View Poll Results: Do you like this idea
YES!!!!!! 16 84.21%
Sorta :/ 2 10.53%
HATE IT !!!!!!!! >:( 1 5.26%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-07-2013, 09:54 PM   #101 
LebronTheBetta

~~ Katerina ~~
There's a fire, and then gun shots... So much stress... I blink teleport to the hallway. Out there, I see Kestrel, Caiya the element bender, and Jona. I yell out.

"What's going on here?".
LebronTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 11:11 PM   #102 
lillyandquigly

*Macy*
Jona stands over me and heals my arm, then motions for us to follow him to a new class, where we step into a pod, Adam got in our pod at the last second.
"You ok?" He asks.
"Yeah, thanks." I say quietly.
"Speak up. I can't hear you, you talk like a mouse." He says, smirking at me. I realize that we're even now.
lillyandquigly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 12:03 AM   #103 
jona31

you guys read this all so you can catchup

I put the flames out then the group is running to the nurse we all run in in a panic the nurse says that were going to have to put her under I think fast and use my water bending to heal her arm in amazment the nurse asks whats that power called I say it's called healing water's I use it whenever I get a scrape or a bruise as were all talking I hear a bell and we all head off to the the last class of the day I use water bending to float Caiya to her room she says thank you and just lays there than the group heads off to the introductory there we are all taught about project 11 and what it is I learn that project 11 is a secret organization that's teaching mutant teens how to control there mutations there also trying to find a group of 11 kids to become
the next Mutant z organization they are basically super hero teen who are assigned to protect the earth from disaster apparently mutants are illegal all over the world. All the sudden we hear alarms and then all the windows are busted open our teacher mrs.C runs into the room and tells us all to follow her w all start to follow her we hear tons of gunshots and screams we all start running to the dorms and we knock on every door and tell them to follow us me and my friends are all near the front of the group we grab Caiya, and Macy and start to dart out of the school and into a secret are where we find escape pods mrs.C tells us all to get in she starts up the system we all step in to the pods there's about 10 rows of pods and we fit 5 kids per pod Kestrel,Katerina,Caiya,Macy and me all step into one pod I quickly hit activate and we all get shot off to who knows were as we all turn around we see a guy step into the pod room were everyones still stepping into the pods then the guy shoots a stream of fire from his weapon it seems like everyone gets killed all we can do is cry while our pod is set off then we see the guy step into the tube where the pod was dispatched then he shoots a stream of fire into the tube and we see the fire start to come closer I quickly open the pod doors and shoot a stream of water towards the fire and put it out al the sudden I see mrs.C shoot the man with her powers he falls to the floor dea everyone is alive thank god I say then I close the pod door Mrs.C go over our communicator and says we are all alright don't worry just keep going will meet you there the ride will be awhile I quickly laugh and thank god for helping them
jona31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 12:10 AM   #104 
Saphira101

I rush back down the hallway, and bump into Jona.
"Oops, sorry." I say.
"No problem."
"Have you seen Caiya?"
"I just put her in her room. She's still out cold."
"Oh. It can wait." We walk back down the hall together, and soon meet Adam and Macy. All of us walk together to our Introductory class, which is also taught by Mrs. C. We're taught all about Project 11, which is a secret organization that is teaching mutant teens how to control they're powers. They are also recruiting a team of kids like us to become the next Mutant Z organization. Basically, "super hero" teens who are assigned to protect the earth from disaster. Just as Mrs. C was explaining how Mutants are illegal all over the world, alarms began blaring. Everyone covered their ears, just before the windows shatter. Mrs. C orders us to follow her. As we do, we hear gunshots and screams. We run down the hall, banging on doors and screaming for the occupants to follow us. Jona hoists Caiya, still unconscious, onto his back. We descend many flights of stairs and finally come to a set of steel doors. Mrs. C hurriedly taps a code onto a keypad and the doors slide open. We are faced with rows of escape pods, and Mrs. C says:
"Five to a pod. Get in, and hurry!" Katerina, Caiya, Macy, Jona and I squeeze ourselves into one, and the more students flood into the others. Mrs. C starts up the system, and Jona hits a big button, which launches our pod into the air. Through the window, we see a man step onto the platform. He shoots a blast of fire from his gun-thing, and it follows us up the tube. We all scream, then Jona thrusts open the door of the pod and shoots a jet of water, which puts the fire out. We see Mrs. C shoot a blast of light at the man, who collapses. Our sight is obscured by a huge tower, and we see no more. Jona pulls the door closed, and we all slump into our seats.
"Everyone is alive, thank god." Says Jona.
Mrs. C's voice crackles over the speakers.
"We are all all right. Don't worry, just keep going and we'll meet you there. The ride will be awhile, so hold on."
Jona laughs.
"Well," I say. "Nothing to do now but talk."

