View Poll Results: Do you like this idea
YES!!!!!! 16 84.21%
Sorta :/ 2 10.53%
HATE IT !!!!!!!! >:( 1 5.26%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-27-2013, 08:04 PM   #361 
Lotte

:::Lunette(Luna):::

I fade into my first class and sit in an empty seat. The teacher, I believe is Mrs.C, she doesn't notice me, along with the other students. They seem pretty preoccupied. I tap my index finger on the desk, bored, and annoyed, that the teacher has completely forgotten me. Everyone has. I fold my arms and watch the students, as they each demonstrate their mutations. Which are already quite familiar to me.
*Bell*
I walk out of the room to my next period, Combat class. It's so empty...there are only a few students. Where have they gone? I sigh, school just doesn't seem as exciting anymore... We're assigned to knock down dummies with target signs plastered on their chests. I scoff, and raise my hand mid-length, then immediately close it. The dummies all fall limp to the ground. Isn't the teacher suppose to know my mutation?
Lotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 08:16 PM   #362 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
~~~Adam~~~
I slowly open my eyes. I'm in a dark room, and there are tall shadows surrounding me, talking in hushed voices. " This is not who we needed... he knows almost nothing," hisses one voice, what may have been female. I try to get up, and realize I'm tied to a chair. Someone says " Let me try..." And my eyes widen in pain. It's just like what the Sileena girl did, except worse. What do you know of this school? Someone hisses. TELL ME! the voice says, more urgently now, and the pain increases. I manage to get a few words out. " get... out.. I say, and the pain increases even more, but I don't cry out. There is no way I'm going to give in, let them know, I'm in pain. It feels like someone is stabbing a needle in my head, sharp and insistent, then the feeling slowly fades away. Someone whacks me, and I'm out again, and the next thing I know, I'm lying in front of a tree. I sigh. Really I have nothing to go back to at the school. The teachers aren't exactly friendly, and I know I've had enough of Sileena. But its not like I have anything worth going back to anymore else now, do I? At least, if I did once, I don't anymore. I shrug, then head back to the school, hoping the nosy teachers will just assume I was just in outdoor class or something.
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 06:28 PM   #363 
Little Leaf

Location: In the wilderness! and my house sometimes. IT'S AWESOME, RIGHT?! *Wolf howl*
Quote:
Originally Posted by rubinthebetta View Post
~~Ella~~
I don't know what happened...somebody picked me up and I blacked out again. I don't think I'm awake, because I'm in an open field, running towards my parents. I see people I thought were gone forever...am I dead? I hug my parents and whisper,"I missed you so much. I'm never gonna leave you again. My mother wraps her arms around me and says, "Ella, my little fire blossom, it is not your time yet." I frown and say, "I have nothing to go back to, but here I have all I need. It is my time." My father rumbles, "My daughter, it is not your time yet. When it is, you will know." My parents begin to slip away from me, and I reach my arms out towards them. They just fade away, waving. Suddenly, I'm in a hospital bed, hooked up to an...IV? Somebody must've found me. I smile a bit and make a little phoenix with my flame. I take a sheet of paper and write Thank you. Please take this little phoenix as a gift from me. -Ella I put it in the phoenix's talons and whisper, "Go to Caiya." Hopefully Caiya will accept my phoenix as sort of a replacement for the lost Flame, but not exactly. You can't replace a phoenix. But maybe it will help Caiya feel better.
~*Caiya*~

Sileena comes along and takes me to the infirmary. I needed bone repair and stitches. I managed to get through it, but anything below my waist doesn't seem to work. Now, I'm laying on the hospital bed... and for some reason I'm thinking about... Jona? I don't know why I'm lost in thoughts about Jona, but it just suddenly happened. I grab my limp tail and start playing around with it. I sigh. The ginger fur on my tail reminds me of Flame. I ignore my tail and stare at the burn scars on my arms. Flame... Flame's death was traumatic for me. Suddenly, another phoenix comes along and perches on my head. I whimper and try to shake off the thoughts about Flame. The phoenix drops a note. It says: "Thank you. Please take this little phoenix as a gift from me. -Ella"
I roll over and lay down on my stomach. I think others can clearly see my burn scars, but I don't really care.
Little Leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 07:45 PM   #364 
Saphira101

~~Kestrel~~~
It's nice to be back, it really is. But it's been exasperating too. Many people are trying to escape again, either out of guilt or arrogance it seems. It's taken all of my self-restraint not to go after them, to remind myself that it's their decision and that I need to keep up on my combat skills and learning how to harness my power. I've kept mostly to myself, taking joy from conversations with Bob. But I do miss being social. I miss Jona, too, wherever he is. He was a good friend, but I haven't seen him since we got back. I turn my focus back to the present. We're in combat class. Those of us who are more advanced in our fighting skills have been moved to a more advanced class, and we all seem to find it challenging.
Saphira101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 09:24 PM   #365 
Little Leaf

Location: In the wilderness! and my house sometimes. IT'S AWESOME, RIGHT?! *Wolf howl*
~*Caiya*~

I wake up- I've accidentally taken a 5 minute nap. I roll over onto my back again. I wonder how I'll be able to move around besides my wings? I can't fly forever, and if my wings get injured, I'll be stuck on the spot. The phoenix is perched on the edge of my bed. I look over at him. "What should I name you, phoenix?" The phoenix tilted his head. I think for a while. "I'll name you Sol." (Sol in either Solstice or Solar.) Sol bobs his head energetically in a nod- almost as if to say that the name is perfect. Sol looks so much like Flame. I look at my burn scars again and sigh. I may not have spent many days with him, but I felt as if I have...
Old 07-30-2013, 09:06 AM   #366 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
~~~Adam~~~
I slowly walk back to class. The teacher gives me an odd look. " I was in the bathroom," I snap, then slump in a chair. Why was I taken, anyway? What is so strange about this school that people attack it? I don't want to leave anymore... there's something strange about this place, and I intend to find out.
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 11:51 AM   #367 
Little Leaf

