Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 11-27-2013, 12:13 PM   #10411 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallifrey View Post
I really like these. :) What tanks are those? (Brand/model)
It's the same tank, different light. But They're the Tetra Cube 3 Gallon which I don't they sell in stores anymore, or at least my Wal-Mart doesn't. I got the last one on clearance for 21 dollars ^_^ But you can still get them online. They aren't using the stock light though, the LED dims quickly over just a few weeks and doesn't grow plants at all. I use a small 5.5 inch Clamp light on mine with a 6,500K CFL to grow my plants.
lilnaugrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 03:12 PM   #10412 
DBanana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylerwin View Post
Love this setup.
Question: Is the log with plants in the middle natural or artificial? I love that, wouldn't mind getting something like that for one of my tanks.
Thanks! It's a natural log that I got from Big Al's. Lots of grub holes in it (which cut down on the price too, lol).
DBanana is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 06:48 PM   #10413 
Tree

My boy Sardine got a decor change. added purple rocks and a splash of yellow to make the purple stand out. Normally I would take better pictures than this but I was too lazy to get a good shot. XD

Tree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 07:06 PM   #10414 
MrsRowell706

Wow I love it
MrsRowell706 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 11:29 PM   #10415 
Betta4

I've been trying to load pictures of my aquariums, but it does not work here?? I was able to load in my album...?
Betta4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 02:58 AM   #10416 
2muttz

That is just gorgeous ~ and the color combination complements him so well !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tree View Post
My boy Sardine got a decor change. added purple rocks and a splash of yellow to make the purple stand out. Normally I would take better pictures than this but I was too lazy to get a good shot. XD

2muttz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 05:52 PM   #10417 
Gallifrey

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilnaugrim View Post
It's the same tank, different light. But They're the Tetra Cube 3 Gallon which I don't they sell in stores anymore, or at least my Wal-Mart doesn't. I got the last one on clearance for 21 dollars ^_^ But you can still get them online. They aren't using the stock light though, the LED dims quickly over just a few weeks and doesn't grow plants at all. I use a small 5.5 inch Clamp light on mine with a 6,500K CFL to grow my plants.
Thanks! I'd love to buy one of them (if it's still available) whenever I decide to invest in another betta fish. Just wish it had a top to it. D:
Gallifrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 06:54 PM   #10418 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallifrey View Post
Thanks! I'd love to buy one of them (if it's still available) whenever I decide to invest in another betta fish. Just wish it had a top to it. D:
It does have a top, it's an acrylic top that sits on the tank. There's space for heater cords and a filter as well as a slot for the LED light housing to sit in.
lilnaugrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 01:44 AM   #10419 
Twisted_Angel

My 5 gallon betta tank

Here is my 5 gallon hex tank:

And here is the tennant, a camera-shy black copper halfmoon male named serpent (the picture was taken a couple months ago, so there is less growth:

I had a couple of tiger nerites in there with him, but they didn't do well. I think my water was too soft for them. The stuff on the stone in the last pic is the remains of a high-calcium algae pellet, but they didn't do any good :(
Twisted_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 04:17 PM   #10420 
Nessert

I'm trying to improve my aquarium.. if someone could give me some design ideas i would appreciate it
i can change everything except for the background bcuz it is painted in the inside

Last edited by Nessert; 11-30-2013 at 04:23 PM.
Nessert is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aquarium, arteries, arteriestagiscreepnmeout, bettathanyou, do the harlem shake!!!, dyingoflaughteroverhere, glory werz here!:b, lols, macgyver was here, tank