betta fish
View Poll Results: Do you like this idea
YES!!!!!! 16 84.21%
Sorta :/ 2 10.53%
HATE IT !!!!!!!! >:( 1 5.26%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-05-2013, 07:35 PM   #11 
jona31

awesome you guys we can start I'll go first.

I'm walked to a school by my adoptive parents there both crying really hard while saying this is going to be a great oppurtunity for you I hope you love it I give them both a big hug and say I love you guys don't miss me too much all the sudden the dean of the school comes out welcome Jona and these must be your parents I hope you folks know that Jona is in really great hands he takes me in to the school my parents weren't aloud to come and and I can see why it's called mysterium school for the gifted there were kids using telekinesisand guys flying girls were shooting rays of light from there hand I said to myself is this a school for super heroes or something the dean also known as MR.B said exactly that my friend me and my staff go out and around the world to find kids with mutations take you for an example you go in water and you become a merman I reply how did you know my crew saw you at that secret cove you were creating water orbs with your mind weren't you I replys it's called water bending well shall we show you to your room he says I say that would be great I think in my head this is ging to be one adventure alright.
jona31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 08:01 PM   #12 
ismintis

Trees blurred and little tadpoles of water streamed across my backseat window as I was taken to this new school I knew nothing about. “It’ll be fine, don’t worry,” My ignorant father protests, “These people will know how to deal with you.” To deal with me!? I thought angrily. The only reason I wasn’t resisting this trip was that I could bring Gabriel along with me. Well, that, and I didn’t have to worry about my father bombarding me everyday. “Yes Father,” I replied under my breath.
The car slowed, I waited for the driver to open my door as I shifted my small backpack of belongings. Gabriel mewed softly when the cold air came rushing in when the door swung open. I awkwardly stumbled out when I saw two men standing across from me. I heard the crunch of the tires on the asphalt as my father drove away, turning to see his outline talking on the phone. He didn’t even say goodbye… “Sophelia McAlister?” One of the men interrupted my train of thought. “Welcome to our school for the gifted,”
ismintis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 08:20 PM   #13 
lillyandquigly

*Macy*
I'm sitting in the airplane, waiting to be taken to the school. I don't want to go to it, but my councilors say it will be good for me. I'm crying silently. I miss my old school.
lillyandquigly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 08:50 PM   #14 
LebronTheBetta

~~ Katerina ~~
It was my first day of the school for the "gifted". My parents wanted me to come here because I actually have supernatural powers. Of course I refused because I always wanted to hide my powers from others, but my parents died. I always assumed that was their last wish so here I am now.

Once I stepped foot out of my car, I saw this ginormous school. I couldn't blink her because people would know one of my powers.. I grabbed my backpack and set off to the office and I bump into this guy with a green V-neck. "Oh, sorry. I'm clumsy at times." And I laugh a little.
LebronTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 09:21 PM   #15 
Saphira101

I sat on my bed, petting Bob and eating ice cream. I was trying to keep my mind off the fact that none of the colleges would give me a scholarship. Why would they? I'd been kicked out of almost every school I attended due to some freak accident that everyone said I'd caused. I tried to be good, I really did. But I always seemed to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. If I couldn't go to college, how would I fulfill my lifelong dream of becoming a veterinarian? I sighed miserably.
What's wrong? Asked Bob.
You know what's wrong. I'm broke, can barely pay the rent, no college will accept me, and I don't even have a car. Bob was about to speak when there was a knock at the at the door. I reluctantly got up from my bed, walked over to the door and opened it. There were two guys in suits standing in my doorway.
"What do you want?" I hadn't meant to sound rude, but it came out that way.
"You have been accepted to the School For The Gifted." Said the biggest one.
"What's that?" I said skeptically.
"We know what you are, Kestral. We know that you are a shapeshifter and that you can speak to people and animals using your mind. We've come to take you to a place where you can learn to harness your power and use it for good."
I gawked at him. How did he know?
"If you would collect your belongings, we can leave shortly."
"One moment." I said. I turned around and walked back into my room. I decided that I would see what this "school" was like. Anyway, if I didn't like it, I could always turn into a flea or something and escape. I shoved some clothes into a duffel bag, and called Bob and told him what was going on. He hopped nimbly onto my shoulder, and I walked back to the doorway.
"Ready," I said.
Saphira101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 10:39 PM   #16 
Lotte

Mind if I join? Nice idea(:
---------------------------
Username:Lotte
Character Name: Lunette (Luna)
Personality: Kind, Dramatic, Shy, Emotional, Usually childish but can be very mature in certain situations. Extreme hidden Bipersonality; can be creepy, psychotic, and a sadist.
Mutation: Can hide in shadows, summon and control various dolls
Appearance: 5'5 Hair: Dark Brown/ Black Wavy hair and side swept bangs with 1-3 bobby pins in it. Slight bangs OCD Dark green eyes
Outfit: mini top hat, skeleton shirt, shorts, and silver flip flops.
Transport: Shadows
Weapon: Dolls to do her bidding, is physically weak.
Other: Grew up always compared by parents and neglected for being weird, dealt with sibling favorism. Apparently a burden to parents.
Weakness: can be manipulated easily and irrational when emotional

Last edited by Lotte; 07-05-2013 at 10:56 PM.
Lotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 10:40 PM   #17 
Lotte

Love the characters xD
Old 07-05-2013, 11:10 PM   #18 
Saphira101

I forgot to add Kestrel's weakness! She's a sucker for animals and will do nearly anything for them. Therefore it can lead to irrational decisions and she can often be manipulated through it.
Saphira101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 11:15 PM   #19 
LebronTheBetta

Oh, gosh. I forgot Katerina's weakness too! xD

Weakness: When angry, she's irrational and might potentially hit the person or thing. Also, she's afraid of animals, no matter what they are.
LebronTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 11:36 PM   #20 
Lotte

:::Lunette (Luna):::

I stared out the window of my father's jet black expensive car. I was sitting next to my sister. With her light brown hair in perfect ringlets, and in one of her expensive blouses. I didn't at all loathe her. She treated me normally, and even kindly unlike my parents.
My mother was in the passenger seat, chatting on the phone with not a care in the world. She obviously could care less about me going to a mysterious school. I sigh, looking at the many dolls I brought with me inside my duffel bag. Soon, we arrive.
"Finally!" My mother says, obviously excited to get rid of me.
I lean to open the door when suddenly it flies open.
"Hello Lunette, welcome to the School of the Gifted"
Shocked and caught by surprise, I stumble and literally fall out of the car. I quickly get up and brush down my shirt, embarrassed.
" Are you alright miss?"
"Just fine" I pant.
My mother shoots me a disgusted look and motions my father to step on the pedal. My sister waves me goodbye with an apologetic smile.
"Well, I'll show you to your room. I'm sure you brought your lovely dolls?"
My eyes widen. How does he know?

Last edited by Lotte; 07-05-2013 at 11:40 PM.