YES!!!!!! 16 84.21%
Sorta :/ 2 10.53%
HATE IT !!!!!!!! >:( 1 5.26%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-25-2013, 03:27 PM   #341 
BeautifulBetta123
Banned

~Sileena~
Caiya leaves but the rest of us carry on with our class. Ms.C tells us that the school is in need of repair and the last class everyday will be spent fixing and cleaning.
Then starts on the lessons. Most of the past teachers were not here. So There was new ones.
Ms. C who was teaching us mostly about our powers.
"Sileena, sweetheart why don't you show us your powers, I don't recall seeing them"
Smiling all too pleasantly.
"Would you like that with a side of swords or with out?"
Ms. C thought she was joking.
"Seriously, swords or no swords?"
"You shouldn't have weapons on hand sweety"
"Okay let's go with out."
Sileena got up and walked to the front of the room. Closed her eyes she concentrated really hard and squinted as if trying to draw a power from inside of her. Tensing she suddenly opened her eyes and sounded bored said.
"Yeah it isn't coming I think I will just..." Suddenly she disappeared in a flash. Everyone looked around.
"Sit back down" she was sitting in her seat.
"Well done!" Ms C was the only one who stemmed half excited.
BeautifulBetta123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 04:14 PM   #342 
Little Leaf

Location: In the wilderness! and my house sometimes. IT'S AWESOME, RIGHT?! *Wolf howl*
~*Caiya*~

I try to do something I haven't attempted before. it's pretty risky and energy-consuming, but I'll have to do it.
I close my eyes tightly and gather every bit of fire I can find around the place.
Soon, the fiery object are around me, and one "object" is a terribly injured Flame. "FLAME!" I grab the injured phoenix and notice his throat has been cut. His fire burns my arms, but I don't care. "Caiya..." He chokes out the words, and it's as if he's reading my mind. "Go toward the cave where you were poisoned... there's a scent trail of Ella..." His eyes shut, and his body evaporates into smoke. NO!! FLAME!!! I look at my arms, they seem scarred, almost. "At least I still have this to remember Flame by..." I run to where Flame told me to go- the cave. (slowwwlyyyy.) One day, I'll avenge Flame's death.
Little Leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 09:06 PM   #343 
rubinthebetta

I'm baaack!!!

~~Ella~~
I don't know how long I was in that cave. Hours. Days. Weeks. Time had no meaning in that place of torture. The men asked me things. About my power. About the school. I hardly know what they were talking about. I'm half-mad, and half-dead. After they questioned me and I didn't give them what they wanted, they chained me up with iron and left me in the cave with no food or water. Anything coming in or out of the cave came to an instant end with all the booby traps. If I so much as put a foot outside I could die. Yet the men came on a daily basis, and the traps did nothing to them. They questioned me more and more. One day, I found out that I had gotten so thin that I could slip through the chains that bound me. I ran out of the cave, dodging arrows as I went. Now, I stop for a rest and hear a broken wail that sounds like Flame. I shake my head. I mustn't think of anything but surviving. My mind is playing tricks as it is. It must've been a woodland creature destroyed by the traps that caused that sound. It starts pouring, and I have no energy except to curl up on the forest floor and cry for the first time since my parents died.
rubinthebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 09:27 PM   #344 
BeautifulBetta123
Banned

Yay! More people!
~Sileena~
After the first class Sileena skipped. She didn't want to but just sat in her room thinking. She liked it here.
Walking to the sink she found it had stopped working. Groaning the leaned of and looked at the pipes they were filthy and in need of repair.
This place is a dump!
Ms. C said they hired 50 professional cleaners or something and guys to clean the pipes and fix them along with builders to make a pool and such and what not.
Old 07-26-2013, 08:04 AM   #345 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
~~~Adam~~~
I decided to skip the next class, and started to stuff things in a backpack. A pack of crackers,a flashlight, and a small knife, and a first aid kit. Trying not to be noticed, I head down to the exit, and to my surprise, it's locked. I'll just use the window then, I think to myself, and quietly climb out my dormitory window. Good Riddance, school of freaks. I start to walk back into the forest, in a different area then last time so I don't run into any madmen trying to kill me.
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 11:39 AM   #346 
BeautifulBetta123
Banned

~Sileena~
Sileena stands looking out her window in the dorm when she sees the boy from her class walking to the woods.
She ran out side and stopped him before he got to far.
"Where do you think you are going?"
Old 07-26-2013, 11:41 AM   #347 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
~~~Adam~~~
Suddenly I hear a voice, that sounds a lot like the girl who lead me to the others earlier."Where do you think you are going?" she says suspicously. " None of your business!" I snarl.
Old 07-26-2013, 12:09 PM   #348 
BeautifulBetta123
Banned

~Sileena~
Whips out her swords and stands in front of him.
I am going to make it my business.
"Yeah what are you going to do?" He says sounding mad.
"I am going to let you walk to back to the school or I am going to force you to walk back to the school"
"I am not going back!" He almost yells.
"Swords or no swords?" Sileena asks.
"No swords" he immediately says.
Fine Sileena goes deep into thought closing her eyes she digs into Admas mind.
He starts to run away then suddenly stops and turns around.
"Now walk" Sileena demands in his head controlling his brain she forces him to walk back into the school. Laughing at the thoughts that fly through his head"
Old 07-26-2013, 01:17 PM   #349 
Happyhobbit

"I am going to make it my business." she says briskly, as if I didn't have a choice. "Yeah what are you going to do?" I say angrily."Swords or no swords?" The girl asks. Uh, no swords, duh."No swords," I say instantly. I freeze. High laughter fills my mind, and I feel myself walk towards the school. What the-? This is way, WAY more freakier than shapeshifting, that's for sure. I desperatly try to resist, but I can't... I just keep walking, walking... It's awful, like someone is pushing my legs, forcing them to move, but nobody's there. The high pitched laughter doesn't stop, and I realize the girl is laughing. At ME! My face burns with humiliation, and I transform into a lion, furious with her. She simply forces me to turn back, and soon I'm back in the school.
Old 07-26-2013, 01:36 PM   #350 
BeautifulBetta123
Banned

~Sileena~
"Now don't try to leave again as I will catch you faster then you can say... Well faster than you can say anything really"
Laughing she left but not before yelling at him
"You really shouldn't skip this many classes, I want to kick your butt in combat."