Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-05-2010, 08:53 PM   #2011 
Jayy

Very nice tanks nomoretickets!! I really like your caves and the waterlily looks very heathy.
Jayy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 09:21 PM   #2012 
danifacetastic

Did some redecorating today :) (4th time since I've gotten the tank 3 weeks ago XD I'm done...I promise)

Here's a picture of the whole tank: (sorry for the size of the first one)

This is Suicune's section:

Kwimby's section:

Calypso's section:

And one more of the whole tank...I love how all my boys come dashing to the front whenever they see me :)

danifacetastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 09:35 PM   #2013 
Sweeda88

This is my Betta, Sequin. I have since added more plants. I plan to add a heater soon. I got him BEFORE I knew that Bettas needed heaters. Anyway, he's in a 3 gallon Petco Pet Keeper. I made that leaf hammock that's in the upper right hand corner. I got the idea from a product I saw on the PetSmart website.
Sweeda88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 12:23 AM   #2014 
nomoretickets

thanks guys, yea there are 4 lily bulbs in there, 1 is going crazy, the other 3 are growing but need their own tanks (but none of the others get enough light). the caves are all made out of some large gravel rocks we got from some landscaping on campus (all properly cleaned and scrubbed) the fish love them, but they can be a pain to decorate with, trying to come up with designs that look good and wont collapse
nomoretickets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 12:26 AM   #2015 
nomoretickets

and lol yea we werent even thinking about the poster, i didnt even think of that till you mentioned it lol
nomoretickets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 04:16 PM   #2016 
Sweeda88

Here's an updated picture of Sequin's home. I added more plants and a rainbow rock. He absolutely LOVES them. The shot of him in this picture isn't so good, but he looks like he's dive-bombing. That's kinda cool. =D
Old 12-06-2010, 06:59 PM   #2017 
Malvolti

So I've been working on this for a while but I wanted to wait for Howl to be added before I posted it. I intend to add a leafier silk plant I have in place of the one at the back left. I was worried it might be too big so I didn't use it, I've changed my mind.

The tank is a 3 gallon Marineland Crescent with a Marina heater and a Tetra Whisper Filter.

Plant wise there are; 1 silk plant, 2 plastic plants (the grass at the back and the funny thing in the front right heís had since I bought him), a java fern (with 3 runners) and a marimo.

Live stock wise there is my Betta, 2 Ghost Shrimp, and at least 1 snail (Iíve only found one so far) which Iím willing to leave unless I find more.
The first thing Howl did when he got in there was chase the shrip all over (I added them a few days ago). I just hope he doesn't snack on them, I made sure to get the 2 largest the LFS had. Each is over an inch long.
Malvolti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 07:01 PM   #2018 
Fawnleaf

Wow! It looks HUGE for a 3 gallon!!! It looks great! Good Job!!!
Fawnleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 07:13 PM   #2019 
anglnarnld

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malvolti View Post

So I've been working on this for a while but I wanted to wait for Howl to be added before I posted it. I intend to add a leafier silk plant I have in place of the one at the back left. I was worried it might be too big so I didn't use it, I've changed my mind.

The tank is a 3 gallon Marineland Crescent with a Marina heater and a Tetra Whisper Filter.

Plant wise there are; 1 silk plant, 2 plastic plants (the grass at the back and the funny thing in the front right heís had since I bought him), a java fern (with 3 runners) and a marimo.

Live stock wise there is my Betta, 2 Ghost Shrimp, and at least 1 snail (Iíve only found one so far) which Iím willing to leave unless I find more.
The first thing Howl did when he got in there was chase the shrip all over (I added them a few days ago). I just hope he doesn't snack on them, I made sure to get the 2 largest the LFS had. Each is over an inch long.
Gorgeous!! Fab Job AquaScaping!!
anglnarnld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 07:22 PM   #2020 
Sweeda88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malvolti View Post

Simply gorgeous!

Tags
aquarium, arteries, arteriestagiscreepnmeout, bettathanyou, do the harlem shake!!!, dyingoflaughteroverhere, glory werz here!:b, lols, macgyver was here, mochi was here, omgwecanedittags?, tank