Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish
View Poll Results: Do you like this idea
YES!!!!!! 16 84.21%
Sorta :/ 2 10.53%
HATE IT !!!!!!!! >:( 1 5.26%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-12-2013, 06:25 PM   #291 
rubinthebetta
Member
 
rubinthebetta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: DE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saphira101 View Post
Okay. Just PLEASE don't quit the betta roleplay... I don't think Manny could live with that lol.
Oh believe me, I won't. I'm just too far in that story to get out now.
rubinthebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 08:09 PM   #292 
Happyhobbit
Member
 
Happyhobbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
So.... is everyone leaving? That's understandable, though, I can see why someone might want to stop. And I'm glad your not leaving the betta roleplay, rubin... Flamesong is just to darn cool to be gotten rid of!
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 11:13 PM   #293 
Saphira101
Member
 
Saphira101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Washington, United States
Not everyone is leaving. Let's continue the story so that it doesn't get lost.
Saphira101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 11:13 PM   #294 
Saphira101
Member
 
Saphira101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Washington, United States
This was the last post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saphira101 View Post
~~~Kestrel~~~
I transform back into my human form.
"Guys," I say. "We are accomplishing nothing by being here. The escape pods were taking us to the backup school. Kat, can you blink teleport us there? We need to continue our training, and we can't do it here."
Saphira101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 09:06 PM   #295 
Lotte
Member
 
Lotte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: California, United States
:::Lunette(Luna):::

Soph bursts out of the bushes, with Gabriel in tow, making a run for it. For a second I'm unsure of what to do, should I follow her? I look at Bob, scared, confused, and unsure. I don't wait for him to answer and decide to follow her. Once im out in the open, no longer concealed by the bushes, I cannot move. I try to hide in the shadows, but in vain. I'm paralyzed. Three armed men grab hold of my arms, restraining me. I thrash around in a frenzy, demanding they release me, but before I know it, I feel a needle piercing my skin as I lose consciousness.
Lotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 09:15 PM   #296 
Saphira101
Member
 
Saphira101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Washington, United States
~~~Bob~~~
Luna runs after Sophie, but three men grab her. One shoots a tranquilizer into her arm. Without thinking, I turn into my shadow form, run up to her, grab her leg, and pull her away from the men and into the world of shadow.
Saphira101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 06:16 AM   #297 
Little Leaf
Member
 
Little Leaf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: In the wilderness! and my house sometimes. IT'S AWESOME, RIGHT?! *Wolf howl*
~*Caiya*~

I get up, finding it harder to breath. I limp away with Flame perched on my shoulder. Where's Sileena? As I try to find the others, my breathing becomes more laboured and I start feeling dizzy.
Little Leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 07:02 AM   #298 
Happyhobbit
Member
 
Happyhobbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
I keep walking towards the direction where Sileena pointed out cautiously. I see a familiar face. " Caiya? " I say. She has some kind of weird bird perched on her shoulder. " What the heck is that thing on your shoulder?" The bird gives me a meaningful look, and Caiya answers.
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 07:24 AM   #299 
Little Leaf
Member
 
Little Leaf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: In the wilderness! and my house sometimes. IT'S AWESOME, RIGHT?! *Wolf howl*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyhobbit View Post
I keep walking towards the direction where Sileena pointed out cautiously. I see a familiar face. " Caiya? " I say. She has some kind of weird bird perched on her shoulder. " What the heck is that thing on your shoulder?" The bird gives me a meaningful look, and Caiya answers.

~*Caiya*~

This is Flame. I write in fire. I struggle to breath as I feel my chest tighten. I feel so dizzy and faint... I collapse onto my knees, Flame hovering over me now. "Caiya? Are you alright?" Flame screeches
Little Leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 07:28 AM   #300 
Happyhobbit
Member
 
Happyhobbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
Caiya writes feebly with fire. This is Flame. She gasps for breath, then collapses on her knees. " Caiya! Are you alright!?" screeches Flame. My eyes widen. That thing can talk? Oh, well. Not too strange compared to what I've witnessed today anyway. I avert my attention to Caiya. I don't know if she has asthma or what! I turn to Flame quickly. " What do we do??!!!" I frantically say.
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
last day of school!! charislynne Journals 3 06-05-2013 02:10 AM
Getting into a schedule for school? Jrf456 Betta Chat 9 08-22-2011 12:46 PM
School dramaqueen The Lounge 34 08-07-2011 06:23 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:07 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.