betta fish
View Poll Results: Do you like this idea
YES!!!!!! 16 84.21%
Sorta :/ 2 10.53%
HATE IT !!!!!!!! >:( 1 5.26%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-30-2013, 01:19 PM   #371 
Little Leaf

Location: In the wilderness! and my house sometimes. IT'S AWESOME, RIGHT?! *Wolf howl*
~*Caiya*~

I slowly wake up- I haven't been knocked out too heavily. I notice Luna running toward me. I think I'll be okay, but I've been hurt pretty badly. Pain surges through my body, except for my lower back. "Yowch..." I struggle to get up, but fail. Now what?
Little Leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 02:09 PM   #372 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
~~~Adam~~~
I hear an explosion outside. What happened now? Something really weird is happening. Luna darts out the classroom, and I look at Mrs C. " Ok, what is going on here? People keep attacking us... and it's obviously not for no reason! And why did you put a bunch of freaks in this school? And what-" Mrs C, interupts, then hesitates. " Enough questions... I will answer them, but-" She's cut off by a bloodcurling scream."Caiya!" someone shrieks. It must be Luna. We run out, to see what's going on. I look towards Caiya, her broken body leaning against the school wall outside. I run up to her. " You have a bad habit of getting hurt, don't you?" I say, but my eyes give away my concern.
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 02:20 PM   #373 
Little Leaf

Location: In the wilderness! and my house sometimes. IT'S AWESOME, RIGHT?! *Wolf howl*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyhobbit View Post
~~~Adam~~~
I hear an explosion outside. What happened now? Something really weird is happening. Luna darts out the classroom, and I look at Mrs C. " Ok, what is going on here? People keep attacking us... and it's obviously not for no reason! And why did you put a bunch of freaks in this school? And what-" Mrs C, interupts, then hesitates. " Enough questions... I will answer them, but-" She's cut off by a bloodcurling scream."Caiya!" someone shrieks. It must be Luna. We run out, to see what's going on. I look towards Caiya, her broken body leaning against the school wall outside. I run up to her. " You have a bad habit of getting hurt, don't you?" I say, but my eyes give away my concern.
~*Caiya*~

Adam runs up to me. "You have a bad habit of getting hurt, don't you?" He says. I notice a bit of concern in his eyes. "These men... were going to attack our school- what else was.. I supposed... to do? Just stand... there and do... nothing?" I try to stand up once again, but fail. I look at the fire gem. It's fire is burning brightly, almost as if to tell me something.
Old 07-30-2013, 02:38 PM   #374 
BeautifulBetta123
Banned

~Sileena~
She races to her room and changes, she is wearing the clothing people like her wear when they are going to kill someone. She loads everything in her chest into her pockets and races out side all of this was done in a minute.
She races outside there is a fire shield around the school and Caiya is injured, Adam is there and a strange stone is glowing on the ground by Caiya.
Sileena presses her ear to the ground the earth seems to rumble. There is a lot of people coming and fast. Ms. C runs out along with the combat teacher.
There was a few more students then originally that they had never met.
The army approached but this time they would need to fight not run.
BeautifulBetta123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 02:52 PM   #375 
Little Leaf

~*Caiya*~

I feel strong vibrations in the earth and get the same red aura. They're going to attack again! I summoned Sol and dragged myself weakly toward where the army was going to attack. Once again- I can't just sit here and do nothing... I hold the fire gem toward the sky. I hear a voice in my head. Make a fire shield around everyone, then throw the Fire Gem in the air. So I make a fire shield around everyone, including myself and Sol. Then, I throw the fire gem into the air, concentrating all my power into it. The gem makes a few explosions, and it's as if the gem is fighting FOR me. All the others fight the invading army. I still feel a bit guilty not being able to fight, but at least I held that other army back?
Old 07-30-2013, 03:21 PM   #376 
BeautifulBetta123
Banned

