betta fish
View Poll Results: Do you like this idea
YES!!!!!! 16 84.21%
Sorta :/ 2 10.53%
HATE IT !!!!!!!! >:( 1 5.26%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-11-2013, 04:44 PM   #251 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
So much has happened, its hard to imagine just some hours ago I was at the orphanage, dealing with all of the numb-skull bullies. I look around, and don't see Macy. Where did she go now? I go out to look for her, just in time to see a hand, twisting, searching for something to grasp. " MACY!" I scream, then in a flurry of panic, dive after her, I see a shape swimming around. Thats.... macy? I suddenly realize what I am doing. Horrible, familiar screams, and distress signals echo in my head. No. Now's not the time. I concentrate, and feel myself changing shape. I think I'm some sort of freshwater fish. Something bigger would have at least been less embarasssing. I quickly swim after her, still wary of being underwater. I catch up with her, and angrily say. " What are you doing?! I thought you were drowning, do you have any idea-" I stop immedeatly after getting a good look at her. Can she shapeshift too? First some kind dog hybrid, now this? I blink. She looks like she's trying to cover up a laugh. I sigh. I know this fish form isn't the best, but I couldn't do any better. " What are you laughing at?!" I angrily say. " Let's just get out of here, please Macy. Can you change back to normal?"
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 04:46 PM   #252 
lillyandquigly

*Macy*
Adam catches up to me and asks me angrily what I'm doing. I laugh at him. He's a flounder!
"Can you change back to normal?" He asks.
"I don't know." I say gingerly, looking at my tail. "Maybe, let's go back to camp." We don't realize the camp's gone, and we lost the others. We're going to need to find them
lillyandquigly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 05:23 PM   #253 
BeautifulBetta123
Banned

Deleted

Last edited by BeautifulBetta123; 07-11-2013 at 05:31 PM.
BeautifulBetta123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 05:28 PM   #254 
Little Leaf

Location: In the wilderness! and my house sometimes. IT'S AWESOME, RIGHT?! *Wolf howl*
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautifulBetta123 View Post
"Hey guys!"
I exclaimed as I jogged up, "I am Sileena, and what are your guys names?"
"Wether you like it or not I am joining up with you all."
"So now that I am here I must ask where are we going?"
Okay, I noticed that hardly anyone put telepathic powers into their bios and are using telepathy anyway- how about just to make it fair and all, we all have telepathy? (Honestly, I feel like a lone wolf. It's not that good of a feeling.)

~*Caiya*~

"Hey! You can't just barge in and say that you're joining!" I yell out to Sileena while fighting. I'm getting tired of fighting, so I yell out: "Help me fight, I don't think I can carry on alone much longer!" I make a few more fire explosions, and it finishes off a few men altogether. "Help." I quickly launch more air and water attacks, but more people keep popping up!

Last edited by Little Leaf; 07-11-2013 at 05:34 PM.
Little Leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 05:36 PM   #255 
BeautifulBetta123
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Leaf View Post
~*Caiya*~

"Hey! You can't just barge in and say that you're joining!" I yell out to Sileena while fighting. I'm getting tired of fighting, so I yell out: "Help me fight, I don't think I can carry on alone much longer!" I make a few more fire explosions, and it finishes off a few men altogether. "Help."
~Sileena~
"Cool thanks for noticing me" I say with a smile, in a swift movement that you couldn't quite see clearly I with draw two long silver swords from what looked like either side of my body.
I stand next to Caiya and together we fight, I make smooth slashing movements to fast for anyone to quite capture.
Old 07-11-2013, 05:57 PM   #256 
Little Leaf

Location: In the wilderness! and my house sometimes. IT'S AWESOME, RIGHT?! *Wolf howl*
Once again: I noticed that hardly anyone put telepathic powers into their bios and are using telepathy anyway- how about just to make it fair and all, we all have telepathy? (Honestly, I feel like a lone wolf. It's not that good of a feeling.)

~*Caiya*~

"OK. Thanks for the help." I look over at Sileena, she's smiling... Why is she smiling? I felt a little suspicious and uneasy. "FLAME! ASSISTANCE?!?" I scream into the sky. While I yelled for a few minutes, I think some man had cut me in the throat, but it didn't pierce my neck vein. I coughed and stopped fighting, feeling weak. "I can't go on anymore..."
Little Leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 06:13 PM   #257 
BeautifulBetta123
Banned

~Sileena~
I speak to Caiya using my mind powers so the attackers don't hear.
"Is there anyone near who I can get to help?"
I stand over Caiya as she lies on the ground wielding my swords faster they were a blur spinning through the air.
There was too many of them and I hated to admit it but I might need to....
Old 07-11-2013, 06:22 PM   #258 
LebronTheBetta

* Telepathy isn't a power for everyone. Why do you feel like a lone wolf because you don't have it? Only like 3 people do. You can control all elements, what more could you ask for? And.. Let's stick to the powers we chose from the start. I thought telepathy and Telekinesis were the same, that is my mistake.

~~ Kat ~~
I hear a racket outside, "What is going on there?".
LebronTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 06:23 PM   #259 
BeautifulBetta123
Banned

I tried to reach out with my mind but I was to busy fighting to catch anyone who might be near by, I hated to run away but it was my only chance, scooping Caiya up into a piggy back position seeing as how she obviously wouldn't be able to run at all never mind as fast as me my swords disappeared up my sleeve and I whipped out two guns, handing one to Caiya I ordered her to shoot at as many people possible and to hold on as tight as she could because me running was going to be faster then the fastest roller coaster in the world.
Old 07-11-2013, 06:28 PM   #260 
jona31

okay you guys catch me up please
jona31 is offline   Reply With Quote