YES!!!!!! 16 84.21%
Sorta :/ 2 10.53%
HATE IT !!!!!!!! >:( 1 5.26%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-24-2013, 09:12 PM   #331 
BeautifulBetta123
Banned

~Sillena~
Stood on a hill it was the middle of the night she had traveled quite some ways after she heard it. There was a person near by with mind control and when she left to go find Caiya to tell her but she was sleeping and decided not to wake her.
She now stood the had brought her two long swords. Her extreme speed made it easy to practice a ways away from the school.
To be an assassin she had to be in a good mental state along with physical. She spent many hours meditating. She had to be at peace so the nightmares wouldn't catch her, so voices wouldn't follow.
She stood on the hill making slow smooth slashes and focusing her mind on the beings around her. She heard what birds heard and what the squirrels heard. She kept her eyes closed until she heard two voices at once. The voices were speaking in someone's mind there was the actual person who seemed cat like and then there was an evil voice driving her away but who could it be.
But she knew before she asked herself the question.
Caiya was near the illusions driving her away from the school.
Sliding the blades into her pants she approached. The voices were louder in her head.
Caiya was walking and she kept twitching her head as if trying to shake something from her ear. The poison was not yet clear. What was she doing out here!
"Caiya" Sileena called with her mind and voice.
Caiya kept walking.
Sileena was in front of her in a flash. She looked at Caiya, something was wrong her eyes were not quite right they kept looking all over. She had gone mad!
Quickly Sileena grabbed her swung her onto her back and raced back to the school. She didn't bring her to the infirmary no she brought her straight into her bedroom.
And sat her down on the bed.
Caiya got up and tried to leave. But Sileena had locked the door from the out side so she couldn't escape. Neither could she but she could convince someone to let them out in the morning.
Caiya wandered around muttering about leaving so she didn't hurt anyone.
Sileena pooped oped her trunk and opened up the fake bottom. Inside was meds.
Being an assassin if you were injured you had to heal fast otherwise you would be captured.
Some pills were for nightmares and others for injuries. Some were for treating other people and some were for wounds she was terrified of getting.
This poison used on Caiya was a nasty thing and she had a fear of it but because large amounts of meds had to be pumped into a person she didn't have a cure however what she had was for after the poison was cleared. She called them Sanity pills because when people went crazy from this poison it was because 2 parts of the brain quit working. The part of the brain that controls your feelings and the part that separates illusions and voices in your head from real voices and sights.
They now have no emotion and are driven by voices and images.
Sileena was terrified of this type of thing so she bought the very expensive pills.
Caiyas eyes searched the room and she walked in mad circles murmuring.
She didn't feel sad or lost or happy she was blank and voices were telling her what to do. She didn't feel like going back to her friends she did what ever the voices told her not feeling regret.
Caiya take the pill. Apparently the voice said no so Sileena pinned her to the bed pried open her mouth and dropped the pill down it.
Caiya choked but got it down.
Tying her to a chair Sileena left her there.
It wasn't the nicest thing to do to a friend but this wasn't her friend, this wasn't Caiya it was something dark and powerful.
The meds took their time to work and Caiyas eyes slowly returned to normal.
Sileena explained, it wasn't her DID it was the poison but that was gone now and she was going to be alright.
Caiya stayed in Sileenas room the rest of the night.
BeautifulBetta123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 11:28 PM   #332 
Little Leaf

