Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Journals
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-07-2013, 10:44 PM   #91 
Huffle Puffles

@lilnaugrim - Our Petsmart is the same, all DS are PK, too. I will make sure to tell the lady at Pet Supply to send the next shipment of DS's your way though!

@cowboy - Thank you, I love his little face.

I agree with what lilnaugrim is saying. They are a lot of work. It's heart wrenching to see them all tiny and dead in the rows of cups at Petco. Hence why I now have one that demands my attention all day long!

I swear, if I'm not giving attention to Mysti, it's going to my dog Bailey, the boys, they just swim around, chilling. Must be a girl thing. Really, dog is nudging my knee asking for more treats while Mysti is pushed up into the corner staring at me like "ITS HIDE AND SEEK TIME, BRING THE QTIP!" All the while I'm trying to sew up a hammock for the new guy to have something to sleep in tonight. Why don't we come with extra arms/hands?
Huffle Puffles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 08:53 AM   #92 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

lol noooo!!! I can't have any more males!!! I already have 8! I don't need any more lol And soon I'll be full up stocked on girls too! Yikes, that seems weird to say since I never thought I'd reach that time so quickly! I actually have to downsize my male section, two of them (Mercury and Jarvis) will be going to one of my good friends and that leaves Ditto, Aero and Gambit. I hate saying good bye to them but if we move, I have to...

But either way, yes it is sad seeing the babies at the store and that's how I also ended up with Tony and Steve ^_^ and idk, my two little boy's demand for attention just as much lol same with my boy cat, the girl cat just sorts of does her thing and only demands attention a little bit out of the time that the boy does. In fact I was trying to pour water into the 5.5 yesterday which is underneath my 33 so it's near the floor and he came over and bumped his head into the bucket trying to self-pet XD Of course the 5.5 has sand so I can't pour much in at a time so I don't make the sand fly everywhere. But that's hard to do when your cat is demanding your time >.< lol silly cats!
lilnaugrim is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 09:38 AM   #93 
Huffle Puffles

@lilnaugrim - loooooool, ok ok ok, I'll keep them up here.

Awww, it's sad having to give pets away but at least you know they will be going to someone who will love and take care of them.

lol, that's so cute! I love when cats do the self-pet-bump thingy. We had an office cat where I work, he recently passed, and whenever I would come in if I didn't give him snackies he'd come over and bump my arm while I was turning the computer on. ^_^ Cats really are silly ones. He also liked to sit on the toilet and stare at you like "No! MY throne!" when you'd walk in.
Old 08-08-2013, 11:15 AM   #94 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

lol that's adorable! I wish I had a pet cat where I work! But alas, that won't ever happen! lol but that's okay though, it wouldn't get treated well here because there's hardly no one ever here!
lilnaugrim is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 11:35 AM   #95 
BettaLover1313

Aw! You got another cute little guy!

The PetSmart near me is the same way. All DS are PK, but man do they get some lookers! (Even the PK that aren't DS!) They have some HM and Double Tails as well, along with the usual mix of CTs and VTs
BettaLover1313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 12:18 PM   #96 
Huffle Puffles

@lilnaugrim - Yea, he was a stray they took in and it's a giant warehouse, so he had the office area set up all nice with his food and bed and then he had the run of the warehouse to hunt and run around.

@BettaLover1313 - I did! lol

I'm seriously considering going back to Pet Supply and getting the other guy I saw there. I'm trying to think of where else I can go while I'm out that way to be like "Oh well, I had to go to (whatever place) anyway, might as well stop and get the fishy too! LOL
Old 08-08-2013, 01:57 PM   #97 
Huffle Puffles

Cleaned Skully, Koji & Mysti's tanks today. When I had all their waiting bowls on the desk Mysti and Skully bumped into each other and they immediately started just staring, they sat their with each other almost the entire time I was cleaning. However she was not having anything to do with Koji when he was put there. She swam to the other side of her waiting bowl and that was it.

Mysti

Mysti body detail

Skully being a grumpy face

Hey, woah, who are you??

Staring contest

*stares at camera lady* so uhm, where did HE come from?

hey, wait, come back I wasn't done with you!
Old 08-08-2013, 02:16 PM   #98 
BettaLover1313

Mystic and Skully are so cute!
BettaLover1313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 07:21 PM   #99 
Huffle Puffles

They said thaaaaank you! *happy fishy faces*
Old 08-08-2013, 07:38 PM   #100 
Viva

Omg this is sooooooo cute!!! Love it!