View Poll Results: Do you like this idea
YES!!!!!! 16 84.21%
Sorta :/ 2 10.53%
HATE IT !!!!!!!! >:( 1 5.26%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-31-2013, 10:13 AM   #381 
Saphira101

~~~Kestrel~~~
I'm trying my best to hold the men off with mind compulsion, but I can't possibly control them all. There are so many... I'm beginning to feel dizzy, but I ignore it. This can't go on, I'm getting nowhere. I need a stronger form. I shapeshift myself into a dragon, a creature with practically impenetrable scales. Who cares if people say they're mythical? If you can imagine it, I can turn into it. There's no need for mind compulsion anymore. All I need is fire.
Saphira101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 11:29 AM   #382 
finnfinnfriend

I am an idiot and voted before reading the OP. I didn't realize you were just talking about an RP. Sorry about that :(
finnfinnfriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 12:46 PM   #383 
Little Leaf

Location: In the wilderness! and my house sometimes. IT'S AWESOME, RIGHT?! *Wolf howl*
What's OP?
Little Leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 01:10 PM   #384 
LebronTheBetta

Original Post or Poster.

It's alright finnfinn, everyone makes mistakes. (:
LebronTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 01:38 PM   #385 
Little Leaf

Location: In the wilderness! and my house sometimes. IT'S AWESOME, RIGHT?! *Wolf howl*
Hmm, I wonder when this war will end? :/

~*Caiya*~

I wake up in a small puddle of blood. Sol notices me and picks up me and the fire gem, then sets me and the gem down on the school roof. I see Ella with her Fire Eagle attacking. "Hey..." I wave weakly at Ella. Sol goes to fight with all my classmates and schoolmates. I wish I could help more... But... I guess I'm past my limit... I pick up the fire gem and watch Ella and her fire eagle attack the army.

Last edited by Little Leaf; 07-31-2013 at 01:49 PM.
Old 07-31-2013, 02:09 PM   #386 
BeautifulBetta123
Banned

~Sileena~
She pulls a rod of some sort out of her leg but she can see is injected something else into her. Pulling out a vial from her boot the poured a few drops onto her leg and her skin flowed together. What ever was in her leg would need to be removed later.
She joined the others again but her leg hurt.
She was feeling so dizzy from what ever was injected in her and her physical features were more intense. She was getting a head ache from the loud sounds. She sliced off a head of an attacker but wasn't used to her increased strength and spun around nearly slicing off Adams head.
"Sorry she mumbled then ran off as she was going to hurt more people than help.
She ran up stairs and onto the roof of the school. Pressing her belly to the shingled roof she whipped out her sniper and set it up and started picking of the people attacking.
BeautifulBetta123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 02:25 PM   #387 
Little Leaf

~*Caiya*~

Sileena suddenly comes up on the school roof. She lays down and takes out a sniper or something and starts attacking the army. Hmm... I know I'm not skilled with my water power, but... I could probably get a whole load of water and use a tsunami to attack the men. I gather all the water I can (the way I found Flame, but with water) until I make a large water ball. it looks like a mini-ocean. I envelope everyone in a (unmovable) earth shield, and send the water down like how a tsunami would behave. The people in the earth shield are okay, but most of the army people are swept away. Then, I make several fire explosions and remove the earth shield from everyone. "That... was... very... hard..." I say, panting in between words.
Old 07-31-2013, 03:03 PM   #388 
Lotte

:::Lunette(Luna):::

Everyone's doing their best to drive the enemy back into the forest, away from the school. The teachers aren't helping at all, or if they are, they're hardly noticeable. My eyes dart around. We're in a triangle formation, under a dome Caiya must have created. I notice Sileena struggling to return to the back of our formation. I quickly rush over to her side.
"Sileena, what happend?!" I ask, anxious, as I notice the massive wound in her leg.
She looks up at me with pain written on her face, as I wait for her reply.
Lotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 03:13 PM   #389 
Little Leaf

~*Caiya*~

I drop myself down from the school roof and land on some people from that army... thing. I attack harshly with claws and elements, once again getting more and more injured. Any more loss of blood or any more wounds and I'm dead... I collapse on the ground, almost powerless. Suddenly, someone grabs me by the leg and starts to drag me away into the forest. "Let... me go...!" I squirm around, trying to break free. The someone drags me into some sort of lab and attaches these... thingies to me. (I don't know what they are) "Blow fire or something..." The man says. I blow some fire... at HIM. Suddenly, an electric shock hits me. "OW! Dude, are you trying to internally injure me?" I eject my claws, an electric shock so strong hits me, I pass out.

Last edited by Little Leaf; 07-31-2013 at 03:17 PM.
Old 07-31-2013, 03:24 PM   #390 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
Hi guys, this is a great roleplay with great characters, and a great plot, but I'm quitting this RP is you guys are ok with that.
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote