YES!!!!!! 16 84.21%
Sorta :/ 2 10.53%
HATE IT !!!!!!!! >:( 1 5.26%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-12-2013, 06:25 PM   #291 
rubinthebetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saphira101 View Post
Okay. Just PLEASE don't quit the betta roleplay... I don't think Manny could live with that lol.
Oh believe me, I won't. I'm just too far in that story to get out now.
rubinthebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 08:09 PM   #292 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
So.... is everyone leaving? That's understandable, though, I can see why someone might want to stop. And I'm glad your not leaving the betta roleplay, rubin... Flamesong is just to darn cool to be gotten rid of!
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 11:13 PM   #293 
Saphira101

Not everyone is leaving. Let's continue the story so that it doesn't get lost.
Saphira101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 11:13 PM   #294 
Saphira101

This was the last post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saphira101 View Post
~~~Kestrel~~~
I transform back into my human form.
"Guys," I say. "We are accomplishing nothing by being here. The escape pods were taking us to the backup school. Kat, can you blink teleport us there? We need to continue our training, and we can't do it here."
Old 07-13-2013, 09:06 PM   #295 
Lotte

:::Lunette(Luna):::

Soph bursts out of the bushes, with Gabriel in tow, making a run for it. For a second I'm unsure of what to do, should I follow her? I look at Bob, scared, confused, and unsure. I don't wait for him to answer and decide to follow her. Once im out in the open, no longer concealed by the bushes, I cannot move. I try to hide in the shadows, but in vain. I'm paralyzed. Three armed men grab hold of my arms, restraining me. I thrash around in a frenzy, demanding they release me, but before I know it, I feel a needle piercing my skin as I lose consciousness.
Lotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 09:15 PM   #296 
Saphira101

~~~Bob~~~
Luna runs after Sophie, but three men grab her. One shoots a tranquilizer into her arm. Without thinking, I turn into my shadow form, run up to her, grab her leg, and pull her away from the men and into the world of shadow.
Old 07-14-2013, 06:16 AM   #297 
Little Leaf

Location: In the wilderness! and my house sometimes. IT'S AWESOME, RIGHT?! *Wolf howl*
~*Caiya*~

I get up, finding it harder to breath. I limp away with Flame perched on my shoulder. Where's Sileena? As I try to find the others, my breathing becomes more laboured and I start feeling dizzy.
Little Leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 07:02 AM   #298 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
I keep walking towards the direction where Sileena pointed out cautiously. I see a familiar face. " Caiya? " I say. She has some kind of weird bird perched on her shoulder. " What the heck is that thing on your shoulder?" The bird gives me a meaningful look, and Caiya answers.
Old 07-14-2013, 07:24 AM   #299 
Little Leaf

Location: In the wilderness! and my house sometimes. IT'S AWESOME, RIGHT?! *Wolf howl*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyhobbit View Post
I keep walking towards the direction where Sileena pointed out cautiously. I see a familiar face. " Caiya? " I say. She has some kind of weird bird perched on her shoulder. " What the heck is that thing on your shoulder?" The bird gives me a meaningful look, and Caiya answers.

~*Caiya*~

This is Flame. I write in fire. I struggle to breath as I feel my chest tighten. I feel so dizzy and faint... I collapse onto my knees, Flame hovering over me now. "Caiya? Are you alright?" Flame screeches
Little Leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 07:28 AM   #300 
Happyhobbit

Caiya writes feebly with fire. This is Flame. She gasps for breath, then collapses on her knees. " Caiya! Are you alright!?" screeches Flame. My eyes widen. That thing can talk? Oh, well. Not too strange compared to what I've witnessed today anyway. I avert my attention to Caiya. I don't know if she has asthma or what! I turn to Flame quickly. " What do we do??!!!" I frantically say.