Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-11-2013, 04:08 PM   #10171 
RiceFish

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshjpeg View Post
I don't have a pictures of my Betta fish tank yet but I my looks like this and frankly it's a nicer picture. :) I got it from www.therefinedfin.com

hey there its a nice looking decoration but I believe it is far too small for a betta. Try getting at least a 1 gallon and looking through the forms for betta tank sizes :D
RiceFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 06:15 PM   #10172 
LugiaChan

Quote:
I don't have a pictures of my Betta fish tank yet but I my looks like this and frankly it's a nicer picture. :) I got it from www.therefinedfin.com

*starts to have an emotional moment* D': .................
LugiaChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 09:45 PM   #10173 
loveaBetta

Fu Man Chu new swims

i got Fu 5 gallon hawkeye set up but i didnt care for the filter it came with a mini might i got my aquaclear mini out of storage been in storage for 4 yrs but its 13+ years old still going strong working doing its job

HAPPY BETTAOWEEN
Attached Images

loveaBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 01:15 AM   #10174 
Gallifrey

Quote:

It's difficult for me to believe that you're not actually someone from that company trying to reel in some new customers, mostly considering you've only made one post.
Gallifrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 09:47 AM   #10175 
Tony2632

Quote:

I can't keep a betta in something that small. I like my bettas to have at least a 2.5 gal space.
Tony2632 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 09:52 AM   #10176 
grammymary

Way, way too small for a betta!
grammymary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 10:17 AM   #10177 
Tony2632

I got 3 bettas homes I'd like to show 1st one 2.5 gal 2nd one is a 10 gal and last is a 37 gal sorority tank.
Attached Images

Tony2632 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 10:20 AM   #10178 
Gallifrey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony2632 View Post
I got 3 bettas homes I'd like to show 1st one 2.5 gal 2nd one is a 10 gal and last is a 37 gal sorority tank.
That third one is amazing! I can't stop staring at it. And the little tufts of grass in the front is too adorable, lol.
Gallifrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 12:50 PM   #10179 
MapleFeather

Heres my little set up <3 sorry the pictures so be, any who, this is a 1 gallon triagular tank, it has what i believe is called an under gravel filter and a air pump, this set up probably inst permanent, im thinking about buying a 2-2.5 gal but only when i happen to see the right one at the right price
SO! his name is Nigiri (f you know what that is your probably snickering) I got him a couple of days ago. We have another in the house but im not going to show a pic of him till hes better, he was supposed to be my sisters fish but she wan't taking care of him so i'm nursing him back to health.
MapleFeather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 07:05 PM   #10180 
WhitneyLin

Picked up a 5g today while it was on sale! Im going to attempt to cycle it before adding my boy, so its pretty empty. I just had an extra small plant laying around and I picked up a moss ball while I was at the pet store as well.

I already had a spare thermometer and then I just threw in my 'in case of emergency' heater. I dont think its big enough for the 5g, but its enough to keep it from being too cold.

Hopefully I can pick up some pure ammonia soon so I can get it cycled more precisely.
Attached Images

WhitneyLin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aquarium, arteries, arteriestagiscreepnmeout, bettathanyou, do the harlem shake!!!, don'tmindmejustatag, dyingoflaughteroverhere, glory werz here!:b, ihavetoomanybettas, lols, macgyver was here, mochi was here, omgwecanedittags?, tank