betta fish
View Poll Results: Do you like this idea
YES!!!!!! 16 84.21%
Sorta :/ 2 10.53%
HATE IT !!!!!!!! >:( 1 5.26%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-26-2013, 01:54 PM   #351 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
"Now don't try to leave again as I will catch you faster then you can say... Well faster than you can say anything really" she says."You really shouldn't skip this many classes, I want to kick your butt in combat." she says brightly. " You? Beat me? You wish!" I snarl, before walking in. I don't care how much she tries! I will get out of here! I have better things to do than sit around learning useless things. What, do they think we're going to be superheroes or something?
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 02:09 PM   #352 
BeautifulBetta123
Banned

~Sileena~
She was very happy when Adam walked into combat. He thought he was hot stuff but having a physical power really made her role this class.
"Your looking proud" Sileena said to Adam through his mind.
"Honestly think you can do anything faster?" She jeered.
The teacher was the same crazy one that tried to kill students in the last school.
He shot bullets at them and the class was crazy. The pool was only half built so it was not in use which was a shame because she was sure the teacher would have loved to drown someone.
She easily hit the centre of every target while shooting.
BeautifulBetta123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 02:15 PM   #353 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
Your looking proud, The girl jeers in my mind. Honestly, you really think you can do anything faster? I look at our teacher, and groan. It's the same guy, who made me swim those laps! Why did these idiots even let this lunatic stay? I shoot over and over, but only got the center a few times. The other girl got every one. Every single one! How does she do it? The teacher snorts, and I fume. This is the last straw! I turn around and try to punch him, but he easily blocks. " Well, well, well... the itty bitty wittle boy who can't swim, doesn't have much luck with shooting either?" he says in a mock pitying voice. " SHUT UP!" I yell, and he smirks, but lets me continue shooting at the targets.
Old 07-26-2013, 02:54 PM   #354 
BeautifulBetta123
Banned

~Sileena~
Sick of watching the guy fail speaks to him in his mind,
"Stand with your legs spread like this," she forces him to spread his legs so they are square with his shoulders.
And hold the gun more like this adjusting his grip he moves his arms so they point the gun straight.
"Now pull the trigger"
Adam pulls the trigger and the bullet leaves a hole in the dead centre.
Sileena doesn't even look at him or show any sign of helping she just keeps shooting.
Old 07-26-2013, 03:12 PM   #355 
Happyhobbit

~~~Adam~~~
Stand with your legs spread like this, she hisses in my mind. Ugh! Why can't she leave me alone! I glare at her, but she forces me to spread them so they're square with my shoulders. Pull the trigger, she says. I glare at her, even though I hit it dead center. I don't need her help! I was doing just fine, why can't she mind her own business?
Old 07-26-2013, 04:13 PM   #356 
BeautifulBetta123
Banned

~Sileena~
Adam clearly looked annoyed it was funny.
"Sileena!" The teacher called I ignored him I was shooting.
"I will shoot you unless you listen too me" I completely ignored him.
He fired a shot but of course didn't mean to hit me so I didn't flinch, I was listening to his thoughts. This time he meant to shoot me and fired at my shoulder. It would have hurt but wouldn't have killed however it would have hurt so in a fash she whipped around yanked out her swords and sliced it in half the two parts of the bullet clattered to the floor and I turned around and kept shooting.
Old 07-26-2013, 11:10 PM   #357 
Little Leaf

Location: In the wilderness! and my house sometimes. IT'S AWESOME, RIGHT?! *Wolf howl*
Quote:
Originally Posted by rubinthebetta View Post
I'm baaack!!!

~~Ella~~
I don't know how long I was in that cave. Hours. Days. Weeks. Time had no meaning in that place of torture. The men asked me things. About my power. About the school. I hardly know what they were talking about. I'm half-mad, and half-dead. After they questioned me and I didn't give them what they wanted, they chained me up with iron and left me in the cave with no food or water. Anything coming in or out of the cave came to an instant end with all the booby traps. If I so much as put a foot outside I could die. Yet the men came on a daily basis, and the traps did nothing to them. They questioned me more and more. One day, I found out that I had gotten so thin that I could slip through the chains that bound me. I ran out of the cave, dodging arrows as I went. Now, I stop for a rest and hear a broken wail that sounds like Flame. I shake my head. I mustn't think of anything but surviving. My mind is playing tricks as it is. It must've been a woodland creature destroyed by the traps that caused that sound. It starts pouring, and I have no energy except to curl up on the forest floor and cry for the first time since my parents died.
~*Caiya*~

I reach the cave. A bunch of men are guarding it. Suddenly, they notice me and start attacking me. "You... You were the ones that killed FLAME!!" Furious, I make a bunch of strong fire explosions, knocking away (and killing) some of the weaker men. A bunch race at me with swords and daggers. I try to make a shield, but one man with a dagger stabs my lower back, over and over. I blow fire at them while getting injured. Suddenly, my legs and tail become numb, and I fall to the ground with a thud. I make a few more fire blasts- this time, they're blue, then they turn white. The men lay on the ground, too weak to move. I drag myself over to Ella on the forest floor near the cave. She's apparently crying. I unfold my wings and gently fly her back to the school.
Little Leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 12:50 AM   #358 
BeautifulBetta123
Banned

~Sileena~
Combat class was a drag and she hated showing people how strong her instincts were.
She suddenly drops the gun. It was Caiya she was near and was calling to her for help.
Sileena raced outside and saw Caiya flying while carrying a small girl.
She landed by Sileena and Sileena picked the girl up on her back and carried Caiya and the girl to the infirmary.
The nurse took over immediately and Suleena helped as much as she could. Soon both were laying on hospital beds. Ella hooked up to an IV to hydrate her and she also needed a few bandages.
Caiya needed stitches and bone repair which was hard for one doctor to do but they managed and both were in stable condition.
Old 07-27-2013, 08:14 AM   #359 
Happyhobbit

