Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-03-2013, 10:38 PM   #41 
MJ1911

Update:

I think the popeye got better. This update is several weeks old. He stayed in the quarantine tank with the salt water for 12 days. He's at normal tank now. Celebrated his 1st month with us a week ago while in that tank. His eyes to me are in between what it was when I first noticed the popeye and when we first got him. Honestly though it was such a long time that maybe I just imagined his eyes being smaller and that this is his actual normal eye size. Still energetic, always hyper when we are around. No issues with feeding. I think he's getting bigger, mainly the head. The white spots on his dorsal fin gained a slight purple coloration but seems to have stopped. I think it will stay that way, don't think it will turn purple like the others. His pectorals showed the most improvement though. When he came home with us the first day, they were both see through, now they are a solid purple.

Yeah, we got through our first month so here's hoping that our first fish will be with us for a very long time. Thanks for all the help.
MJ1911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 03:41 PM   #42 
ANHEL123

sound like he is doing good , i hope that you will enjoy his company for the long time too! He is one lucky guy. Thank you for update:)
ANHEL123 is offline   Reply With Quote