Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-10-2010, 03:18 PM   #991 
Kittles

You got the pineapple. Nice.
Kittles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 04:58 PM   #992 
fishmadcraig

When i get some money i will have to do a Bikini bottom (Spongebob) Themed tank hehe. I love those little decorations.

I will have to hold auditions for my apple snails to find the one who fits Patrick's role best, though haha.
fishmadcraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 06:45 PM   #993 
britnyjackson

Wanting to get my 1st betta!!

Ok so I'm wanting to get my first betta, and want to make sure I do everything right! So the tank is a 1 gallon or so and it's about 81 degrees. It has a little air stone in it and a nice little light, but no filter. Will that be ok? Could I just do water changes every couple days instead? Anyways, any advice would be awesome!! Here are some pics of the tank, no fish yet. : ))
Attached Images

britnyjackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 06:52 PM   #994 
Kittles

Tank looks fine. And you only really need a filter if you're cycling it, so water changes every couple of days would be suitable.
Kittles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 07:20 PM   #995 
dramaqueen
Banned

I have several of those that I keep my females in.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 01:23 AM   #996 
GothicKDM

Quote:
Originally Posted by puppyrjjkm View Post
I love your tank and your bettas! Where did you get those shells for your tank? I've been wanting to put some in a couple of my tanks, but just don't know which ones are "fish safe".
Thank you. My friend who set me up with my first fish actually gave me those shells. I was looking at hobby lobby and they had shells there. I think those you could use.
GothicKDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 11:26 AM   #997 
akjadestar

mmm does anyone know of a heater and filter i can use for my tank I'm going shopping today and you can go see the pics of my tank on the other page... i have limited space on the surface and it's round....

Also Venus doesn't like currents that's why I'm not using the bubble wand anymore
akjadestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 12:29 PM   #998 
britnyjackson

5 gal upgrade

So decided to ditch the one gallon and upgraded to a 5 gallon! Here the tank and my new baby!!
Attached Images

britnyjackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 12:41 PM   #999 
javi

I love hex tanks. Are ya going to put a background on it? Just to hide all the cords and stuff.
javi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 03:47 PM   #1000 
Narnian

Love the hexagon tank. :) How is it for cleaning/access/etc. What would you rate it?
Narnian is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aquarium, arteries, arteriestagiscreepnmeout, bettathanyou, do the harlem shake!!!, dyingoflaughteroverhere, glory werz here!:b, lols, macgyver was here, tank