Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-30-2014, 12:07 PM   #10731 
PSRBetta

Here is my 3 gallon tank, Its got like a blue theme cause my room is blue. the green plant in middle is a real plant don't know what its called and there is 2 moss balls too. My betta loves his tank. I have 25w mini heater as you can see and if anyone is wondering the filter is a spray bar one I got it off ebay its not too strong for him and my light is LED one just clip one plug in the wall kinda one. :D
Attached Images

PSRBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 01:48 PM   #10732 
Betta Nut

I commented in your other thread how I loved your tank. Nice balance of natural and color. You may want to put some saran wrap over the top though... It'd be a tragedy if he jumped out :(
Betta Nut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 02:01 PM   #10733 
PSRBetta

@Betta Nut

The tank has a lid, I was feeding him after taken these photos that's why I have the lid removed. Otherwise I have a clear plastic lid that fits perfectly around the light and over the filter and Thank you for the nice comments about my tank in the other thread :D

Last edited by PSRBetta; 01-30-2014 at 02:06 PM.
Old 01-30-2014, 02:23 PM   #10734 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSRBetta View Post
the green plant in middle is a real plant don't know what its called and there is 2 moss balls too.
Looks like a Corkscrew Valisneria to me! ^_^
lilnaugrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 03:35 PM   #10735 
Rollo

Brutus in his tank. There is some duckweed starting to multiply on the top and I need to get a background for it.

Rollo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 02:35 AM   #10736 
jenniferfabian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drache View Post
@ Tree: Your tanks a beautiful and beautiful!!

@ all: If i see all of your tanks, I sometimes miss plants! Is there any reason, why some of you don't have a (single) plant in your tanks? I thought our Bettas need al lot of them to hide and feel secure.

That's why mine looks more like a underwater jungle than a aquascaping landscape. I'm just curious ;)
My betta had a plant once and rather liked it but I was too inexperience and unknowledgeable to handle a live plant. It went brown in a week and I had to toss it. :( maybe i'll try again in the future after reading up on how to care for them properly. It was also a tiiiiny bit too tall for my tank. I just need to learn more but don't have the time, unfortunately.
jenniferfabian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 06:07 PM   #10737 
PSRBetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilnaugrim View Post
Oh is it? Thanks for letting me know I did want some cabomba but petshop didn't have any.
Old 01-31-2014, 08:25 PM   #10738 
PSRBetta

So I thought I'd do a little video of my new layout, So people can see it better :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=940_SLzIAUU
Old 02-01-2014, 04:49 AM   #10739 
keepsmiling

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlos puron View Post
Hi guys a little update on my tanks leviatan's house
Attachment 281762
Attachment 281770

And dragon's house those lilies are growing fast and providing some good hiding spots
Attachment 281786
Attachment 281794
Love the angel.
keepsmiling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 04:54 AM   #10740 
keepsmiling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betta Nut View Post
I commented in your other thread how I loved your tank. Nice balance of natural and color. You may want to put some saran wrap over the top though... It'd be a tragedy if he jumped out :(
Better to tell people to use eggcrate{ceiling diffuser. You never want to enclose a tank completely like saran wrap would do. It eliminates the ability for gas exchange, can effect the PH, and can harm your fish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilnaugrim View Post
Good guess, that's correct.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSRBetta View Post
Oh is it? Thanks for letting me know I did want some cabomba but petshop didn't have any.
Cabomba is a tough plant to keep. It really needs proper ferts, lighting, and will make a mess as it starts to deteriorate and falls apart. You are better off with the vals...much easier to keep.
keepsmiling is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aquarium, arteries, arteriestagiscreepnmeout, bettathanyou, do the harlem shake!!!, dyingoflaughteroverhere, glory werz here!:b, lols, macgyver was here, mochi was here, omgwecanedittags?, tank