Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-13-2014, 10:15 PM   #10611 
carbonxxkidd

Been a while since I posted an updated pic of my tank...been a while since I've been on this forum, really. Sorority tank still going strong!

This tank is empty as of 3 days ago when August somehow got out of his tank and passed away. Hoping to go to the Betta Shop in St. Paul in the next couple weeks to pick out a new handsome plakat boy to enjoy this tank.
carbonxxkidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 01:35 PM   #10612 
Drache

So, here are my tanks now:

60er Cube. It is separated, so I can keep two bettas in it. This pic is about 4 weeks old. It looks slightly different today.

and my 30er Cube. There is still time left before a new Betta can move in. The plants aren't grown yet as high as I would like them to be, and there are still some plants missing. I want a few more in it.

Drache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 02:31 PM   #10613 
gracierat

Ok thanks guys, good to know! I think I will leave mine as well :D kind of a floating plant too! I have frog bit but it doesn't do very well in two of my tanks, the roots are doing great, but the leaves are turning brown, in my 2 gallon the frog bit has beautiful roots AND leaves!
gracierat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 02:34 PM   #10614 
gracierat

Carbonxxkidd and Drache, your tanks are gorgeous!
gracierat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 04:14 PM   #10615 
Tree

Quote:
Originally Posted by carbonxxkidd View Post

Been a while since I posted an updated pic of my tank...been a while since I've been on this forum, really. Sorority tank still going strong!

This tank is empty as of 3 days ago when August somehow got out of his tank and passed away. Hoping to go to the Betta Shop in St. Paul in the next couple weeks to pick out a new handsome plakat boy to enjoy this tank.

OMG I love that top tank!

and awww T^T RIP August. and Oooh you live in MN too? 8D I love that betta shop. <3
Tree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 05:52 PM   #10616 
R0MPaige

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishyinpa View Post
Yay piccie time lol!

Here is Elvis tank before his plant fell over lol. I got him a bridge like Morados,when i do his wc i gonna put it in.

Fishys 10 gallon

and i guess i didnt take any new pics of Morados tank since i added substrate...ill work on it!!
Elvis is a nice looking fish, I like his sign too !
R0MPaige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 06:50 PM   #10617 
ynahanson

3 10 gallon

Have room for more! Lol
Attached Images

ynahanson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 07:16 PM   #10618 
clairefish

Wow, there are some very lucky bettas here!
clairefish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 07:25 PM   #10619 
carbonxxkidd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tree View Post
OMG I love that top tank!

and awww T^T RIP August. and Oooh you live in MN too? 8D I love that betta shop. <3

Thank you! I've never been there before but I think it's time now that I have an empty tank!
carbonxxkidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 10:11 PM   #10620 
Tree

Quote:
Originally Posted by carbonxxkidd View Post
Thank you! I've never been there before but I think it's time now that I have an empty tank!

you're welcome. they take GREAT care of their bettas and the place is SUPER warm. =) They also have Indian Almond leaves there that I buy from them.
Tree is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aquarium, arteries, arteriestagiscreepnmeout, bettathanyou, do the harlem shake!!!, dyingoflaughteroverhere, glory werz here!:b, lols, macgyver was here, tank