Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-29-2013, 06:53 PM   #1 
Bailmint

Temp Tank

So, my family and I are moving to another state for the summer. I am bringing milo of course, because I can't leave him the whole summer DX I bought. Temperary tank for the 2-4 hour trip
It has water conditioner, and the pebbles are clear btw. There is a little hole on the top for air, and here it is

We are bringing the 10 gallon tank for when we arrive he will be moved back to his normal tank.
Bailmint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 07:05 PM   #2 
Seki

I have that tank! It currently had Tagalong in it while she destresses a little and her fins heal up. Then she's going to go back into the big tank with the rest of the girls. I love that the tank has a wider top than bottom, and I put a silk plant in mine so Tagalong has hiding spots.
Seki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 07:22 PM   #3 
Kittiesdragons

Wow riding in style! Where did you get it? I may need something like that soon for Jacob to chill in during an 8 hour car ride o.O
Kittiesdragons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 08:34 PM   #4 
Bailmint

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kittiesdragons View Post
Wow riding in style! Where did you get it? I may need something like that soon for Jacob to chill in during an 8 hour car ride o.O
Haha I bought it at petsmart but here is a link on amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B007TG...sr=8-4&pi=SL75
Old 06-29-2013, 08:35 PM   #5 
Bailmint

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seki View Post
I have that tank! It currently had Tagalong in it while she destresses a little and her fins heal up. Then she's going to go back into the big tank with the rest of the girls. I love that the tank has a wider top than bottom, and I put a silk plant in mine so Tagalong has hiding spots.
Coolio :D what happened to her fins?
Old 06-29-2013, 08:36 PM   #6 
Bailmint

Sorry about the pink stain thing on the counter, my brother knocked something over
Old 06-29-2013, 08:56 PM   #7 
Seki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bailmint View Post
Coolio :D what happened to her fins?
She was beaten up by the other fish on the way home from the fish store. They kept their females together in a tank, so when I bought some, the guy just fished them out and put them all in the same bag. Needless to say... there were some ripped fins and stress stripes by the time I got home. >.< Tagalong was the most beat up and stressed of the group, though.
Seki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 09:03 PM   #8 
Bailmint

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seki View Post
She was beaten up by the other fish on the way home from the fish store. They kept their females together in a tank, so when I bought some, the guy just fished them out and put them all in the same bag. Needless to say... there were some ripped fins and stress stripes by the time I got home. >.< Tagalong was the most beat up and stressed of the group, though.
Oh :( the place I got milo at said they had lots of bettas and only had like 6 when we got there X3 I found it funny
Old 07-01-2013, 08:47 AM   #9 
Hallyx
Reference Team

If that's a cycled tank, don;t forget to keep the filter media and substrate wet.
Hallyx is offline   Reply With Quote