Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 11-12-2010, 04:51 PM   #1821 
bettabreeder123
Banned

i like the plant
bettabreeder123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 04:52 PM   #1822 
bettabreeder123
Banned

i like that aqua scape
bettabreeder123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 05:37 PM   #1823 
small fry

You can buy driftwood at petco/smart?
small fry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 05:45 PM   #1824 
GravityKitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by small fry View Post
You can buy driftwood at petco/smart?
Yeah, it's usually by the reptile stuff, it's called Mopani wood. I've seen it sold on aquabid and such, too. It's totally safe for aquariums.
GravityKitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 05:48 PM   #1825 
small fry

Amazing! I need to write that down somewhere!

Thanks!
small fry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 06:42 PM   #1826 
Rolling21

Thanks all

I put a lot of time and effort (and money!) into the tank. A month ago I set out to spend about $80.. that as blown out to around $350 haha. He is a very lucky fish.

I originally had a real driftwood, but the tannis is produced drove me crazy so I had to get rid of it and go for a fake log, which is more fun anyway with the tunnel through it.
Rolling21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 09:18 PM   #1827 
GravityKitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolling21 View Post
Thanks all

I put a lot of time and effort (and money!) into the tank. A month ago I set out to spend about $80.. that as blown out to around $350 haha. He is a very lucky fish.

I originally had a real driftwood, but the tannis is produced drove me crazy so I had to get rid of it and go for a fake log, which is more fun anyway with the tunnel through it.
What kind of driftwood did you get? I didn't have that problem at all when I introduced mine into my tank.
GravityKitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 09:27 PM   #1828 
hailukah

Hi everyone. I'm new to the forums and to fish keeping.

I've had my betta for a week and today got him a proper size tank, a heater, and a thermometer.

The tank is a 3 gallon Petco Pet Keeper. My betta loves it. He hasn't stopped investigating all the new hiding places.

The white thing floating in the corner of his tank is medicine. It's been in for about an hour. Should I remove the undissolved pieces or leave them?
Attached Images

hailukah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 09:32 PM   #1829 
wallywestisthebest333

Quote:
Originally Posted by hailukah View Post
Hi everyone. I'm new to the forums and to fish keeping.

I've had my betta for a week and today got him a proper size tank, a heater, and a thermometer.

The tank is a 3 gallon Petco Pet Keeper. My betta loves it. He hasn't stopped investigating all the new hiding places.

The white thing floating in the corner of his tank is medicine. It's been in for about an hour. Should I remove the undissolved pieces or leave them?
D8 That's brilliant! I never even thought of using a bowl as hardscape! That looks so cute that I wanna try it! <3 I might get a sake cup though and put it in the 2 gallon I have! =]

Love your design! =]
wallywestisthebest333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 09:03 AM   #1830 
hailukah

Thanks. I like the clean look of the bare bottom, but i still wanted plenty of areas for my betta to investigate.
hailukah is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aquarium, arteries, arteriestagiscreepnmeout, bettathanyou, do the harlem shake!!!, don'tmindmejustatag, dyingoflaughteroverhere, glory werz here!:b, ihavetoomanybettas, lols, macgyver was here, mochi was here, omgwecanedittags?, tank