~*Caiya*~

I feel something suspicious about to happen. A strange red aura surrounds me. is... something bad about to happen?
I unfold my wings and calmly make my way toward the front of the school, being careful not to attract attention. I stand a few feet away from the school. I press my hand onto the rocky ground, trying to sense vibrations. I feel a bunch of quiet footsteps almost nearby. Maybe those same people are... trying to invade this school?! I make a fire shield around the school and some men appear with weapons. Suddenly, more of them come up- and before you know it, I'm blasting attacks everywhere and also getting injured in the process. I was right. But why are they doing this? My red aura disappears and is replaced by fire. I see a gem on the ground- it's bright red, and it looks like there's fire inside it. I quickly pick it up and resume fighting. I might die during this fight, but I'm defending the school and everyone I know inside it. One of the men slices nearly all of my right wing off, and I fall to the ground. Just because I can't stand doesn't mean I'm powerless... I attack with my air and fire elements- I have trouble using water and earth. I fight for what feels like forever... or just a really long 5 minutes. Either way, I'm still trying to defend my school and my friends...

NOTE: When Caiya is fighting, she's also hovering, almost above the ground. That's why she fell when her right wing was nearly sliced off.
Old 07-30-2013, 12:20 PM   #368 
Lotte

I hear an explosion outside and I'm immediately distracted. I grab my duffel bag and travel through the shadows till I reach the door. It's locked!
"Stop right there!" security yells at me.
I quickly whip out a bobby pin from my bangs and pick the lock. Before the security patrol can grab me I quickly burst through the door, my eyes widening as I see Caiya. She's hurt, and she's fighting the armed men from before! I quickly resurrect the dolls in my bag as they swarm towards the men. I immediately run towards Caiya and notice one of her wings has been cut off. Anger surges through me.
"Shred them", I command my dolls.
Old 07-30-2013, 12:32 PM   #369 
Little Leaf

~*Caiya*~

My injuries are WAY worse than anything I've had before. I hold the fire gem tightly in my hands. Using the last of my power, I make a fire explosion, injuring all of the men. I'm nearly all covered in blood from my wounds. I can't keep on fighting, I'm done for... Then, I feel a strong wave of weakness wash over me, and everything fades to black.
Old 07-30-2013, 01:03 PM   #370 
Lotte

I look down at Caiya and notice her clutching a fiery red gem in her hand. Before I can stop her, she uses her remaining power to create a massive explosion. It knocks all of the men back, and nearly all of them are injured. Caiya's covered in blood and I can see her eyelids slowly closing. Her hand falls to the ground, limp. My eyes widen.
"Caiya!" I shriek.
The others are outside by now and quickly rush to our aid. I quickly pick up my battered dolls and place them in my duffel bag, staring threateningly at the backs of the men as they flee.