Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-26-2013, 11:13 AM   #1 
Bailmint

Share cool, cute, funny, weird, other betta stories here :D

Hehe I decided to make this thread because everyone likes cute, funny betta stories (if they are betta people) I actually have one about this morning. I woke up at 9 am to turn the light on in my bettas tank and feed him. After I fed him I went back to bed. I turned to the tank just to make sure he was okay before I went back to bed and he was staring straight at me, he wanted more food XD
Bailmint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 11:40 AM   #2 
countyrd419

Cool

On the bottom right hand corner of Rusty's tank there is a patch of grass which he uses to rest for a bit and then he lunges from this spot at his reflection and flares his fins at it. Yes, bettas do act like people as in get away from my space; this is my area.
countyrd419 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 01:38 PM   #3 
RowdyBetta

Cirrus can get so excited when he sees me coming that he's jumped and scraped his head on the hood numerous times. And this is the betta who used to hide if you pointed at him!

I woke up one morning to go check on him (this was when he was still very small), and he was lying so still on the bottom. I thought he was dead. XD It freaked me out so I tapped on it. Nothing happened. Tap, tap. Harder this time. I then lifted the hood and picked up the food containter. That did it! The little bugger scared me half to death. There wasn't anything wrong with him though, thank goodness. XD
RowdyBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 02:04 PM   #4 
RockyTheBetta26

My boy Jasper is obsessed with the little marbles I scattered over his gravel for decoration. He has a particular favorite, an orangey-clear (pretty sure that's not a legitamite adjective but oh well:) marble that is very shiny located in the back lefthand corner of the tank. He'll stare completely fixated at it for several minutes straight. He then proceeds to attack it. It's pretty entertaining to watch. (:
RockyTheBetta26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 02:11 PM   #5 
RowdyBetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyTheBetta26 View Post
My boy Jasper is obsessed with the little marbles I scattered over his gravel for decoration. He has a particular favorite, an orangey-clear (pretty sure that's not a legitamite adjective but oh well:) marble that is very shiny located in the back lefthand corner of the tank. He'll stare completely fixated at it for several minutes straight. He then proceeds to attack it. It's pretty entertaining to watch. (:
LOL! My boy Peach was the same way! Except with cat's eye marbles. I loved his spunk. X3
RowdyBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 02:49 PM   #6 
Sweetea

I have a goofy story...it was during the first week I had my delta. I woke up to him lying on a leaf, flaring. I honestly have no idea why. It was my first time seeing it, so I went kinda nuts looking for my camera. No contacts on so I was blind too. When I took photos, he came up and flared at me and stopped pretty quickly. I haven't been able to get him to flare since then. He must be taunting me or something. ._.
Sweetea is offline   Reply With Quote