View Poll Results: Do you like this idea
YES!!!!!! 16 84.21%
Sorta :/ 2 10.53%
HATE IT !!!!!!!! >:( 1 5.26%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-08-2013, 10:47 AM   #111 
lillyandquigly

*Macy*
I'm running towards the trees with the others when another flashback hits me. I feel myself fall to the ground with a thud and then the flashback comes.
*Macy's flashback*
I'm drowsy, laying in my little hammock. My body is soaked with blood from my arm. Two humans look down on me. They look like normal humans, but when they pick me up my whole entire body quivers and I know they aren't. They shake me, hard, and laugh when I start to cry. My arm is hurt and I need a doctor. I try to get this across but I can't seem to. They start taking me towards the trees, I suspect to kill me, when they suddenly drop me and keep running. My head hits a rock and starts bleeding.
*Awake*
When I wake up the others are pulling me up, when my head starts bleeding, and my arm. Again.
"Macy, you had another flashback." Jona yells over the turmoil. "We're going to get to cover and then I'll heal you."
"O-ok." I stutter, barely able to keep my eyes open. "W-where are the others?"
"You mean Adam and Kestrel? Kestrel's right here, and we don't know where Adam is, but we think he already made it to cover."
lillyandquigly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 10:51 AM   #112 
rubinthebetta

Macy keeps having flashbacks, and I'm worried. I look around, and see Adam's trail. I beckon everyone to follow me, and I follow the slight traces of Adam. I hope we find him soon.
rubinthebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 10:53 AM   #113 
Little Leaf

Location: In the wilderness! and my house sometimes. IT'S AWESOME, RIGHT?! *Wolf howl*
Umm... is my character in her room or with Jona31's group? I'm confused...
Little Leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 10:54 AM   #114 
rubinthebetta

You're with Jona's group with the rest of us.
rubinthebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 10:56 AM   #115 
Little Leaf

Location: In the wilderness! and my house sometimes. IT'S AWESOME, RIGHT?! *Wolf howl*
Okay, thanks :D
Old 07-08-2013, 11:25 AM   #116 
Lotte

:::Lunette(Luna):::

I watched as the teacher shot at his students while they swam laps around the pool. I narrowed my eyes. Thank goodness I didn't show up. Suddenly, Soph whips out her gun turning to face me in split second. Shes straining to see who I am. I walk out of the shadows.
"Hello Soph," I say blinking.
She looks at me with surprise and slowly brings down her gun. Suddenly, everyone is running around and fireballs are landing in random areas of the school. Thankfully, they are put out, in a blink of an eye. The other students are now running around in haste, and the teachers are yelling and blowing their whistles. I look at Soph, not knowing what to do.

NOTE: I'm really confused haha can someone give me a quick review on what's happening? I read the posts and want to make sure im not reading it wrong. Thanks!
Lotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 11:52 AM   #117 
LebronTheBetta

~~ Katerina ~~
"It's not safe anymore. There are murderers in there. We have to go far away, unless you want to get killed.". I frown. "Do you think I actually don't know that?" I snap. I also mutter, "I don't need someone younger than me to say the obvious. I'm not stupid." Her face looks hurt. "I'm sorry, it's just.." My voice trails off and I go all the way to the back of the group.

<What's wrong?> Nothing. <Doesn't feel like it> Stay out of my business! <Okay. But I'm here if you need me> Thanks, Lyric. And she just nods.

Car crash. Fire. That's how they died.. My parents.
LebronTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 12:23 PM   #118 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotte View Post
:::Lunette(Luna):::

I watched as the teacher shot at his students while they swam laps around the pool. I narrowed my eyes. Thank goodness I didn't show up. Suddenly, Soph whips out her gun turning to face me in split second. Shes straining to see who I am. I walk out of the shadows.
"Hello Soph," I say blinking.
She looks at me with surprise and slowly brings down her gun. Suddenly, everyone is running around and fireballs are landing in random areas of the school. Thankfully, they are put out, in a blink of an eye. The other students are now running around in haste, and the teachers are yelling and blowing their whistles. I look at Soph, not knowing what to do.

NOTE: I'm really confused haha can someone give me a quick review on what's happening? I read the posts and want to make sure im not reading it wrong. Thanks!
yes same here I have no clue whats going on, thats just my jumbled up mind for you guys!
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 12:33 PM   #119 
Little Leaf

I'm more confused than I've ever been. it's like this rp is slowly falling apart... cause... we're all... confused??
Old 07-08-2013, 12:36 PM   #120 
LebronTheBetta

Okay, so em.

First people got in the school etc. etc. Found their dorms, got comfy, etc. Had 1st pd, and 2nd, and then in lunch Little Leaf's Caiya accidentally put the school on fire. Now the school officials are evacuating everyone and started to kill them because someone (Caiya) seems to pose a "threat" to the real humans. Everyones running away.
LebronTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote