Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-06-2014, 01:51 PM   #11401 
Umineko

Here is my new Betta's tank. Same 1.5g tank I used for my last one but new decoration and stuff. Any reccomendations or anything you think I should change? He loves swimming in and out of the cave and he loves hiding behind the filter.

[Sorry for the big picture.]
Umineko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 03:38 PM   #11402 
InStitches

I like that bridge!

This is the Creepy Baby Tank where Mele, here frogs, and Lemon live :) It's still a work in progress.

Name:  tank1.jpg
Views: 489
Size:  47.7 KB
Name:  tank3.jpg
Size:  49.0 KB
Name:  tank4.JPG
Size:  54.6 KB

(creepy babies are actually mermaid babies haha)
InStitches is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 08:26 PM   #11403 
Ein86

There are a lot of posts in this thread! I'd like to add my photo too. This is Voldemort's home! I have him in a 2.5 gallon. I really want to upgrade to a 5 gallon but he really seems to be liking his 2.5 so far. I added a third plant and a larger cave structure so he can hide more easily if he wants to. I've only had him for two days so far but he's already greeting me when I get home from work now and swimming in and out and around the objects in his tank!

Ein86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 08:56 PM   #11404 
InStitches

Voldemort is a cutie! If he likes to swim around he would definitely love a 5 gallon :) I like your decor
Old 07-06-2014, 09:14 PM   #11405 
Ein86

Quote:
Originally Posted by InStitches View Post
Voldemort is a cutie! If he likes to swim around he would definitely love a 5 gallon :) I like your decor
Thank you! I have to run the 5 gallon idea by my boyfriend first. He doesn't know I've gotten Voldemort yet. He's been gone over the weekend.
Ein86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 07:55 PM   #11406 
InStitches

My 14 gallon arrived today! I'm not as impressed by the quality of it as I was with the 8 gallon I purchased from TruAqua, but for the price it's still a steal.

I am glad I didn't get a larger tank. It's only half-filled for the leak test and I'm exhausted already (probably doesn't help that I pulled an all-nighter).

Name:  14g.jpg
Views: 447
Size:  53.3 KB

Look how much more room Kanoa and his buddies get :) And the tank takes up the same amount of room on the counter!

Name:  14g2.jpg
Views: 449
Size:  48.1 KB

I'm so excited to see how this tank works out. If I end up hating the light fixture in the hood, I can either remove the hood entirely to replace with an LED fixture, of I can modify the hood to house LED strips.

I've got the fish, I've got the driftwood... thinking, filter upgrade, substrate to grow plants in, DesignsByNature background, lots of plants with super tall ones in the back. So excited!

Kanoa has been so much happier in a community tank with lots of room to swim -- he was always stressed living on his own in a divided tank. His fins are growing back and he looks sturdier now :)

In other news, I present the first baby snail in what I pray is not an invasion:

Name:  snailinvasionbegins.JPG
Views: 448
Size:  32.2 KB

It doesn't even look like a Japanese Trapdoor, the only snail type I have! I've left the snail alone for now, but I'm not sure if I'll keep it.
Old 07-09-2014, 12:58 AM   #11407 
BettaAngel13

Here is my newly divided ten gallon, Dragón my dragón scale delta tail, will be places on the far right. I used CaribSea Eco-Complete Planted Aquarium Substrate and so far after dice minutes cycling the live plants look healthier. The filter I am using is a Aqueon QuietFlow 10,Dragón loves to swim into the current so I ve decides not to put a baffle on it.
Hopefully I will be getting two new males tomorrow. The pictures below are Of the tank 30 minutes after being cleaned out and everything replaced.
Attached Images

BettaAngel13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 10:47 AM   #11408 
bettabubbles6475

My phone won't let me show it but my betta fish "sunset" lives in a ten gallon fishtank!
bettabubbles6475 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 02:55 PM   #11409 
JamieL

Here's diamond sky's 20 gallon planted community tank, which I think I sadly have to remove him from because after a year of behaving he has suddenly become aggressive towards his tank mates (panda cories) and it's no longer safe for them. I have a 2.5 gallon but I'm feeling extreme guilt about moving him into it from a 20 :(
JamieL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 06:13 PM   #11410 
TCas0318

This is my VT Francesco's 6 gallon
Attached Images

TCas0318 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aquarium, arteries, arteriestagiscreepnmeout, bettathanyou, do the harlem shake!!!, don'tmindmejustatag, dyingoflaughteroverhere, glory werz here!:b, ihavetoomanybettas, lols, macgyver was here, mochi was here, omgwecanedittags?, tank