Last edited by Saphira101; 07-08-2013 at 12:13 AM.
Saphira101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 01:21 AM   #105 
jona31

Soo what do you guys thinks going to happen after only 2 days of being here OH GOD!!SAMMY,BOB, AND LYRIC ARE ALL AT THE SCHOOL STILL Katerina we need you to blink teleport and get them all the sudden Sammy and Bob roll out of my backpack both are laughing wait this isn't the school Bob says WHAT ABOUT LYRIC!!!!!!!!
Old 07-08-2013, 01:31 AM   #106 
Saphira101

"So, what do you guys think's going to happen after only 2 days of being here?" Says Jona. "OH GOD!!" He suddenly screams. "SAMMY, BOB, AND LYRIC ARE ALL AT THE SCHOOL STILL! Katerina, we need you to blink teleport and get them!" Katerina looks worried, but nods. Before she can act, Sammy rolls out of Jona's bag, followed by a disgruntled Bob. Why aren't we at the school? He asks me. I quickly explain to him the occurrences of the last two days. He sighs, then begins grooming himself. Sammy is still laughing. Katerina says: "Be right back!" And dissapears. We wait in silence for a few moments, before she returns, arms full of dog supplies, Lyric clutching her pant leg in his teeth.
"They've got the whole school surrounded." She says. "We can't go back. They nearly saw me through the window, gathering this stuff." She gestures to the dog supplies.
"Well," I say. "At least we're all together now." But Macy looks sad. I suspect that she's worrying about Adam.
~~~~~~~~
Quick note: When my or Bob's words are in italic, it means that we are speaking to each other silently, and that no one can hear us. Bob can't actually talk, but him and I can communicate through thought.
Saphira101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 02:04 AM   #107 
jona31

kk got it italic not meant for us

All the sudden as were in our tube we get shot by something like a tank were blown clear out of the ground and end up on the snow patched ground outside I quickly cover all of my skin so I don't transform I quickly grab sammy and tell the group we need to go I get Caira over my shoulders and we all start to run into the woods we can hear all the helicopters above us then we hear another explosion this time it comes from another pod tube we all start to cry even Sammy and Bob look worried I see an official coming towards us I quickly use my bending to create a bunch of sharp icicles and I throw them at the official he falls to the blood soaked snow and dies I say I'm so sorry and we run farther into the forest it become clear we're never going home
Old 07-08-2013, 08:02 AM   #108 
rubinthebetta

I hear the alarm and almost forget. Where are Luna and Sophelia? I have a feeling as to where they are, and I sprint to the place. I spot them amongst the crush of people surrounding me. "Luna! Sophelia!" I cry. I conjure a carpet of flame and soar over everybody's heads. In a split second, I'm above them. "Get on!" I shout, "It won't burn you, I promise! There's a shield." Luna jumps on and Sophelia reluctantly does the same. I speed towards the pods where everybody's getting in. That really was fast! I pull my companions into an empty pod. I make sure they're good, then I begin to control the pod. An enemy shoots a stream of wind at us to knock us off course, but I beat it back with my fire, engulfing the man in flames. I land it near Jona's group, and Luna, Sophelia, and I run with them. Jona shoots and officer, and I know we'll never be going back. We run farther and farther into the deep forest. It is soon dark, and I make torches for everyone. For myself, I just make balls of flame to hold.
rubinthebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 10:22 AM   #109 
LebronTheBetta

~~ Katerina ~~
Before we could get out of the school, Jona yells out ""OH GOD!! SAMMY, BOB, AND LYRIC ARE ALL AT THE SCHOOL STILL! Katerina, we need you to blink teleport and get them!" My life freezes. No... No.... NO! Lyric... <It's okay, Katerina, I'm safe!> Lyric? No time to think.. I nod and we teleport in the hall of mine and Kestrel's dorm.

I walk in and then Lyric jumps up. <You came! You came!> I would never leave you. I smile and get all my dog supplies and then Lyric just gets on my leg. On the way out; through the window, I see a guard. "Yikes...". I quickly run out. I see them in the hallway.

"They've got the whole school surrounded." I start. "We can't go back. They nearly saw me through the window, gathering this stuff." I point to all of this. "Well," Kestrel starts. "At least we're all together now." Macy looks sad. How come? <Cause of Adam> Lyric stop using that! It's not the time. <Fine! But I answered your question> Gee thanks. <No problemo!> I sigh.

All of the sudden, we're outside. And then people start to shoot us! Where are all the school officials? Did they just.. Leave? <I don't know. They left cause they thought you were creeps> What about you? A cyborg dog! <Hey.. They made me this way. Don't turn into a hater.> I facepalm myself. We start running and then this guard just came out and started shooting. Jona is throwing icicles on him and the guard died. I curse... "What's your problem?" I shout. "I was defending myself. It was a homicide." What is wrong with the people here???.

LebronTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 10:34 AM   #110 
rubinthebetta

Katerina seems confused, and I come up next to her, saying, "It's not safe anymore. There are murderers in there. We have to go far away, unless you want to get killed." She frowns, and we run on.
rubinthebetta is offline   Reply With Quote