Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-12-2014, 01:52 AM   #11311 
alyssasmile

So this is Loki in his (temporary) 1 gallon bowl! I know, I know, but I didn't know any better at the time and this is all I can afford for another couple weeks. He should be out of it by the middle of July.

Name:  20140611_222753.jpg
Views: 680
Size:  71.8 KB
alyssasmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 08:58 AM   #11312 
TacoZA

PixieDee! i love the mask!!
TacoZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 09:28 AM   #11313 
MistersMom

that bowl isn't all that bad looking, it looks like your put effort into his comfort.
MistersMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 05:28 PM   #11314 
alyssasmile

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistersMom View Post
that bowl isn't all that bad looking, it looks like your put effort into his comfort.
Thanks! He seems to be okay with it at the moment, but I'm excited to put him in something bigger. He's really active and likes exploring, so I worry about him getting bored.
alyssasmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 06:52 PM   #11315 
relaxedcrazyman

this is what squishy's tank now looks like :)
Attached Images

relaxedcrazyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 09:43 PM   #11316 
jonnidzik

Bullseye's recently remodeled home :) went up from a 1.5 gal to a 3 gal and added a snail :)

still has /some/ work. I want to eventually get live plants and a new cave. I also need to baffle my filter. he was previously filterless, but his new tank came with a filter so I figure why not?
jonnidzik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 11:43 PM   #11317 
bunnysaur

I changed the substrate in Drogon's tank (again, the poor little guy must hate me). I started out with regular gravel, then changed to play sand, and then I ordered some white sand for a new setup and I had WAY too much so he got some of the leftovers :) I can't wait for the plants to grow in a bit more so he has more hidey places!
Attached Images

bunnysaur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 04:05 PM   #11318 
Mr B

No longer a Betta tank :(

picked up a 20gallon tank for 40 on gumtree, IMO an absolute steal as it came with a filter, heater, 2x T8 lighting and natural gravel.
I moved my Veil tail Rojo in and picked up a shoal of 6 neon tetras after reading on this site that they are usually a good mix, well lets just say that after fishing 3 neons out missing 90% of their body in 3 days and rehoming the other 3 with missing tails. Rojo isn't a community betta, i've moved him back to his 5 gallon tank and plan on trying my hand at some Honey Gourami and cherry barbs. (i've put some of my platys and 6 of my golden WCMM in the tank for the time being to keep the cycle going).
Mr B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 05:46 PM   #11319 
Roki Ziro

Redecorated again, this time with a lot of silk plants. (5 out of the 6 I own, to be more specific.)
I really want to upgrade to a 10 gallon, but I ended up spending the money I had set aside for that on getting a fox pelt tanned... Time to start saving again.
Attached Images

Roki Ziro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 08:21 PM   #11320 
HandsomesMom

Location: Arkansas with 3 dogs, 5 bettas, 13 cory cats, and a 2 snails
My new sorority tank(16 gallon). Was supposed to be the new home of my male9 Handsome) but when I added him after being in QT he attacked all the cory cats so I had to put him back in the 3 gallon. He will be upgrading to a 10 gallon in the next month or so :)
The sorority currently has 2 females, Carmen and Blanca, and 7 cory cats.
Handsome is enjoying his new mini bubbler in his tank and has been "eating" the bubbles for the last hour or so.
Attached Images

HandsomesMom is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aquarium, arteries, arteriestagiscreepnmeout, bettathanyou, do the harlem shake!!!, dyingoflaughteroverhere, glory werz here!:b, lols, macgyver was here, mochi was here, omgwecanedittags?, tank