Location: In the wilderness! and my house sometimes. IT'S AWESOME, RIGHT?! *Wolf howl*
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautifulBetta123 View Post
~Sillena~
Stood on a hill it was the middle of the night she had traveled quite some ways after she heard it. There was a person near by with mind control and when she left to go find Caiya to tell her but she was sleeping and decided not to wake her.
She now stood the had brought her two long swords. Her extreme speed made it easy to practice a ways away from the school.
To be an assassin she had to be in a good mental state along with physical. She spent many hours meditating. She had to be at peace so the nightmares wouldn't catch her, so voices wouldn't follow.
She stood on the hill making slow smooth slashes and focusing her mind on the beings around her. She heard what birds heard and what the squirrels heard. She kept her eyes closed until she heard two voices at once. The voices were speaking in someone's mind there was the actual person who seemed cat like and then there was an evil voice driving her away but who could it be.
But she knew before she asked herself the question.
Caiya was near the illusions driving her away from the school.
Sliding the blades into her pants she approached. The voices were louder in her head.
Caiya was walking and she kept twitching her head as if trying to shake something from her ear. The poison was not yet clear. What was she doing out here!
"Caiya" Sileena called with her mind and voice.
Caiya kept walking.
Sileena was in front of her in a flash. She looked at Caiya, something was wrong her eyes were not quite right they kept looking all over. She had gone mad!
Quickly Sileena grabbed her swung her onto her back and raced back to the school. She didn't bring her to the infirmary no she brought her straight into her bedroom.
And sat her down on the bed.
Caiya got up and tried to leave. But Sileena had locked the door from the out side so she couldn't escape. Neither could she but she could convince someone to let them out in the morning.
Caiya wandered around muttering about leaving so she didn't hurt anyone.
Sileena pooped oped her trunk and opened up the fake bottom. Inside was meds.
Being an assassin if you were injured you had to heal fast otherwise you would be captured.
Some pills were for nightmares and others for injuries. Some were for treating other people and some were for wounds she was terrified of getting.
This poison used on Caiya was a nasty thing and she had a fear of it but because large amounts of meds had to be pumped into a person she didn't have a cure however what she had was for after the poison was cleared. She called them Sanity pills because when people went crazy from this poison it was because 2 parts of the brain quit working. The part of the brain that controls your feelings and the part that separates illusions and voices in your head from real voices and sights.
They now have no emotion and are driven by voices and images.
Sileena was terrified of this type of thing so she bought the very expensive pills.
Caiyas eyes searched the room and she walked in mad circles murmuring.
She didn't feel sad or lost or happy she was blank and voices were telling her what to do. She didn't feel like going back to her friends she did what ever the voices told her not feeling regret.
Caiya take the pill. Apparently the voice said no so Sileena pinned her to the bed pried open her mouth and dropped the pill down it.
Caiya choked but got it down.
Tying her to a chair Sileena left her there.
It wasn't the nicest thing to do to a friend but this wasn't her friend, this wasn't Caiya, it was something dark and powerful.
The meds took their time to work and Caiyas eyes slowly returned to normal.
Sileena explained, it wasn't her DID it was the poison but that was gone now and she was going to be alright.
Caiya stayed in Sileenas room the rest of the night.
~*Caiya*~

A while after I ran away uncontrollably, Sileena dragged me back to the school. Something seemed to get me to thrash around. Afterwards, Sileena grabbed a pill, forced my mouth open and made me swallow the pill. I choked on it for a bit, but eventually I swallowed it. and then, she... tied me to a CHAIR? Why did she tie me to a chair? I feel fine right now, what's she thinking? Suddenly, a thought came to me. Maybe I really should've run away. After all, I do seem to be causing trouble... and I can't forget the time I nearly destroyed the whole school due to DID... I tried to slide through the rope. it didn't work, but it got me down a bit. I chewed on the ropes, trying to break them. After doing that, I stayed in Sileena's room for the rest of the night, and then soon fell asleep.
Little Leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 01:04 AM   #333 
BeautifulBetta123
Banned

