betta fish
View Poll Results: Do you like this idea
YES!!!!!! 16 84.21%
Sorta :/ 2 10.53%
HATE IT !!!!!!!! >:( 1 5.26%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-09-2013, 10:12 PM   #201 
Little Leaf

Location: In the wilderness! and my house sometimes. IT'S AWESOME, RIGHT?! *Wolf howl*
~*Caiya*~

I wake up in a cave. Everyone else is there. My leg is sticky with blood, and I'm injured pretty badly. "W-what happened...?" I ask.
Little Leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 10:51 PM   #202 
Saphira101

I'm still slumped against the wall. The injured are being tended to, and everything looks like it might finally be okay. I get to my feet and am walking over to Kat and Jona, when the wall of ice around the cave shatters. At least twenty more men start running into the cave.
"Stop!" I screamed. My words sounded shaky and fearful. As if in a trance, the men freeze where they're standing. All of them are staring blankly at nothing. A pang of realization hits me.
"Go." I say. My voice echoes through the cave. The men turn around.
"Don't follow us." I say to their backs. "Go back to your leader, whoever it is, and never come back." They walk out of the cave and disappear from sight. Everyone is staring at me. Then I understand.

My third power is hypnotism.
Saphira101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 10:58 PM   #203 
LebronTheBetta

~~ Katerina ~~
"Where.. Where am I?". I look around and I'm in this cave. I see Kestrel shouting at some people. And they seem to obey her. Mind compulsion? That's my power... I feel so woozy. Ugh.. I try to stand up but I fall back down.

Suddenly, I feel an itch. I look at my hands and see gray fur with claws. Next I grow shorter and I see a tail. I try to talk but all I make is a bark. What's... Going on? Lyric comes to me and licks me. "Kat! You're a werewolf now!". I shake my head. "How can I understand you?" Lyric jumps up for relief. "You're a dog, stupid." He comes over and licks me more. "Stop!" It turned out to be a growl..

Everyone is looking at me.. Starring. Except Lyric who seems to understand.
LebronTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 11:32 PM   #204 
ismintis

*Sophelia(Soph)*

I hear footsteps breaking and snapping fallen branches. Before I can warn the others someone yells we are being chased. Of course...what my luck. I think gravely.
Jona puts us along with our wounded in a shroud of ice. I'm not paying much attention to the others since they seem to be ignoring me.
I’m tending to my wounds when Luna starts running toward me, “Soph!,” she exclaims “You were saying something about a map?”
I quickly give her the map because I had already memorized it with my photographic memory. “You can try to get these freaks to listen to you if you want,” I say. Gabriel could tell I was clearly not in a good mood, so he stayed right beside me growling at anybody who got too close. Except for Luna of course, if I was going to help anybody it would be her.
When the ice breaks I stand up between about 20 men with Luna and Gabriel behind me. But someone uses mind compulsion to urge them away. This is our chance, we have to run.
ismintis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 10:55 AM   #205 
Little Leaf

Location: In the wilderness! and my house sometimes. IT'S AWESOME, RIGHT?! *Wolf howl*
~*Caiya*~

GREAT. I nearly got killed, and everyone's ignoring me. This is the worst thing that can happen to me at a time like this... I sigh. How could this happen to me? Maybe I should just leave. I don't think no one needs me, and Ella is taking care of the fire stuff... Since everyone kept staring at this girl who's turning into a werewolf, I sneak out, quickly and silently. No one seems to pay attention. I quickly limp further from the cave.
Old 07-10-2013, 02:33 PM   #206 
rubinthebetta

I see Kat transforming and unknowingly put up a shield. Werewolves have never been good news for me.

Ella's Flashback:
I'm just a little kid, three or so. My parents laugh and we're all happy on our walk in the woods behind our mansion. A werewolf comes up to us, an I reach out to it. "Puppy!" I exclaim happily. My father sweeps me into his arms and says, "No no, precious. That puppy is dangerous." I nod solomnly. All of a sudden, the werewolf bites my parents. They black out. I stay just long enough to see them transform, then I run, sobbing. I pass out on the street, then I'm in a basket on the steps of a cold place which is to be my home.
rubinthebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 03:00 PM   #207 
Little Leaf

~*Caiya*~

I'm alone, well away from the cave. I'm freezing, so I make a fireball and clutch it near my body. I think I could survive for a while out here. My ears and tail have icicles near them, but I just ignore it. I unfold my wings and fly up. No one's looking for me, in fact, I don't think anyone noticed I'm gone. Then, it starts snowing. I decide it would be better to have a companion. I use the fireball I'm holding close to me to make a bird. Somehow, it's as if the bird comes to life. it flies on its own, and perches on its own, too. "Come on." I fly up again, and the bird flies with me. I'm careful not to leave any evidence that I've actually run away. "Where are we going?" the bird squawks after a while. "You can talk?" I gasp. "Yup." He says. "I'll call you Flame. Anyway, I don't actually know where I'm going." I stop and fold my wings again. Flame comes and perches on my shoulder. "I'm just running away... somewhere..."
Old 07-10-2013, 05:07 PM   #208 
jona31

I begin to look around for all my friends "Okay good everyones here except for Caiya. I walk up to everyone in the group "umm have you seen Caiya anywhere" no everyone says, I quickly run out of the cave "Caiya Caiyaaaa are you nearby" I decide to use my water bending to find her I quickly tell everyone that I'm leaving to go and find Caiya. I begin to float in a bubble of water "hmmm where is that girl" I fly around some more when I see her flying with a magnificent looking bird "Caiya is that you are you ok we quickly both land on a branch and begin to talk.

Oh and sorry for my bad grammar and punctuation you guys I'm not the greatest at writing.
jona31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 06:44 PM   #209 
Little Leaf

~*Caiya*~

I see Jona approaching. he tries to make small talk with me, but I fly away at an amazingly fast speed- it seems to be almost at the speed of light. Flame follows, nearly going faster than me. If I go back to the cave... I'll just get ignored again! I speed up, Flame following. I make a few turns so Jona won't be able to find me. "Caiya, why do you want to run away so badly?" My fiery bird asks. "Well, imagine you getting hurt badly, then you go to a cave with friends so they can treat you, but they DON'T and you're ignored all the time..." I looked down on my leg wound. It had closed a bit, but not completely. I fly up to the top of a pine tree with Flame practically on my tail. I sit there on a medium-height branch, where no one will be able to see me from the top or bottom. I'll survive on my own here... just Flame and I... I flatten my ears and look down at my feet.

Alone...
Old 07-10-2013, 08:39 PM   #210 
rubinthebetta

Jona runs after Caiya, and I sigh, making a large fire in the cave for us to stay by as it gets darker. I don't think we'd make it very long out here without our powers. Then again, those powers are what got us here in the first place, I think bleakly. I sigh and curl up near the fire. I feel dizzy.
rubinthebetta is offline   Reply With Quote