betta fish
View Poll Results: Do you like this idea
YES!!!!!! 16 84.21%
Sorta :/ 2 10.53%
HATE IT !!!!!!!! >:( 1 5.26%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-11-2013, 06:31 PM   #261 
Little Leaf

Location: In the wilderness! and my house sometimes. IT'S AWESOME, RIGHT?! *Wolf howl*
Quote:
Originally Posted by LebronTheBetta View Post
* Telepathy isn't a power for everyone. Why do you feel like a lone wolf because you don't have it? Only like 3 people do. You can control all elements, what more could you ask for? And.. Let's stick to the powers we chose from the start. I thought telepathy and Telekinesis were the same, that is my mistake.

~~ Kat ~~
I hear a racket outside, "What is going on there?".
~.~ But... ismintis was using telepathy and she didn't include it in her bio...
Little Leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 06:33 PM   #262 
BeautifulBetta123
Banned

Okay, right now our camp was attacked, several people were gone Flame went to find them, I joined to find only Caiya in camp fighting off attackers, she was injured so I piggy backed her about a mile east close enough to return when the others came back yet far enough that Caiya would not be killed and we would not be found by anyone unwanted.
I am extremely fast and graceful, along with having mind control so I can force images and words into anyone's mind thus talking to them through their mind, no one knows much about me yet.
BeautifulBetta123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 07:00 PM   #263 
BeautifulBetta123
Banned

Something along those lines.
Old 07-11-2013, 11:39 PM   #264 
Little Leaf

Location: In the wilderness! and my house sometimes. IT'S AWESOME, RIGHT?! *Wolf howl*
Bump. Anyone gonna post? yes? no? yes?
Old 07-11-2013, 11:55 PM   #265 
BeautifulBetta123
Banned

I posted last. Why don't you post, I just carried Caiya away from the battle. I am still a bit confused on exactly where everyone is right now.
Old 07-12-2013, 12:05 AM   #266 
ismintis

I don't think I ever used telepathy...I think to myself and put it in italics if that's what you're thinking of. But correct me if I'm wrong.
My powers are enhancing all my senses and abilities. Also, Gabriel is actually a human shape shifter who stays in the form of an animal at all times. Those are it though, I'm sorry if I confused anybody...and as jona31 said, can someone catch me up too?
ismintis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 07:47 AM   #267 
Little Leaf

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautifulBetta123 View Post
I tried to reach out with my mind but I was to busy fighting to catch anyone who might be near by, I hated to run away but it was my only chance, scooping Caiya up into a piggy back position seeing as how she obviously wouldn't be able to run at all never mind as fast as me my swords disappeared up my sleeve and I whipped out two guns, handing one to Caiya I ordered her to shoot at as many people possible and to hold on as tight as she could because me running was going to be faster then the fastest roller coaster in the world.
~*Caiya*~

(Also refusing to shoot the gun)
Sileena carries me a bit far from the cave, and Flame soon arrives. I flick my tail in greeting. I know it wouldn't be a good idea to talk. as soon as Sileena set me down, I wrote a message in fire: We need our wounds treated. and can we go look for the other people in my little group?

Bold = writing in fire

Last edited by Little Leaf; 07-12-2013 at 08:00 AM.
Old 07-12-2013, 07:54 AM   #268 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
"I don't know," she says, gingerly looking at her tail. "Maybe, let's go back to camp." she says. I nod,and we swim towards to shore. I gasp for air, then quickly transform into a human again. But when we get there, the camp is seemingly deserted. Oh, that's right guys, just leave us behind to deal with this on our own. I sigh. " Well, who needs them anyway!" I angrily shout. " Come on Macy, lets just find something to eat!" She shakes her head and just stands there. " COME ON," I yell. " Adam, we need to find the others! Would if something chased them out of here? What if their in trouble?" she says. I groan, but follow her as we search for the others.
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 10:33 AM   #269 
rubinthebetta

Does anybody else know that Ella's been captured?
rubinthebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 10:38 AM   #270 
jona31

nope
jona31 is offline   Reply With Quote