View Poll Results: Do you like this idea
YES!!!!!! 16 84.21%
Sorta :/ 2 10.53%
HATE IT !!!!!!!! >:( 1 5.26%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-01-2013, 07:41 AM   #401 
BeautifulBetta123
Banned

Only Caiya was captured so Sileena rescued her, everyone else was at the school still.
BeautifulBetta123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 09:51 AM   #402 
Saphira101

Hey guys.

I think that I'm going to resign from the roleplay. It's nothing any of you have done, but I have been really busy and I can't keep up with more than one or two roleplays. I really enjoyed RPing with you guys!
Saphira101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 10:27 AM   #403 
Little Leaf

Location: In the wilderness! and my house sometimes. IT'S AWESOME, RIGHT?! *Wolf howl*
*GASP!* Now we only have 3 active rp-ers! THE RP IS GONNA DIE! Nooooo! *passes out*

~*Caiya*~

Anyway, I guess I'm stuck in the infirmary... I gather some water with water bending to make a small water ball. I use it to wash all the blood off of me. By the time I'm finished, the water is completely red (and Sileena has left). Eww. Bloody water... and for some reason, I just go and dump it in the garbage can, then resume lying on the hospital bed- half in pain, half lost in thoughts. Why did that man keep electrocuting me? How did he know my name? Why did he capture and attack me?
Little Leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 01:33 PM   #404 
Lotte

I'm so sorry but I think i'll leave to. I feel like i'm not posting enough since i'm so busy :(. I love this RP so much though.
Lotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 01:55 PM   #405 
Little Leaf

Location: In the wilderness! and my house sometimes. IT'S AWESOME, RIGHT?! *Wolf howl*
NOOOOO!!!! STAY! STAY STAY STAY STAY!! *grabs foot* DONT GOOOOOOO D:
Old 08-02-2013, 12:12 PM   #406 
Little Leaf

Someone else post? This rp is DYING OUT!
Old 08-02-2013, 01:37 PM   #407 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
~~~Adam~~~
The men seem to have left, and I sigh. I'm not really hurt, just battered up a bit, but I was one of the lucky ones. I walk down to the infirmary. I might as well visit Caiya. I walk down to the infirmary, and cautiously poke her. I'm not sure of she's awake or not. " Uh... you ok?" I groan. She's obviously not, that was a stupid question.
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 02:41 PM   #408 
Little Leaf

~*Caiya*~

I see Adam over me. "Uh... you ok?" He asks. I snap back to reality and say: "I'm alright. But I guess getting electrocuted and captured was kinda traumatic... Right now, my wounds hurt and I have a stomachache, but I'm fine. Don't know why I was electrocuted, though."
Old 08-04-2013, 07:28 AM   #409 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
~~~Adam~~~
"I'm alright. But I guess getting electrocuted and captured was kinda traumatic... Right now, my wounds hurt and I have a stomachache, but I'm fine. Don't know why I was electrocuted, though." she says, with a small sigh. I nod carefully. These people keep assualting our school.... but why?
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 09:32 AM   #410 
Little Leaf

~*Caiya*~

Adam gives a small nod. "Listen- I think that during the next fight, we could act defeated, then we send 1 or 2 people to follow them. We could find their HQ, and then plan an attack on them. I'm not %100 sure it'll work, but I'll figure something out, I guess." I notice I'm smiling. Why am I smiling? Oh, whatever. I start fiddling around with my hands, occasionally looking up at Adam. (Waiting for a response)