~Sileena~
The next day Sileena couldn't believe how extremely excited she was for classes. She told Caiya about how she was found washed up on the bank of the river at about the age 8 but she wasn't sure as she was totally brainwashed.
The person who found her was a ninja of sorts who worked for the Chinese government. Her told her about mutants and a lot of the history or what the Chinese believed. He found out she had powers and hid her away to train as an assassin.
She enjoyed learning healing things and being exposed to killing at such a young age was hard but Guadi the man who took her in helped keep her in a strong mental state.
The first class was all a bout the history which was much different from the Chinese but mainly because the Chinese version was very religious but they both had the same main points.
Most people had conjuring powers in which they created things or controlled things such as water and fire then others had telepathy but not complete mind control however very few people that she learned about had extreme physical abilities such as speed and strength.
It was all so interesting!
Caiya was normal no more voices or illusions which made her so happy the day couldn't get better!
Old 07-25-2013, 08:46 AM   #334 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
~~~Adam~~~
The next day I hear an extremely annoying ringtone wake up me up. Dippity doo da zipity a, my oh my, what a WONDERFUL day! I grunt, then punch the alarm clock, making it fall over, then get into clean clothes. I trudge to my first class to good old Mrs. C. I ram into a wall on accident and grunt again. I am NOT a morning person.
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 11:23 AM   #335 
Little Leaf

Location: In the wilderness! and my house sometimes. IT'S AWESOME, RIGHT?! *Wolf howl*
~*Caiya*~

I wake up. Sileena is still asleep. I fidget around with my powers, sometimes losing control but fixing the mistake right after. What if my DID comes up again? What if I can't concentrate again like last time? What if I accidentally attack someone again? a forest of questions pop up in my head.
Old 07-25-2013, 12:26 PM   #336 
BeautifulBetta123
Banned

~SILEENA~
Caiya and Sileena arrive at their first class with Ms. C
"Good morning class!"
There is a fairly grumpy looking oy sitting beside Sleena he mumbles something about not doing mornings.
Old 07-25-2013, 01:10 PM   #337 
Little Leaf

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautifulBetta123 View Post
~SILEENA~
Caiya and Sileena arrive at their first class with Ms. C
"Good morning class!"
There is a fairly grumpy looking oy sitting beside Sleena he mumbles something about not doing mornings.
~*Caiya*~

Soon, Sileena wakes up as well, and we head to class together. Ms. C, the teacher, quickly says good morning, and I head over to my desk. I notice that the girl beside me isn't here today. I perk my ears and tail up. Something doesn't feel right... I run up to the teacher. "Ms. C, the girl beside me isn't here... can I go look for her now? Please??" I urge. "Alright... But be back soon." And with that, I dash out of the class, run outside, unfurl my wings and fly up, scanning the ground looking for Ella.
Old 07-25-2013, 01:16 PM   #338 
BeautifulBetta123
Banned

~Sileena~
"Wait, Ms. C who isn't here?"
Old 07-25-2013, 01:24 PM   #339 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
~~~Adam~~~
"Good morning class!" says Mrs. C cheerfully. I mimic her over enthusiastic tone under my breath. "Ms. C, the girl beside me isn't here... can I go look for her now? Please??" Caiya asks urgently. Caiya dashes out of class. Probably someone skipping class or something. I would too, but I'm leaving soon anyway so what's the point?
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 01:39 PM   #340 
Little Leaf

~*Caiya*~

Please don't let her be dead... Please don't let her be dead... The thought races through my mind. No wonder something didn't feel right... Someone was gone. I land nervously and fold my wings again. I sniff the air to see if Ella's scent is anywhere. Nothing. I'm not going to stop until I find her... "Where is she? I have to find her..." I run off in effort to find her. I'm not going to stop no matter what... even if there's food involved. I wonder where Flame is as well? I unfold my wings and hover a bit, looking for signs of the two. Suddenly, pain shoots into my wings and I fall to the ground. "Ow- who's there?" I get up and look around. I don't bother to fold my wings again. They'd probably hurt more when they're folded. I look at my wings. Someone has cut a bit of both my wings- and it seems they took the parts they cut off with them. Even the slightest tear in my wings were enough to send me falling to the ground. I continued looking for Ella and Flame. I called out for them "FLAME!? ELLA!? Where are you two?!" No reply, no scent... This is going to be harder than I thought... I sighed.