~~~Adam~~~
I see Caiya dragging a girl towards us, and I stare for a moment, then run to help, though Sileena had things under control so I backed out. Suddenly I see something leaning out of a backpack, and I read the label. Mind control defense specs: Advanced only Hmm.... could be useful the next time I get out of here. How come everyone just happens to get injured here? Something weird is up and I don't like it. I'm not waiting anymore. The time is now. I run out the school, while everyone is distracted, putting on the specs. Just like last time, I leap out the nearest window, then transform to a cardinal and fly away, the faster the better. I look down and see a man wearing a uniform aiming some kind of stick in my direction. Wait... that's not a stick, that's a gun! I transform into another lethal animal, but I feel something pierce my shoulder, and everything goes black.
Old 07-27-2013, 06:21 PM   #360 
rubinthebetta

~~Ella~~
I don't know what happened...somebody picked me up and I blacked out again. I don't think I'm awake, because I'm in an open field, running towards my parents. I see people I thought were gone forever...am I dead? I hug my parents and whisper,"I missed you so much. I'm never gonna leave you again. My mother wraps her arms around me and says, "Ella, my little fire blossom, it is not your time yet." I frown and say, "I have nothing to go back to, but here I have all I need. It is my time." My father rumbles, "My daughter, it is not your time yet. When it is, you will know." My parents begin to slip away from me, and I reach my arms out towards them. They just fade away, waving. Suddenly, I'm in a hospital bed, hooked up to an...IV? Somebody must've found me. I smile a bit and make a little phoenix with my flame. I take a sheet of paper and write Thank you. Please take this little phoenix as a gift from me. -Ella I put it in the phoenix's talons and whisper, "Go to Caiya." Hopefully Caiya will accept my phoenix as sort of a replacement for the lost Flame, but not exactly. You can't replace a phoenix. But maybe it will help Caiya feel better.
rubinthebetta is offline   Reply With Quote