozen brine shrimp! His favorite! He took it and immediately spat it out and hasn't moved since. I just looked and his gills are still moving and Steve is sleeping by him but he won't move and I just feel absolutely horrible right now. Tony is nearly equal on the hierarchy of my "babies" for my fish with Rembrandt! Tony's my little boy he can't die! He's not even half grown yet!

I think that might be partly why I'm still awake, I don't want to wake up in the morning to find him dead while I was asleep but what use am I if I'm still awake? There's no physical signs ailing him, he's not even clamped! Not pale at all but simply just laying there, breathing a little heavy but that's it! No other signs whatsoever! Why is it always the favorites?