Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old Yesterday, 11:24 PM   #1 
Olivia27

So.. Hanging aquarium?

http://m.ebay.com/itm/Wall-Hanging-M...d=560906433538

The heart shaped one is apparently 2g. Didn't check the others but judging by dimensions the heart seems to be the most spacious. What do you think? Plausible good idea? Tbh my only fear is finding something that can handle that much weight. Because if it falls... *shudders*

I'm renting, like a lot of you here, so my go-to is one of those adhesive wall hanger. Literally the heaviest thing I ever hung on those is a key. If you don't have my problem however, what do you say? I'm not looking for a new tank atm just wondering

Quick note about the seller: despite the horrific images they did state that no fish other than Betta can live in such a space.

Last edited by Olivia27; Yesterday at 11:30 PM.
Olivia27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:57 PM   #2 
BettaStarter24

I wouldn't trust it. I'd be too worried about it falling and not to mention how do you heat it and you wouldn't be able to fill it all the way as there are no lids.
BettaStarter24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:01 AM   #3 
Olivia27

"How do you heat it" is a good question ._. Technically you can hang it low so the heater cord can reach in, but then it won't look pretty. Lids... Yeah, I think that's a checkmate question right there. If a Betta jumps from there... ><
Olivia27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:07 AM   #4 
SplashyBetta

"Clean with soap and water" Yikes! I'm glad they're not advocating goldfish or anything else to go in those bowls though.
SplashyBetta is offline   Reply With Quote