~Sileena~
There was a lot of people coming like at least a hundred, what was with the school and them wanting it? But now was not the time for questions. They stood an a triangle formation. Caiya was in the back so they could try protect her because she was already injured.
There was so many people.
Caiya was defending us with fire but the fire wasn't affecting some people. Some people were not affected by the water bender either. They had on suits that protected them from certain powers!
Sileena threw Adam her hand gun, it was favourite one. He caught it and began shooting.
"Take care of my baby!" She called, and yes she was talking about the gun.
She whipped knives out of various pockets and began embedding them in people's chests and heads.
Finally she whipped out her swords, the fire was taking out a few people. Her swords were a flash as she beheaded people one after another. But they kept coming. Bodies covered the ground making it hard to walk.
She stabbed a guy in the chest and looked around at everyone.
"Whoa" Adam said looking at Sileenas eyes "Your eyes are weird"
Her eyes had become yellow and had black slits for pupils.
****, Sileena thought not now, not now she repeated time after time.
But then it hit her, her sight brightened and increased, her senses all sharpened and she was momentarily distracted, but got back to it however it was long enough for something to be embedded in her leg, a bullet perhaps.
She continued fighting beheading the men and then she got dizzy and fell on the ground.
The poison was one known to her and came from a caterpillar, it made you hallucinate like the tracker jackers off the hunger games.
She fell to the ground and a giant spider crawled towards her. She screamed but it wrapped her up like a bug and she could barely move she blinked. It was a man not a spider and she was in a net.
Old 07-30-2013, 03:44 PM   #377 
rubinthebetta

~~Ella~~
I'm sleeping but then I hear a shriek. "Caiya!" it screams. I jump out of the bed and create a large fire eagle, big enough for me to sit on. My clothes are torn and ripped, and my injuries hurt, but I don't care. I have to help Caiya. I expertly weave through the halls, until I'm there with everybody else. I check on Caiya really fast, then I take my fire eagle up to the tall ceilings. From her broad back, I chuck fireballs at the enemy. My eagle shoots flames from her beak as well. She's my best creation yet. I didn't even know I conjured her until I got on her back. Wasn't I trying to create a fire carpet?, I think. Oh well. However I created her, she comes in handy for attacking. I smile and continue to throw the fireballs with deadly accuracy. I only fire at the very back, to try to diminish the amount of backup or at least weaken them so that the others will have an easier time.
rubinthebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 04:10 PM   #378 
Little Leaf

~*Caiya*~

I retrieve the Fire Gem, then I start a earthquake- but it only affects the men, and not any of the school or anyone else. I eject my claws and pounce on one man that seems to have one of... Flame's talons in his hand? It's not easy pouncing with only front paws... or hands... whatever! I blast a flurry of attacks at the man, quickly taking him down. I do the same to a few more, also getting more hurt. "YOU GUYS ARE SO GONNA PAY FOR KILLING FLAME, AND HURTING ELLA!" I snarl. Suddenly, I start to feel dizzy, and with every blink the dizziness was worse. I quickly went back to where I pounced on the first man and grabbed Flame's talon. Ugh, I feel so weak... Everything faded to dark. (Not dead, just in grave condition >.<
Old 07-30-2013, 04:35 PM   #379 
BeautifulBetta123
Banned

~Sileena~
She slices her way out of the net and stumbles to the back of the group the ground swayed heavily beneath her and she fell to her knees, her leg was bleeding badly and the bullet was shallow and sticking out. They must have injected something out of the bullet and into her leg because of the pain. She grabbed the edge and pulled it out it was a bullet but the part sticking in her leg had a hole where something was shot out of the bullet and into her leg. She had learned to deal with pain but this was intense. How were they getting expensive poisons?
Old 07-30-2013, 05:46 PM   #380 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
"These men... were going to attack our school- what else was.. I supposed... to do? Just stand... there and do... nothing?" I look at her, quietly admiring her nobility. She just met these people, yet she's willing to die for them. I like that. To be honest, I probably wouldn't have done anything for this school. they owe nothing to me, why should I help them? But now, I owe Caiya. We make a defensive circle around her, while she harnesses a strange red gem. Sileena throws her hand gun at me, telling me to take care of her " baby." For a moment, I think of happily destroying it as she screams in horror. No, not now. I look at her eyes, which are slits, cat like slits. " Whoa... your eyes..." I say. Is she a shapeshifter? Despite the way she was earlier, I think that it might be kind of nice for someone to be another shapeshifter.
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote