betta fish
View Poll Results: Do you like this idea
YES!!!!!! 16 84.21%
Sorta :/ 2 10.53%
HATE IT !!!!!!!! >:( 1 5.26%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-23-2013, 09:50 AM   #321 
Little Leaf

Location: In the wilderness! and my house sometimes. IT'S AWESOME, RIGHT?! *Wolf howl*
No, I just think that cause I usually do something that makes people direct all their attention to me... it wasn't anyone's fault. (And my plantar fasciitis is hurting me again, I may need some sort of injection O.O')

EDIT: Also, lets get back on the storyline.

EDIT 2: AND look, someone said I hate it! I blame myself entirely. >.<'

Last edited by Little Leaf; 07-23-2013 at 09:54 AM. Reason: My strength is an illsooooooiiiinnnnn.
Little Leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 01:23 PM   #322 
BeautifulBetta123
Banned

~Sileena~
Sileena was walking back to her dormitory when she heard Caiya scream.
She ran back and was there so fast there was another person and a girl there.
"Back away! Give her air people!"
Sileena walked to a machine and pressed a button, Caiyas pain increased.
Sileena sent her pleasant pictures using her mind control she showed her memories of her friends and sunny days. Caiya calmed down and Sileena continued using her mind control before hitting the button again. Her pain increased but the meds forced her to fall into a deep sleep.
"She is fine now everyone had best leave her be."
The medication is strong and the poisoned blade was made with the venom or a rare frog from the rain forest. It is extremely hard to get out and the medication is battle ing it and doing well however when it gains an upper hand it causes extreme pain. Hopefully the meds will have stopped the poison by the end of the day"
BeautifulBetta123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 04:56 PM   #323 
Little Leaf

Location: In the wilderness! and my house sometimes. IT'S AWESOME, RIGHT?! *Wolf howl*
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautifulBetta123 View Post
~Sileena~
Sileena was walking back to her dormitory when she heard Caiya scream.
She ran back and was there so fast there was another person and a girl there.
Sileena walked to a machine and pressed a button, Caiyas pain increased.
Sileena sent her pleasant pictures using her mind control she showed her memories of her friends and sunny days. Caiya calmed down and Sileena continued using her mind control before hitting the button again. Her pain increased but the meds forced her to fall into a deep sleep.
"She is fine now everyone had best leave her be."
The medication is strong and the poisoned blade was made with the venom or a rare frog from the rain forest. It is extremely hard to get out and the medication is battle ing it and doing well however when it gains an upper hand it causes extreme pain. Hopefully the meds will have stopped the poison by the end of the day"
~*Caiya*~

People start crowding around me. I hear Sileena yell: "Back away! Give her air, people!" The torture-like pain got worse and worse. Sileena came up to me, pressed a button, and then, somehow sent pictures of my happy times into my mind and started to press some button on the machine I was hooked up to. I calmed down, but I still felt uneasy with all the pain and attention... "She's fine now. Everyone had best leave her be."
I start feeling somewhat drowsy. Sileena started to speak about meds and the poison on that blade. I lay down on the hospital bed and everything goes dark, as if I've fallen into a deep sleep. Just then, I seem to be transported into the same black void. Where is this strange void? Why do I keep getting sent here? Suddenly, the void reveals a forest. I don't know how I know the forest's name, but I do.

It's the Forest of Illusions...
Old 07-23-2013, 05:25 PM   #324 
Lotte

::Lunette(Luna)::
Someone rushes in, I stare at him, my eyes pleading for him to do something to help her. Suddenly, Sileena barrels through the door.
Sileena calmly walks to the machine and presses a button, Caiyas pain increases, and my eyes widen in alarm.
Sileena appears to begin concentrating on some kind of mind control to calm Caiya. She continues keeping Caiya calm while re hitting the button again. Her pain increases but in a second she's fast asleep.
"She is fine now, everyone had best leave her be," Sileena says in a stern tone.
I walk out of the room, reclaiming the life from my dolls as they drop silently, one by one. Frustrated, I clench my fist and the head of one pops off, leaving stuffing scattered across the floor. Useless. I proceed to walk through the hallways towards my new dorm.
Lotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 05:55 PM   #325 
Little Leaf

~*Caiya*~

I enter the Forest of Illusion. I try to yell something out, but it seems that I can only think as a replacement. I try to become fully into a cat, but it doesn't seem to work here. This place really is mysterious... Suddenly, I see a fox-like shadow jumping toward me. WHOA! I quickly dash out of the way. The shadow seems to just be a shadow fox, and it sends shadow attacks at me. The fox snarls. What the... foxes can't snarl! I jump back in surprise. Suddenly, I hear a voice. Well, Shadow foxes can! It was that shadow fox. My name's Nightmare. He says. Nightmare jumps at me, preparing for an attack.
Old 07-23-2013, 11:42 PM   #326 
BeautifulBetta123
Banned

