Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Compatibility
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-04-2013, 10:35 AM   #1 
carlos puron

upgrading to a 55 gal can I have any betta with my other fish

Hey y'all well as the title says y got my 55 gallon tank at the dollar per gallon sale that petco has so I have everything to set it up I'm just looking for natural plants to make it fully natural and I was thinking that I want to have a sorority on there but I have other fish that I will put in there basically the upgrade is because my thank is kind of full but people keeps on giving me fish I have 5 black phantom tetras 6 black skirt tetras 6 blood fin tetras two Dalmatian mollies and 2 yoyoloach with 3 otocinclus in a 35 gallon so yep FULL so i'll get them the 55 home I wanted a 75 but it won't fit in my apartment so I was thinking is a sorority possible with all this fish? or at least another betta what do you guys think?

As I said I always wanted a sorority and I will densely plant the tank for them to have plenty of hiding spots and places to explore so I need some advice thanks for reading
carlos puron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 04:37 PM   #2 
Leviathon

I googled fish that are usually compatible with Bettas, here;

http://bettacare101.com/tankmates/
http://www.fishforums.com/forum/bett...atibility.html

Hope it helped. :)
Leviathon is offline   Reply With Quote