~Sileena~
She stays by Caiya.
Caiya however is being drug down into a world of illusions. The end of the day will tell her fate but right now Sileena digs into her mid and tries taking control. This poison was a nasty deal in the world of assassins. She had been working on digging into people's thoughts so she could lock out the illusions and send different images but it was very energy consuming however after the poison clears Caiya may be driven mad with images and flash backs. The illusions may show up anytime if they are not controlled right now.
Placing her hand on Caiyas head Sileena closed her eyes and focused.
Digging deeper through her head pulling happy memories out she finally reached her current state she was about to be attacked. Replaying the memories like a movie she showed Caiya out of the illusion world and into reality. Running through a sprinkler in her yard laughing with friends laying in a field the thoughts flew through and Sileena could feel her self becoming extremely tired. Her eyes fluttered but she held on continued showing Caiya the images. She was in her head for hours before finally things became a lot easier the poison was coming off and Sileena could feel it. Caiya started to wake up but Sileena forced her to stay sleeping. She felt the last of the poison wear off and since she was using so much power she lunged through Caiyas head but managed to stop.
Opening her eyes Sileena rose to her feet and left the infirmary.
Returning to her room she collapsed on her bed and fell asleep. Classes started the next day..
BeautifulBetta123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 12:33 AM   #327 
Lotte

:::Lunette(Luna):::

I glance disdainfully at the metal key in my hand. It's nothing close to the elegance of the embroidered brass key I received on my first day. I open the door and my eyes light up as I see two beds. I slowly walk in, remembering that first day. I quickly turn around, excited.
"Soph--," I pause, she's not here anymore.
I drop my battered duffel bag onto the table then sit on the bed facing the door. My eyes sink and I look sadly in it's direction. No ones coming..Eventually, I pull myself out of the trance-like state and begin getting ready for bed. Tomorrow is when classes start. This time I'll attend.
Lotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 08:37 AM   #328 
Little Leaf

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautifulBetta123 View Post
~Sileena~
She stays by Caiya.
Caiya however is being drug down into a world of illusions. The end of the day will tell her fate but right now Sileena digs into her mid and tries taking control. This poison was a nasty deal in the world of assassins. She had been working on digging into people's thoughts so she could lock out the illusions and send different images but it was very energy consuming however after the poison clears Caiya may be driven mad with images and flash backs. The illusions may show up anytime if they are not controlled right now.
Placing her hand on Caiyas head Sileena closed her eyes and focused.
Digging deeper through her head pulling happy memories out she finally reached her current state she was about to be attacked. Replaying the memories like a movie she showed Caiya out of the illusion world and into reality. Running through a sprinkler in her yard laughing with friends laying in a field the thoughts flew through and Sileena could feel her self becoming extremely tired. Her eyes fluttered but she held on continued showing Caiya the images. She was in her head for hours before finally things became a lot easier the poison was coming off and Sileena could feel it. Caiya started to wake up but Sileena forced her to stay sleeping. She felt the last of the poison wear off and since she was using so much power she lunged through Caiyas head but managed to stop.
Opening her eyes Sileena rose to her feet and left the infirmary.
Returning to her room she collapsed on her bed and fell asleep. Classes started the next day..
~*Caiya*~

Just as the shadow fox was about to attack me, the Forest of Illusion disappeared, and images of good/better things came up. they came up for many hours. I started to surface back to consciousness, but something told me to keep on resting. So I managed to keep on resting and soon fall asleep.

(PS. I wish what Sileena did was actually true. (bad) past memories make me want to have a disorder or disablity or something. (But I'm already insane enough.) 'X.X >.<')
Old 07-24-2013, 08:43 AM   #329 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
~~~Adam~~~
I yawn. I toss myself onto the bed without getting ready for bed. Before I know, I'm drifting off to sleep.

I shudder, as the nurse hands me a hot mug of cocoa. " Where did you come from, little boy?' she asks gently. I don't answer, sullenly turning my back. I just want my parents back. A tall man walks in. " It was confirmed by searching through his items he was a passenger from the Savannah. No survivers beside him have been found. " It's a miracle he's still alive," says the nurse in a hushed voice, patting me on the head. Miracle? Its a miracle my parents are dead, a miracle I'll be in the orphanage, miracle that they are never coming back, a miracle that nobody will ever love as they had? I turn away, clutching the blanket they gave me, and staring blankly at the wall.
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 02:36 PM   #330 
Little Leaf

~*Caiya*~

I wake up and look out the window. It's nighttime now. A voice pops into my head. You'll keep causing trouble with your DID and all that. maybe it's better if you just run away? you'll cause the others less trouble- No more destruction, no more negative attention... As if by pressure, I unhook myself from the machine, disguise myself as a ginger she-cat and make my way toward the exit as fast as I can. I feel extreme pain, but I don't dare to stop. I unsheath my claws and pick at the lock, opening it. I run outside- but I feel like I'm watching myself in a movie. Why can't I control myself? Am I really THAT mentally unstable? I run for a while, then I turn myself back into the cat-human mix I normally am. The voice returns. Just keep running- don't go back. I try to reply, but I'm pushed forward, being forced to walk for miles. I flick my ginger tail and try to regain control, but it's hopeless.